** July lucky testing thread **

My OPK is still super positive today. My temp rose too. I think ovusense will confirm today as ovulation day in about 4 more days and FF will peg it as yesterday in 2 or 3 more days (FF always pegs the dip, Ovusense always pegs it on the rise.:roll: ). I'm super crampy today.

Just a little pat on my back...I still haven't ordered pregnancy tests this cycle. :bodyb::smug: I am trying to wait for a week from tuesday to order them but we will see. I need to check the shipping to be sure they'll arrive.

I also ordered PROOV tests for progesterone this month. I know i ovulate on letrozole by my charts, but i'd like to see if my progesterone is higher than 10. They were overpriced and I accidentally ordered 2 sets :dohh: They recommend you test 7dpo-10dpo and you want "one line" positive results. I'll be sure to share my experience in here.

Good luck sweetheart im really rooting for you

Heyy ladies, just wanted to come in & see how everyone was doing :)
@Deethehippy fingers crossed you caught that wee Eggy! :spermy: x
@Suggerhoney .. even with a possible early O, it can still happen hun! * fingers crossed for you x
@MrsKatie - sending you big hugs hun!
Sending all the baby dust to everyone!!
&massive good luck to all waiting on next cycle!
:dust:

4EC851FF-2BD7-415E-90D6-C2082247D2C8.jpeg

@Suggerhoney .. even with a possible early O, it can still happen hun! * fingers crossed for you x

View attachment 1084682
Congratulations xx

Looks like you ovulated day 19 but you'll need a couple more days of high temps to confirm it. It is really hard when you're missing early cycle data because it makes it difficult to see the shift from pre to post ovulatory temperatures, but your data really does look ovulatory here. So hopeful for you. <3
Thankyou, I got my ttc stuff late in the post and so that’s why I don’t have many temps ](*,) Only thing that makes me think I could have ovulated is beacuse I had some cramps but I know that don’t always mean I have ovulated x

Thankyou, I got my ttc stuff late in the post and so that’s why I don’t have many temps ](*,) Only thing that makes me think I could have ovulated is beacuse I had some cramps but I know that don’t always mean I have ovulated x
Forgot to mention I had some cramps cd15 so I’m wondering if I tried to ovulate but then didn’t?

Aw fab that you’ve got all the stuff now!!
Im sure you will be up and sorted with it all soon hun! xo

I never experienced ovulation pain until this cycle which i found really strange ha ha x

View attachment 1084682
Beautiful BFPs congrats

View attachment 1084682

Thanks hon but i think im already out esp if O was day 9. The chances are very slim with O that early.
I just dont want any more chemicals because they just mess with my cycle.

Just praying i didn't O b4 day 10. Im not even sure if day 10 maybe to early as well.
No douhght im out already and AF will show:-(

Ure tests look great hon.
Not sure if and when I'll get a proper BFP. Im wondering if its ever going to happen. Worried my age is the problem

@Suggerhoney I've got everything crossed for you <3

Awwww thanks Bev. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster these last 5 months have been.
Felt dizzy earlier and my right breast is slightly tender. Also feel tired even tho I had a good sleep.
Really hope i get a BFP but I can't see it happening.

@Stargirl1993 welcome and good luck this cycle!! I'm so sorry for your loss and hope that your rainbow comes soon for you <3 You can ovulate up to 3 days after your positive OPK. I would just keep temping and hopefully you see a nice rise in the coming days.

@Alligator that sounds like a beautiful place to get married! If I could move to the mountains, I would! Glad you had a nice time out with your friend

@Cewsbaby good luck hun!! It only takes one to catch that eggie and sending you all the baby dust!

@doggylover i'm so sorry for the long cycle :hugs: :hugs: I can imagine how frustrating it must be

@Nixnax Ooh! that sounds like so much fun to have a girls night out! FX the spotting was IB!

@PerthLady91 glad you got to have some time with just you and your hubby!!

@FTale oh no!! I hope the AC part came and you are nice and cooled off in the house now!

@tdog hahaha...i love that the test line has almost completely stolen the control!! lol

@PerthLady91 Yay for being in the TWW! FX you catch this month so you don't have to pause trying!!

@salamander91 :hugs::hugs:

@MrsKatie :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun. I hope that next cycle brings you your BFP

@Hevalouaddict hahaha! Hope your child-free day was what you needed to catch that egg!

@MrS. MaBrEy good luck!! Sounds like you had great timing!!

@lusterleaf if you had a temp dip on Friday (are you using a bbt or regular thermometer), then ovulation was likely on Friday. You should see a rise following ovulation

@PinkCupcakes Trigger looks good on testing out!

@Deethehippy hoping its a good sign!

@Suggerhoney FF might also be holding off on giving you CH based on expected patterns of other cycles. Just keep inputting data and hopefully it will confirm for you soon hun. Have you taken any other OPKs? I've heard of some women who's bodies will gear up to O but don't and will have another positive OPK later in their cycle. If you don't get confirmed O soon, maybe that's what is happening? Praying that you are not out for this cycle

@Marriedlaydee Looks great! Definitely sneak in some BDing today!!

@topazicatzbet i'm so sorry for everything you've had to go through. Praying that your rainbow comes soon <3

@tbfromlv LOL...love the "i won!" dream!

@3 girlies good luck!!!

@SY92 looking great!!

