** July lucky testing thread **

Hi,
I'm totally new here and I'd love to join!
Can you please put me down for 7/14? Hoping I can wait that long to test!
I tested really early last month and unfortunately it ended up being a chemical.

Sending tons of baby dust and good vibes to all!

Our bodies really know how to throw us of.
It's so annoying.
With my son I had weird pulling sensations around 4dpo but didnt notice that with my chemical or this cycle. I did have mild period cramps around 3dpo
Had it again yesterday felt like AF was coming but she isnt due until Saturday or sunday at the latest.

I always get sore boobs about a week b4 AF is due if I'm pregnant. I had with my very early Misscarige back in april. But then at 13dpo all my symptoms vanished.
Keeping everything crossed for you.
Have u been trying for long?
As soon as AF is here and then ovulation we wud of been trying for 4 months, 6 if I count the time we were NTNP.
It's so frustrating.
I'm 40 and I'm really worried its much age that's affecting me, we fell with our son within 1 month of trying and I thought this time wud be similar but nope,
This is our first month trying, so I know I need to prepare to wait! We were lucky to get pregnant quickly with my daughter, 2 months trying. Although we had been trying/waiting 6 total months if you count our miscarriage and recovery!

I really want to test and am only 5dpo why do we make ourselves crazy wanting to POAS???

Hi,
I'm totally new here and I'd love to join!
Can you please put me down for 7/14? Hoping I can wait that long to test!
I tested really early last month and unfortunately it ended up being a chemical.

Sending tons of baby dust and good vibes to all!
Hi hi and baby dust to you!!

@Alligator SAME. This is a bonus round coming off BC and I'm already going nuts. I took advantage of the promo a few pages back for the $8-9 look/hpt box... I promised myself I wouldn't do this!

I have a stuffy and runny nose, out of no where... I'm gonna test again tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show.

@CallieBear, welcome and good luck! So sorry about the chemical :( I got pregnant after an early m/c no period in between and I hope the same happens for you :)

I swear y'all, I'm not buying tests before 9dpo this month. Like I'm placing my Amazon order that morning. I bought 50 ics last month and got 20 non early result with my opk kit. I have one test left. ONE. That's ridiculous. :dohh::dohh::dohh: I might even try to not early test for the first time ever in a medicated cycle.:saywhat: ..... Now y'all see what tune I'm singing come the 25th or so. :loopy:

I am 9 DPO today, but not testing until at the earliest, AF is due (which is around July 7). But I was late last month (which never happens) so I don't want to get my hopes up. I am feeling no symptoms. But with my pregnancy with DD I had zero symptoms. In fact, I felt great...actually feeling great was one of the signs for me (no cramps or anything). But I did have implantation bleeding.

I wish I could just magically know and stop stressing! It took us 13 months to conceive our daughter and I was only 25 then. I am 32 now and because of how long it took to have DD and the fact that I was in my 20's it makes me worry...but the fact that I DID end up getting pregnant and go on with a healthy pregnancy does give me some hope. This will be month 5 now.

Good morning you lovely ladies :flower: so symptoms this morn are: cramps (lots of cramps) bad back headache eased off tho, I have a feeling I'm out already tho 5dpo and cramping loads like last cycle :shrug: I no we shouldn't compare cycles but just can't help it :haha: xx

This thread seems well clicky. Totally ignored my can I join post. Good luck to all of you.

This thread seems well clicky. Totally ignored my can I join post. Good luck to all of you.

Awww lovely so sorry I didn't see I don't always read everyone's post :haha: but your so welcome :flower: xx

I forgot to add my itchy boobs to my symptoms :haha: xx

14dpo, AF didn’t arrive yesterday but neither did my BFP.

Sometimes the ladies who run the first pages don’t see right away. Of course you are welcome! Good luck this month to you :)

Good morning you lovely ladies :flower: so symptoms this morn are: cramps (lots of cramps) bad back headache eased off tho, I have a feeling I'm out already tho 5dpo and cramping loads like last cycle :shrug: I no we shouldn't compare cycles but just can't help it :haha: xx
Keep positive, each cycle can be different. :hugs:

It's not clicky, it's just fast moving because there are so many posts constantly. I try to say good luck to everyone but messages can get lost up the page quickly with new messages appearing.

Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"