** July lucky testing thread **

Thank you so much @MrsKatie that really resonated with me and you’re right!! Our bodies know. Will try to go with it and enjoy our weekend away and whatever happens will happen. We will keep trying either way! Fingers very crossed of course.

cd9 and negative/low OPK so that’s good! Will start testing twice a day tomorrow as CD15 was O day last cycle so entering the fertile period! Cm is creamy so it may be gearing up to go fertile!

Getting mild cramping and strong smelling urine today, still mild metallic taste in mouth as well as sore breast. 8DPT 6DPO
I hope your symptoms mean something good. I am dizzy dizzy today but was reading about how it’s quite common in the TWW due to progesterone so who knows...I don’t get dizzy like this every cycle though??

I hope your symptoms mean something good. I am dizzy dizzy today but was reading about how it’s quite common in the TWW due to progesterone so who knows...I don’t get dizzy like this every cycle though??
Yea I’ve never been dizzy like this before! It was so strange!

Anyone know if drink can make
Your temp spike? I had some alcohol before I started temping but If I rember right I stopped CD15! I had my mum stay for a week to help me after my mc and we had drinks and movie nights and im wondering if that had anything to do with my temp jumps? Obviously it’s hard to tell with me not temping my first half of my Cycle x

View attachment 1084712

it did for me- it also raises my resting heart rate

Aw thankyou Sweet!

wishing you a bfp soon as poss <3!!xx

Congrats on the BFP! BTW love your profile pic! I have a room falloff glitter as I do custom tumblers and love the color!

AFM I think Im out this month. No real symptoms and all my tests are stark white. Not even a hint of a line. Not to disappointed but hopefully next month.

I’m sorry @Cewsbaby. We should start an August thread one day soon (I’ll stick around here too). I’m not testing til early August now most likely.

Hows everyone doing? I've had a few pains yesterday and today but nowhere near as bad as previous months at ovulation. Normally it's very painful to BD but not yesterday.... did an OPK today and was even darker than yesterday but...eh these Wondfos are too damn good! Haha. We cant BD today or tomorrow so it is what it is. Wont test but if I count yesterday and O day just cos the pain was worse and also I was HELLA hormonal...then AF will come 31st July or 1st August.

Who else occupies their mind by looking at next cycle's fertile week? Haha. Although my O ranges such a vast span of CD days...who knows with me when our next chance is!

Toddler is being a nightmare at bedtime. Long gone is my baby who slept 13 hours uninterrupted. Anyone got any tips for a toddler waking every two hours, opening their door to scream at you and reach to bang your door?!! I think I'm losing my mind......

Congrats on the BFP! BTW love your profile pic! I have a room falloff glitter as I do custom tumblers and love the color!
Thank you hun!
Ohh wow! I love me some glitter!!x

Ergh I’m ill, I don’t get ill. Having crampy pains and feel faint and nauseous. I’ve ran out of OPKS so don’t know if, when or whether I’ll ovulate but ima assume I’m in the tww now.

@Mummafrog my opk looked like that the day before it turned positive!

@Stargirl1993 yes drinking can/will make your temp go up!

@Deethehippy ive been doing the same thing. I’m finally at a normal day for testing -9dpo (haven’t tested yet though!) so I’m right there with you. Also, I had no signs or symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter. I didn’t get even sore boobs until 6 weeks! So I don’t even bother with symptom spotting anymore .. but I also know it’s hard not to lol

@Suggerhoney that is so strange! I wonder... can you plug in a temp on cd5 in your chart and see if that changes anything? That’s very strange. I wouldn’t worry so much with FF because you have PLENTY of post O temps. It’s not like they are fluctuating a lot.

so sorry for those who have temp drops or AF :hugs:

Thank u hon. Maybe I shud try that see what it does. Hope it confirms soon.
can’t wait to follow along! My load of tests arrived today as well, it gives you the urge to poas for sure.

I’m sorry it’s all so confusing. My cycle has been ridiculous too, and it makes me so cross at my body.

we have had lots of cats and dogs together before, all good the last time we got a puppy (he’s 8 now) we also had a young cat and they were fine together.

Afm: I know this is insane but I also know you ladies will get it - I haven’t even Ov yet but I did an HPT today... just in case strangely enough it was bfn!

I am still getting negative, though high, OPK but my wondfos arrived today so I am going to yes with those tomorrow and see what they say. I am now having some EWCM (sorry if tmi) so I’m hoping I finally do Ov and can get this stupid cycle on the move, even just to get it over and move on to the next.

Thats how I feel hon angry with my stupid body that don't work properly. It really is so depressing. Sorry ure having a weird cycle to.
I've had sore boobs for 3 days in a row but I have no idea when I O or if I've O.
Day 10 was the last day of EWCM i had loads of i
Getting mild cramping and strong smelling urine today, still mild metallic taste in mouth as well as sore breast. 7DPT 5DPO

Thats promising hon. Fingers crossed for you

AFM I think Im out this month. No real symptoms and all my tests are stark white. Not even a hint of a line. Not to disappointed but hopefully next month.

Sorry hon

Ergh I’m ill, I don’t get ill. Having crampy pains and feel faint and nauseous. I’ve ran out of OPKS so don’t know if, when or whether I’ll ovulate but ima assume I’m in the tww now.

Oh no hon. I hope its a good sign.

I also had a dizzy spell.
And my right boob is a bit sore at the top just above nipple.
My cm is white and thin
No cramps or anything.
Not sure why my boob is tender.
Had a headache all day.
Hoping its a good sign but I dont even know when or if ive O.
Hoping FF will confirm day 10 or day 11.

Morning ladies,

Well I'm 12 do today, AF is due tomorrow and test is looking stark white. :cry:

I feel heavy and hungover today (I'm not hungover BTW, just feel that way).

Heres my test, for you all to see

20200721_073804.jpg

Marriedlaydee - hope you caught the egg and hope you get some better sleep soon!

Hevalouaddict - sorry you feel rough, feel better soon. I hope the TWW goes quick for you.

Sugger - I hope FF says day 10 for you. Headaches and stuff sounds quite promising though :) rooting for you.

Nixnax - sorry for the BFN’s, that is so tough. Big hugs.

My FF decided to put my O back a day this morning to day 16. I did have O type pains that night in the night so it could be right? We BD that night so just have to hope the swimmers made it in in time. It makes me 8 DPO today if it’s right. Will test with SMU later this morning...I know it’s early but it’s for science again :lol::shock:

@Deethehippy yay to being one day closer to testing. Got my fingers crossed for you.

@Suggerhoney wishing you luck

Wishing everyone good luck for the remainder of this cycle or the next one.

If AF comes today or tomorrow, I shall be treating myself to a giant glass of red wine. This has been the longest cycle ever. I got so used to knowing it wasn't going to happen, now we're in with a shot and I've gone mad. Analysing every twinge and poke :haha:. It really takes its toll on you mentally. I'm going nuts:rofl:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->