---------------
AFM, 10 DPO today. Chart is looking good so far and pretty similar to my BFP cycle with my youngest. BFN today but I also realized that my cheapies are 25miu sensitivity. I ordered some 10miu's yesterday and am obsessively tracking the package online lol. Hopefully will be delivered in the next hour and will go dip in the pee I've been saving this morning ...gross...lol. With my youngest, I got a vvvvvvvf line in the PM of 10DPO and didn't see a line on a FRER until 12dpo. I didn't test early with my oldest and saw a good line at 13DPO....so I'm hoping in the next day or two I will know for sure! Some of my normal AF symptoms are here- starting to feel more emotional and breaking out a little. Breast feel a little tender which isn't normal....but it also might be because I'm thinking about it too much do not putting a lot of weight on that. Sigh....just still in the waiting game!

Screenshot_20200719-113723_FF Mobile.jpg

Last edited:
@Stargirl1993 welcome and good luck this cycle!! I'm so sorry for your loss and hope that your rainbow comes soon for you <3 You can ovulate up to 3 days after your positive OPK. I would just keep temping and hopefully you see a nice rise in the coming days.

@Alligator that sounds like a beautiful place to get married! If I could move to the mountains, I would! Glad you had a nice time out with your friend

@Cewsbaby good luck hun!! It only takes one to catch that eggie and sending you all the baby dust!

@doggylover i'm so sorry for the long cycle :hug: I can imagine how frustrating it must be

@Nixnax Ooh! that sounds like so much fun to have a girls night out! FX the spotting was IB!

@FTale oh no!! I hope the AC part came and you are nice and cooled off in the house now!

@tdog hahaha...i love that the test line has almost completely stolen the control!! lol

@PerthLady91 Yay for being in the TWW! FX you catch this month so you don't have to pause trying!!

@MrsKatie :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun. I hope that next cycle brings you your BFP

@Hevalouaddict hahaha! Hope your child-free day was what you needed to catch that egg!

@lusterleaf if you had a temp dip on Friday (are you using a bbt or regular thermometer), then ovulation was likely on Friday. You should see a rise following ovulation

@Suggerhoney FF might also be holding off on giving you CH based on expected patterns of other cycles. Just keep inputting data and hopefully it will confirm for you soon hun. Have you taken any other OPKs? I've heard of some women who's bodies will gear up to O but don't and will have another positive OPK later in their cycle. If you don't get confirmed O soon, maybe that's what is happening? Praying that you are not out for this cycle

@topazicatzbet i'm so sorry for everything you've had to go through. Praying that your rainbow comes soon <3

@3 girlies good luck!!!

@SY92 looking great!!
That's so nice of you to write something to everyone....thank you...my boobs still feel tender today but I have had that before in the TWW so probably nothing but it does feel better than if they were not sore...kind of gives me some sort of hope LOL
How are you doing?

@doggylover i'm so sorry for the long cycle :hugs: :hugs: I can imagine how frustrating it must be

@3 girlies good luck!!!

@SY92 looking great!!

---------------
AFM, 10 DPO today. Chart is looking good so far and pretty similar to my BFP cycle with my youngest. BFN today but I also realized that my cheapies are 25miu sensitivity. I ordered some 10miu's yesterday and am obsessively tracking the package online lol. Hopefully will be delivered in the next hour and will go dip in the pee I've been saving this morning ...gross...lol. With my youngest, I got a vvvvvvvf line in the PM of 10DPO and didn't see a line on a FRER until 12dpo. I didn't test early with my oldest and saw a good line at 13DPO....so I'm hoping in the next day or two I will know for sure! Some of my normal AF symptoms are here- starting to feel more emotional and breaking out a little. Breast feel a little tender which isn't normal....but it also might be because I'm thinking about it too much do not putting a lot of weight on that. Sigh....just still in the waiting game!

View attachment 1084687

Thanks hon will do. This is my 6th chart so maybe thats what it is. I stopped doing OPKs when they turned negative on CD10 but I have done the odd one here and there and negative. Gonna do one in a min and my keep doing them just incase O failed and it happens later.
I think my temp wud drop first.
Guess will just take it day by day.
Hopfully im not out[-o&lt;

Good luck to u also hon lots of baby dust being sent :dust:

@Deethehippy lots of reasons to feel hopeful this cycle hun!

I'm doing okay, thanks for asking! Just in this non-stop waiting game. AF is due anywhere from tomorrow-Friday (varies every cycle). Just hoping that if I'm not pregnant, it comes tomorrow so I can move on to the next one! My 10mius were just delievered..BFNs...but it's also with pee that has been sitting for a few hours covered so not sure if that makes a difference? will test again tonight and then tomorrow. If I don't see anything on my cheapies tomorrow then I think mentally I'll just move on to the next cycle!

Thanks hon will do. This is my 6th chart so maybe thats what it is. I stopped doing OPKs when they turned negative on CD10 but I have done the odd one here and there and negative. Gonna do one in a min and my keep doing them just incase O failed and it happens later.
I think my temp wud drop first.
Guess will just take it day by day.
Hopfully im not out[-o&lt;

Good luck to u also hon lots of baby dust being sent :dust:

Thank you. BFN's so far but it's okay. I'm only 10dpo so hoping to see something in another day or two. And if not, then I just want AF to start and move on. I forgot how stressful trying can be

@kksy9b ive totally been there with the saving of the pee for test delivery :haha: it happens!!

@Suggerhoney I know you are feeling down, but it’s still very possible to get your BFP this cycle. I wonder if maybe one of your ovaries is actually acting up instead of your early O being caused by chemical? Idk, but wishing luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->