** July lucky testing thread **

Always checking in on you guys, just wanted to say definitely not clicky it is fast the ladies on here are so supportive <3

Keep positive, each cycle can be different. :hugs:

So hard to stay positive tho :shrug: my temp dropped again this morn so that's 2 days its Dipped now :cry: not due on for another 9 days tho so I no there's still time xx

Not good news to report. Everything is much lighter this morning.
3352F21D-0540-4F28-811A-8B7FD533F06C.jpeg 6234A3AD-C877-4409-AAB6-C0CFD0C8BEFF.jpeg
Could be cp. Oh well. I was expecting a lot.

Please don't take it personally, but I might take a little break from here. You know I wish you all lots & lots of luck & support. I have to switch my focus for a little while.
Sending lots of dust for a very BFP full July!!!!

Oh I am sorry I thought everyone had ignored me lol. I am sorry to see your update luv. I know after my mc it took a full month to get a negative it was heartbreaking as i ovulated aswell. I fell pregnant the next cycle so I hope you do too.

I'm 10dpo & not a hint of a line

Oh I am sorry I thought everyone had ignored me lol. I am sorry to see your update luv. I know after my mc it took a full month to get a negative it was heartbreaking as i ovulated aswell. I fell pregnant the next cycle so I hope you do too.

You're not out yet :)

Please don't take it personally, but I might take a little break from here. You know I wish you all lots & lots of luck & support. I have to switch my focus for a little while.

That's understandable :hugs:
Thinking of you <3

Hello everybody!! Another day in our TTC journey awaits us all and I am so happy to share it with you all!

This thread and all your stories are helping me so much with staying positive but not putting so much pressure on myself if it doesn’t happen this month. I was destroyed last month and seeing everyone’s strength through the process is very uplifting.
((Even tho deep down I reallly really hope we all have our miracles happen this month))

I’m 4 DPO and the day before I had serious headache which I blame on muscle tension and lack of water intake so not sure whether to count that or not and last night I had a nasty mood swing and I’m feeling some activity on my right ovary region contrary to last month was left side...

{{{*******DOES anyone else feel alternating ovary activity month to month or is my head just making things up over analyzing gas or cramping????******}}}

The claws came out and I was SOOO annoyed with my boyfriend for no reason... I couldn’t even see past my anger to think “hey be happy, this might be a symptom..”

ha it’s funny now in hindsight but I need to work on some self soothing when my hormones whoosh in.

Sending hope and love into the universe for all of you! Have a great day!!

I completely understand. I had to take a break from here for a bit... it all got a bit too much. Take your time, hopefully we'll see you back here with a BFP announcement very soon x

Completely understandable lovely you do what you have to for you sending you lots of :hugs: xx

Not out yet lovely still time xx

Do any of you have children with different dads? I'd never lost a baby with my ex husband but I have lost 2 with my partner. I have health issues after a blood clot in my brain 2 years ago so I'm on keppra to control seizures & 100mg of clexane daily. I dont know if that's made a difference or not. Both are safe in pregnancy though so maybe just been unlucky.

I cant believe I joined this forum 12 years ago! Time has flown

Do any of you have children with different dads? I'd never lost a baby with my ex husband but I have lost 2 with my partner. I have health issues after a blood clot in my brain 2 years ago so I'm on keppra to control seizures & 100mg of clexane daily. I dont know if that's made a difference or not. Both are safe in pregnancy though so maybe just been unlucky.

I cant believe I joined this forum 12 years ago! Time has flown
I have a new partner this will be our first and am struggling to get pregnant due to my cycles not returning after stopping the pill last September :(

I am around 11dpo I think not 100% sure if I ovulated... What symptoms are people having...
Am a little bit crampy had backache last night.
Tired just had an hours nap on the couch
Stuffy nose. Not blocked or runny
Mood swings x

@3 girlies mine have the same dad but I had a MC when we met, we’ve had 3 kids since and now I can’t seem to have anymore.

Hi,
I'm totally new here and I'd love to join!
Can you please put me down for 7/14? Hoping I can wait that long to test!
I tested really early last month and unfortunately it ended up being a chemical.

Sending tons of baby dust and good vibes to all!

Hi hon
I'm sorry I had a chemical 2 months ago there horrible . Just waiting to come on AF now and it will be our 3rd month since the chemical. I think when u have a Misscarige it makes u more determined. My chemical messed with my last cycle alot but this cycle was back to normol. Sadly still not pregnant tho. 13dpo today and just waiting for AF which is due Saturday.
Good luck hon. Everyone is lovely in the testing threads.

This is our first month trying, so I know I need to prepare to wait! We were lucky to get pregnant quickly with my daughter, 2 months trying. Although we had been trying/waiting 6 total months if you count our miscarriage and recovery!

I came off my pill in feb and really thought it wudnt take long. It only took us I month to get pregnant with our son after having the implant out. Was so lucky and I took it for granted how hard ttc really is.
So now going into month 4 of actively trying. We strated out NTNP when I stopped the pill so if I add that on it will be month 6.
Its so horrible knowing I'm out again. Feels like its never going to happen. :-(

Hi hi and baby dust to you!!

@Alligator SAME. This is a bonus round coming off BC and I'm already going nuts. I took advantage of the promo a few pages back for the $8-9 look/hpt box... I promised myself I wouldn't do this!

I have a stuffy and runny nose, out of no where... I'm gonna test again tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show.

Good luck hon. I came off my pill back in feb.
I got pregnant strait away with my son after have the implant out but not been so lucky this time.
We did fall pregnant in april but it was a chemical pregnancy.

This thread seems well clicky. Totally ignored my can I join post. Good luck to all of you.

Awww hon I'm so sorry I didnt see ure post.
So hard to stay positive tho :shrug: my temp dropped again this morn so that's 2 days its Dipped now :cry: not due on for another 9 days tho so I no there's still time xx

I wudnt worry hon ure definitely still in with a chance it's still early days.

Oh no sweety I'm so sorry hon my heart dropped when I see ure last post. Sending u the biggest hug. And its completely understandable if u want to stay away for a bit.
I'll be doing the Same if nothing happens next cycle. Sending u lots and lots of hugs

Sorry if I've missed anyone my battery is about to dye.
13dpo today and breast tenderness has completely gone now. Back to zero symptoms.
The pregnancy monitor has gone from 20 to 57 points on FF because my temp shot right up today but I did have a fever last night.
I dont have a fever now tho. It shot up to 37.18
I definitely no I'm out tho. With the BFN yesterday and all symptoms vanished so I'm not testing. I know it will plummet tommorow or Saturday and AF will come.

Still not in a good place. I've been crying.
I just feel like we are wasting our time trying and its never going to happen.
I cant even get excited anymore because I've seen so many BFNs.

I dont think I can do this any more ladies

Suggerhoney I really hope it doesnt drop tomorrow. So many people have negatives before af is due. I am bad I test from 1dpo :rofl: I remember with my little boy I had no hint of a line & then 2 hours later a positive digi it was crazy!

I thought this would be my month, sore boobs, cramps & now I think my mind playing tricks on me. I know I can fall pregnant It just doesnt stick

Oops I'm well moody but I think that's because my partner was an idiot last night :haha: they dont understand the stress of a tww it does my head in. When I fell pregnant in march i was so excited & then we lost it & we had told my kids the day before, not doing that again it made it harder

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->