** July lucky testing thread **

I’m sorry @Nixnax and @kksy9b. The temp drops and BFNs suck!

I’m still feeling a bit down today about maybe ovulating from the wrong side but I guess you don’t know! Maybe my ‘chemical’ last month was a nasty indent? My period was normal, no real clots, so who knows. It would have been an extremely early chemical so that could be normal. all we can do is try as usual!

Temp fell this morning. Still above cover but expecting AF to hit in the next couple of days. I'm not going to test anymore this cycle, seeing BFNs just makes it harder. Will probably hop off the forum for a few days to give myself a break. Best of luck to everyone and I'll be back later this week

View attachment 1084722

Im so sorry hon sending u big hugs. We will all be here for u wen u come back. Just take as long as u need sweety.

:hugs:

I think I'm feeling the same today. Another BFN I'm 11dpo, AF due weds. Just not feeling lucky at the moment

So sorry hon sending

I’m still feeling a bit down today about maybe ovulating from the wrong side but I guess you don’t know! Maybe my ‘chemical’ last month was a nasty indent? My period was normal, no real clots, so who knows. It would have been an extremely early chemical so that could be normal. all we can do is try as usual!

So sorry hon.

This TTC is so hard and so frustrating

@Mummafrog my opk looked like that the day before it turned positive!

@Stargirl1993 yes drinking can/will make your temp go up!

@Deethehippy ive been doing the same thing. I’m finally at a normal day for testing -9dpo (haven’t tested yet though!) so I’m right there with you. Also, I had no signs or symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter. I didn’t get even sore boobs until 6 weeks! So I don’t even bother with symptom spotting anymore .. but I also know it’s hard not to lol

@Suggerhoney that is so strange! I wonder... can you plug in a temp on cd5 in your chart and see if that changes anything? That’s very strange. I wouldn’t worry so much with FF because you have PLENTY of post O temps. It’s not like they are fluctuating a lot.

so sorry for those who have temp drops or AF :hugs:

It's impossible to know or tell which side you ovulate from for sure so try not to worry. I have a introverted uterus so it tips backwards instead of forwards but it's never affected my pregnancies ...we just have to keep hoping nature will find a way. I always feel sorry for all the swimmers who swim up the wrong fallopian tube..what a waste! Wishing you heaps of luck.

Im so rubbish with keeping up in here, works been manic and days off are running round doing housework and tidying up after DD and OH.

so sorry for the AF’s who have reared their ugly heads.

as for me im currently 4DPO and no symptoms so far.

Trying not to symptom spot and be a little bit more laid back this time round but who am i kidding :haha:

1dpo.

Can I poas yet? :rofl:

This months ovulation pain was horrendous. I took a nap yesterday to avoid it for a few minutes. Maybe that's a good sign. :headspin:

This thread is running faster than I can keep up! We have BFPs and positive OPKs sprinkled all over.

Ugh I’m 5DPO and 7DPT, I’m extremely dizzy, no reason as to why, I’m sooooo dizzy it’s insane! Help?

8428770F-8A18-4109-941A-4918D5EF58DE.jpeg

Dee I am loving that you test daily I am keeping everything crossed for you.

My opk is same as yesterday but my right ovary hurts like hell today. So going to dtd tonight & tomorrow too. So uncomfy I dont know why I do ovulation tests lol.

Do any of you have pets? We pick up a kitten on saturday & I am clueless, then we pick up our puppy next month (we lost ours 5 weeks ago due to a brain disorder) hopefully the kitten & puppy get on ok as they will both be young

Pink my first symptom with my son was being dizzy. It's what made me test good luck. I'm loving watching the tests i find it fascinating
Thank you! So far my trigger shot is fading out but it’s not completely out yet, so we will see if it starts to get darker or not!

So far my symptoms are extreme dizziness, metallic taste in mouth which is nasty, Mild cramps last night, mild sore breast’s and that’s it!

