** July lucky testing thread **

I'm so sorry @LuvallmyH totally understandable if you need to take a mental health break. We will be here whenever you need us!

I'm glad I'm not the only POAS addict. I am 6dpo today and managed to stop myself POAS this morning - I know it's too early. I feel very proud lol, I will probably test tomorrow because I have no self control. Maaaaybe make it to Saturday at 8dpo? Ugh. We'll see.

AFM - symptoms this morning at 6dpo include: bloated, gassy, a bit nauseous but I think I'm hungry, mostly. Nothing of note, particularly. Maybe a bit crampy but could be chalked up to gas as well, hard to say! I know it's wishful thinking to think we caught the egg our first try but I can't help it!

@Suggerhoney I'm sorry you're not in a good place. This can be so trying. Sending you a big hug. I hope you can find something to distract you today <3

Weird symptom. Was just having a conversation with someone and got left and right confused ha. I have only ever been that dumb when I'm pregnant! I hope it's an early sign and not just me starting to go crazy LOL.

Luv - I’m so sorry about the tests today. I completely understand you wanting a break. Just know we are here if you decide to come back anytime.

Sugger - I hope you are not poorly still today. I know it’s not so likely but ladies do get late BFP’s sometimes. If this isn’t your cycle then July will be I know it! Take care and treat yourself to something nice today.

Everyone waiting to test - keep the faith.

Oops I'm well moody but I think that's because my partner was an idiot last night :haha: they dont understand the stress of a tww it does my head in. When I fell pregnant in march i was so excited & then we lost it & we had told my kids the day before, not doing that again it made it harder

Oh I hear ya I'm so moody lately even the kids a p'ing me off :haha: and partner is always doing my head in gets on my nerves :haha: xx

We had an argument about a pair of hair clippers lol. I feel so sick today it's not unusual for me because I take alot of medication but I woke up gagging.

My stomach keeps feeling off this morning, I'm hoping it's a good sign! Also tired and unmotivated. This work from home/pandemic means I stay up a lot later but I'm still up fairly early. Def need to get more sleep!

In other news I totally forgot about prenatals and taking them before conception lol. Whoops! Ordered some from Amazon the other day and they arrived today so I'll take them. With my daughter I had to take the gummies because the regular ones I couldn't swallow I felt so sick. So I bought those this go around again. So much more expensive!

My stomach keeps feeling off this morning, I'm hoping it's a good sign! Also tired and unmotivated. This work from home/pandemic means I stay up a lot later but I'm still up fairly early. Def need to get more sleep!

In other news I totally forgot about prenatals and taking them before conception lol. Whoops! Ordered some from Amazon the other day and they arrived today so I'll take them. With my daughter I had to take the gummies because the regular ones I couldn't swallow I felt so sick. So I bought those this go around again. So much more expensive!

I did the same with the prenatals. Nipped out to buy some yesterday so I could start taking them. Felt good to get out of the house... almost felt like a day trip. The world has gone crazy.... food shopping has become a debate in our household. It was always left to me, now the Mr wants to go so he can have an excuse to go out

I forgot about prenatal too...

I'm so confused. 14 dpo, bfn, last night felt like I was coming down with a cold and fine this morning, and today greenish yelloe Ewcm ? Sigh lol

We had an argument about a pair of hair clippers lol. I feel so sick today it's not unusual for me because I take alot of medication but I woke up gagging.

We always argue about the washing up I see it pile and pile and pile he just don't get it I have phoriosis so my heads get so dry and crack but he a arse lol xx

I normally spot before af & it's due on monday which is my birthday :( so I'm tissue watching lol.

3 girlies, I'm sorry I missed your first post! I miss responding to a lot of posts here. Welcome. I hope it's a short journey for you. Losses are devastating.I also am the queen of symptom spotting.I've been pregnant 5 times (including one loss) and you'd think I'd be able to tell pregnancy symptoms from non-pregnant cycles but NOPE. It's enough to go crazy.

Alligator, stay strong!! I will hold out as well as I can this cycle, I've been getting AF at 8dpo (ugh) so at least I will try to wait until 9dpo since she'd officially be "late" then.

Sugger, hugs. It is so hard.

Dee, how are you holding up?

drudai, so strange, did you take another test today?

tdog,laundry makes me go insane. it's just never done. Obvious thing to say but it always seems to sneak up on me!

3 girlies, I'm sorry I missed your first post! I miss responding to a lot of posts here. Welcome. I hope it's a short journey for you. Losses are devastating.I also am the queen of symptom spotting.I've been pregnant 5 times (including one loss) and you'd think I'd be able to tell pregnancy symptoms from non-pregnant cycles but NOPE. It's enough to go crazy.

Alligator, stay strong!! I will hold out as well as I can this cycle, I've been getting AF at 8dpo (ugh) so at least I will try to wait until 9dpo since she'd officially be "late" then.

Sugger, hugs. It is so hard.

Dee, how are you holding up?

drudai, so strange, did you take another test today?

tdog,laundry makes me go insane. it's just never done. Obvious thing to say but it always seems to sneak up on me!

I'm ok thank you for asking. Keeping myself busy with diet/healthy eating and hobbies/my part time work/and the kiddies. Trying to 'chill' back this cycle and if it's meant for me then it will be for me. Having said that me and OH agreed on a boy name the other day! I have never named a child before it was conceived before....we would both so love a son together but obviously any child or children would be beyond a blessing. I hope that you are going good too :)

Almost half way through 6dpo (it's just after 11am here) and I've held off testing LOL. Feels like a victory! I am going to go for a walk on my lunch break, will hopefully energize me. Feeling tired, laid down for a bit this am (work from home perk I guess). I'm signed up for a spin class tonight which I know I will feel good about going to but I currently just want to lay on the couch all evening after the toddler's bedtime!

Glad I'm not the only one who forgot prenatals lol. I take the First Response gummies but there are a few other options on Amazon I saw.

@MrsKatie honest it's my pet hate but he seems to think it's OK :shrug: I'm always symptom spotting been preg 6 times but lost first and have to say everytime is completely different, with my last I had zero symptoms :shrug: xx

Thanks, Dee!

I am mostly ok, it's just such a strange time and it sure is dragging on and on and on. DH is still out of work, no idea when the bar can re-open, and regardless they're RE-closing bars in many parts of the country so it would be even more devastating to open then turn around and close again! Never dreamed we'd be out of work this long, day 101 of quarantine here with no end in sight. Probably going to homeschool in the fall too...

Just feeling overwhelmed, angry, and down today. Frustrated with my stupid irregular cycles and I feel like maybe I should just forget about TTC for awhile but then I get worried about my age and don't want to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->