** July lucky testing thread **

@LuvallmyH thats so neat! I wear a Fitbit but hate wearing it to bed, it drives me mad hahah. I wonder if I would be ok to sleep with this on? If I go another cycle or two (hopefully not! Hehehe) I’ll look into it.

random thought I had - I can’t remember if I told you guys but I have a condition called unicornate uterus, basically this means I have half a uterus (the other half is malformed and small, still inside me, beside my working uterus). This misshaped other half is connected to one tube and ovary which obviously is useless! So now I am worried since I had a chemical last cycle, meaning I O’d from my working tube and ovary, that this cycle I’ll be on the opposite side and it’s basically useless and a waste to get excited! I know you may not necessarily alternate ovaries when you ovulate but I feel down. It took me two months to conceive each my pregnancies and this is cycle 2. My theory (after I found out about my condition during my daughter’s birth) was that I ovulated on the ‘wrong’ side month one then the good side month two! It’s all a guessing game but just feeling down this evening. My silver lining is that if it doesn’t work this cycle I won’t be due right when my sister MAY get married! The thought of waiting a whole other cycle makes me a bit down. I’m getting ahead of myself though since I haven’t even O’d yet haha. Hard to stay positive!

Oh @Alligator thats how we all are- we get in our heads! I didn’t know that about your uterus. My friend was doing IUI for one blocked tube so she had similar issues where a cycle was pointless depending on where she would ovulate from. She said it mostly alternated but every once in a while it would double one side or the other! So fingers crossed you double the “good” side!

Thanks @tbfromlv i know you’re right, and who knows maybe it’s not a waste, we will still try but I might not get too excited just yet. I was hoping it would happen quickly again as with our daughter!

Yesterday's update on opk progression. It's 6am here now so waiting to see what today brings. Also waiting on blood results, think they're being slow over the weekend :dohh:

If the blood tests are safe and my tests get darker today, we might try and do an insem today to be safe and cover our bases [-o< I need your good vibes today, for good results and a good surge! Xx

Good luck to everyone else.

Dee you're at the worst part of the tww, just before testing can start! Haha. Looking forward to when you can start.

20200719_160900.jpg

Anyone know if drink can make
Your temp spike? I had some alcohol before I started temping but If I rember right I stopped CD15! I had my mum stay for a week to help me after my mc and we had drinks and movie nights and im wondering if that had anything to do with my temp jumps? Obviously it’s hard to tell with me not temping my first half of my Cycle x

CA183BCD-7DB4-4E1C-8BEC-3B6B8B06C5E5.png

Yesterday's update on opk progression. It's 6am here now so waiting to see what today brings. Also waiting on blood results, think they're being slow over the weekend :dohh:

If the blood tests are safe and my tests get darker today, we might try and do an insem today to be safe and cover our bases [-o< I need your good vibes today, for good results and a good surge! Xx

Good luck to everyone else.

Dee you're at the worst part of the tww, just before testing can start! Haha. Looking forward to when you can start.

View attachment 1084710
Your OPK is looking good now..like you say seems like it won’t be too long and best to get some swimmers in before and during. How many inseminations do you plan to do each cycle? Or does it just depend on ovulation signs? Wishing you a ton of luck x

Luv - if that info you posted on late LH surges in your 40’s is correct then I am out this cycle...we waited for my positive OPK to start BDing ...kind of with hopes of a boy and not wanting to burn out. I really hope it’s not correct! :wacko: I hope you have indeed ovulated and caught your egg though.

Im 6 DPO today (at a stretch 7) and no ‘symptoms’ to report. On my chemical cycle in May I had twinges in my tummy at this point so I’m kinda looking out for those but then maybe a pregnancy that doesn’t result in loss would be different? I shouldn’t symptom spot anyway but it’s so hard not to over analyse. All I have here is the Wondfo stips...still waiting for my other tests so I will resist POAS for now.

Happy Monday everyone :flower:

Fingers crossed for you dee. Xx

My opk is fainter today grrrr! I am not sure if it was dark enough yesterday as my surge normally lasts longer than that so will keep testing today. We have a good sex life so we wont miss it anyway but it's nice to confirm it so I know how many dpo I am.

Fingers crossed for you dee. Xx

My opk is fainter today grrrr! I am not sure if it was dark enough yesterday as my surge normally lasts longer than that so will keep testing today. We have a good sex life so we wont miss it anyway but it's nice to confirm it so I know how many dpo I am.
Thank you. Did you use concentrated pee? My OPK’s only seem to work for SMU which for me is always my most concentrated. I hope you catch the surge soon!

I'm not sure if AF is starting or not. I've been spotting since Saturday but it's super light and not even every time I wipe :shrug: I'm so fed up of my cycles :brat:

So thought I’d pee on a HCG and a LH from now until AF/pregnancy just for science. So today is day 1 of this experiment and I am 6 DPO. And just to make matters worse 90% of my pregnancy tests just arrived..let the testing begin!

C2E92798-71B1-4C9E-8C54-5C8EC9F305ED.jpeg

ladies im so confused. O still has not been confirmed on FF.
Its been 6 days since my last positive opk. My temps look so flat. The other app is still saying I did on day 10 but why hasn't ff confirmed.
Am I having a non ovulation cycle? This has never happened b4. Or did my body fail to O and will try again later in the cycle. Im on CD15 now.
20200720_114828.jpg

Temp fell this morning. Still above cover but expecting AF to hit in the next couple of days. I'm not going to test anymore this cycle, seeing BFNs just makes it harder. Will probably hop off the forum for a few days to give myself a break. Best of luck to everyone and I'll be back later this week

Screenshot_20200720-064319_FF Mobile.jpg

Temp fell this morning. Still above cover but expecting AF to hit in the next couple of days. I'm not going to test anymore this cycle, seeing BFNs just makes it harder. Will probably hop off the forum for a few days to give myself a break. Best of luck to everyone and I'll be back later this week

View attachment 1084722
Oh hun, that sucks, sending you a big hug :hugs:It's so hard isn't it.
I hope in a few days you feel better and I wish you all the luck in the world for the next cycle.

View attachment 1084722

:hugs:

I think I'm feeling the same today. Another BFN I'm 11dpo, AF due weds. Just not feeling lucky at the moment

:hugs:

I think I'm feeling the same today. Another BFN I'm 11dpo, AF due weds. Just not feeling lucky at the moment
I'm really sorry. :hugs: Some ladies get BFP's later..hoping there is still a chance for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->