Last edited:

My opk is same as yesterday but my right ovary hurts like hell today. So going to dtd tonight & tomorrow too. So uncomfy I dont know why I do ovulation tests lol.

Do any of you have pets? We pick up a kitten on saturday & I am clueless, then we pick up our puppy next month (we lost ours 5 weeks ago due to a brain disorder) hopefully the kitten & puppy get on ok as they will both be young

Hey lovely yes we have 2 cats and a dog our dog is a ex racer (greyhound) she a bit off with the cats one of them hisses at her the other wants to shove her arse in her face :shrug: but they should be OK with being young our dog is 8 years old we got her when she was 6 so was hard to say what she was like xx

Thank you! So far my trigger shot is fading out but it’s not completely out yet, so we will see if it starts to get darker or not!

So far my symptoms are extreme dizziness, metallic taste in mouth which is nasty, Mild cramps last night, mild sore breast’s and that’s it!

Oh all sounds promising I have everything crossed for you :) xx

...lol..super fast ! So much going on in here. I blink and I get behind. Small update for me, I had to change from prometrium to bioidentical prosterone capsules and with that 75.2 p level at 5 dpo mine you all I only took the pill from 2dpo to 4dpo, stopped on 5dpo then picked back up again today. I'm praying there is enough progesterone in my system to help a baby stick.

Gotta get back to work! FX for testers and mega hugs if AF showed.

...lol..super fast ! So much going on in here. I blink and I get behind. Small update for me, I had to change from prometrium to bioidentical prosterone capsules and with that 75.2 p level at 5 dpo mine you all I only took the pill from 2dpo to 4dpo, stopped on 5dpo then picked back up again today. I'm praying there is enough progesterone in my system to help a baby stick.

Gotta get back to work! FX for testers and mega hugs if AF showed.

what’s the difference in the prometrium and the capsules you switched to? I take prometrium every cycle. Also what dpo are you now? Good luck!

@Alligator, I have a Fitbit too and I can't stand to wear it overnight either! Even though I have the screen set to manual, it lights up constantly and drives me crazy. I have to have it on the shelf by my bed if I set the alarm. That is the best part of the Fitbit, is that the alarm doesn't wake up anyone else! I am the world's lightest sleeper (like it's crazy, but at least my kids will never be able to sneak out as teens haha... upside to everything) so the little buzz wakes me instantly.

As far as the worry over your body ovulating on the "wrong" side, I think we let our minds convince us that they "know best" and our bodies are just kind of dumb animals who either obey or don't. But our bodies have a wisdom that is profound and transcends the realm of thought and logic. Think of when you have a "gut" response to a person or situation... your body KNOWS. Your body knows what to do. Sometimes there are issues -think of fatigue, weight gain, infertility, insomnia -- but even then, that is the body's wisdom sending us a message that something needs attention, or something needs to change in our lives. Our bodies are never "broken" or wrong. Sometimes they need help. Often they need something we aren't giving them. It is very, very hard to go out of the mind and into the body, but that's where the wisdom resides. My mind is always "on" (ALWAYS. day and night. it's exhausting) but when I can allow the thoughts to pass and focus on the breath and the body, that's where the real answers can arise.

@Alligator, I have a Fitbit too and I can't stand to wear it overnight either! Even though I have the screen set to manual, it lights up constantly and drives me crazy. I have to have it on the shelf by my bed if I set the alarm. That is the best part of the Fitbit, is that the alarm doesn't wake up anyone else! I am the world's lightest sleeper (like it's crazy, but at least my kids will never be able to sneak out as teens haha... upside to everything) so the little buzz wakes me instantly.

