** July lucky testing thread **

The TWW has to be one of the most stressful things to face each month! Women are rockstars! Haha

my peak was Thursday morning through to Friday morning. My app said O day was Saturday but I just feel like it was Friday! I should be 3dpo but I’m not sure... I’m thinking I might be 4dpo which means testing earlier so I’m going with it haha

So here are today’s tests at 7/8 DPO. Stark white BFN’s and a very pale OPK.
Disappointed but I know that it is early.
Got a whole list of symptoms this morning but I know they mean nothing after last month. Will keep waiting and hoping.

View attachment 1084771

BE80487B-B8FA-48A9-BEF6-E124854BE585.jpeg

@Deethehippy you still have plenty of time yet. Got my fingers crossed for you.

I hadn't thought about doing a OPK. May do one later out of interest

@Deethehippy you still have plenty of time yet. Got my fingers crossed for you.

I hadn't thought about doing a OPK. May do one later out of interest
Theres probably no point in doing OPK's since I heard they can get darker due to both impending AF and pregnancy but I thought I would just use up the few I have here out of interest too :)

Sorry Cewsbaby. HUGS

Nix: HUGS

Dee: That's me this morning too....but my opk is completely neg like no line what so ever and that not my norm. Its a clearblue easy opk so I guess it needs more lh to get any time of line...who knows. But we are not out!! Lets keep at it.
Hugs

I agree with what you said..maybe tomorrow will be peak day? But would advise to test later just in case.
Thanks

I’m glad I got the wondfos on everyone’s recommendations. I wasn’t convinced by batch of ICs was much good, and I can see such a difference with the wondfo just in the amount of dye used! Will test again later

Doggylover: They both look close to going positive, think tomorrow will be much darker even if you test again later in the evening you might see a positive. FX!!

Nixnax, I’m sorry. Knowing af is coming is the worst.

doggylover, I would test again later too. Might be + then. Exciting!

Dee, I swear I see a shadow on the first & second test. Fx!

Spotting seems to have stopped. I had a sharp ovary pain on my right side on friday evening and then one on the left on saturday. Spotting was sat, sun and mon. Very light, not every time I wiped and was mostly cm with red streaks. I wonder if I have cysts or something :shrug:

Spotting seems to have stopped. I had a sharp ovary pain on my right side on friday evening and then one on the left on saturday. Spotting was sat, sun and mon. Very light, not every time I wiped and was mostly cm with red streaks. I wonder if I have cysts or something :shrug:
Some women bleed for a day or two from ovulation. I have had a small speck at ovulation in May and June. Is it light enough to be that do you think?

@Nixnax ugh I’m sorry! You’re not out until you’re out but those bfn’s can be depressing.

@Deethehippy still super early for you so try not to get down!

my chart seems weird - I had a pretty big (.2-.3 degree) temp drop this am at 10dpo. Hoping it’s just random fluctuation! Finally getting close to O (well, somewhat close) and ill start OPK twice a day today!

8DPT 6DPO and my FMU test is almost negative now, but afternoon ones seem to be stronger when I test. Here’s my FMU ones. I think the ovidrel trigger shot is almost out of my system, I guess I’ll see what afternoon test shows!

674D1116-8E01-4195-AA9B-CC8925F1BAD8.jpeg

Some women bleed for a day or two from ovulation. I have had a small speck at ovulation in May and June. Is it light enough to be that do you think?

I thought about that. It was super light. I was taking opks though and they weren't positive. I had one on Saturday that was close to being as dark as control line but definitely not positive.

Doing that thing where I'm fooling with data to avoid testing too soon.

Switched to opk mode to see if it would peg ovulation and it did. Ill swap it back to advanced in a day or two.

POAS addiction is so real. Like why? Why do I want to pee on things now? I'm literally peeing on OPKs just to have something to pee on. ](*,) I still haven't ordered any tests. I can order them on Sunday to arrive Tuesday.

Thinking of you today Katie...I was thinking it was test day for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->