As far as the worry over your body ovulating on the "wrong" side, I think we let our minds convince us that they "know best" and our bodies are just kind of dumb animals who either obey or don't. But our bodies have a wisdom that is profound and transcends the realm of thought and logic. Think of when you have a "gut" response to a person or situation... your body KNOWS. Your body knows what to do. Sometimes there are issues -think of fatigue, weight gain, infertility, insomnia -- but even then, that is the body's wisdom sending us a message that something needs attention, or something needs to change in our lives. Our bodies are never "broken" or wrong. Sometimes they need help. Often they need something we aren't giving them. It is very, very hard to go out of the mind and into the body, but that's where the wisdom resides. My mind is always "on" (ALWAYS. day and night. it's exhausting) but when I can allow the thoughts to pass and focus on the breath and the body, that's where the real answers can arise.
I LOVE this post! Bodies are wonderful \\:D/ :)

what’s the difference in the prometrium and the capsules you switched to? I take prometrium every cycle. Also what dpo are you now? Good luck!

Thank you TB

Prometrium is made with or in Peanut Oil, at least the generics I was given. They were white with P4 label. I got sore throat and fever ever time I took a second oral dose for the day. 200mg every 12 hours.

I took 200mg first day 2dpo then 400mg the next two days then stopped for 5dpo..couldnt do it anymore. My husband read peanut allergy info and told me I shouldn't be taking it simce I get sick after eating anything he fries up in peanut oil at home. He actually stopped doing it.

I was and still am shocked. In the padt I can eat a peanut just fine but I dont really eat nuts because my dd doesnt like them.

Long story short, compunded bioidentical capules at whatever amount from an apothecary or pharmacy that compounds meds for folks, are without the allergy components. Guess you can say they are not synthetic but natural.

You really want to get them from an fda approved compounding apothecary to ensure potency and purity but I didnt have time for that..lol and went with a trust communty pharmacist. They can be in cream , capsule or vaginal suppositories.

I didnt want to trust this cycle to an otc progesterone cream. I read that they do not contain any progesterone.

They contain a component that the body cant turn into progesterone only a lab can so they are futile. BUT I have used creams for the last year or so and my lps did good making it to 14 days or so but my p levels were always like 4 or maybe 11 when on Clomid.☹...by 7dpo.

So this was a magnificent turn out and very much hoped for result. Not sure how many eggs I released but the pills are helping them to keep body in shape for implantation at least.

I am 6dpo today. And I just feel like I always do cept constant nip pain from progesterone level.

Thank you so much for inquiring . And to anyone using the creams please do not stop using it mid cycle because of my doctor Google advice. I felt a difference using the creams so I think they do help. One of the major side effects I had was if I rubbed into my inner thighs Id get sleepy...lol..sounds like progesterone to me.

Ok enough of my gab. I am putting off working..just want to sleep or watch youtube.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

❣ well said!!!! I feel happier haven read this. I dont like my left ovary n tube, think its inflamed. And my right ovary has grown quiet these past 12 months. I think they both screames when I used clomid this cycle though...fx and thank you for the post!

So thought I’d pee on a HCG and a LH from now until AF/pregnancy just for science. So today is day 1 of this experiment and I am 6 DPO. And just to make matters worse 90% of my pregnancy tests just arrived..let the testing begin!

View attachment 1084716

can’t wait to follow along! My load of tests arrived today as well, it gives you the urge to poas for sure.

ladies im so confused. O still has not been confirmed on FF.
Its been 6 days since my last positive opk. My temps look so flat. The other app is still saying I did on day 10 but why hasn't ff confirmed.
Am I having a non ovulation cycle? This has never happened b4. Or did my body fail to O and will try again later in the cycle. Im on CD15 now.
View attachment 1084717

I’m sorry it’s all so confusing. My cycle has been ridiculous too, and it makes me so cross at my body.

we have had lots of cats and dogs together before, all good the last time we got a puppy (he’s 8 now) we also had a young cat and they were fine together.

Afm: I know this is insane but I also know you ladies will get it - I haven’t even Ov yet but I did an HPT today... just in case strangely enough it was bfn!

I am still getting negative, though high, OPK but my wondfos arrived today so I am going to yes with those tomorrow and see what they say. I am now having some EWCM (sorry if tmi) so I’m hoping I finally do Ov and can get this stupid cycle on the move, even just to get it over and move on to the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->