~*~July testing thread~*~....looking for a March baby ^_^ 3 BFP

Congratulations Sunflower!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

FirstTry, ok I'm going to hold out until Friday-ish, can you hear me screaming lol :brat::brat: I wouldn't count yourself out just yet, I've had IBs that have been just like a very light period that lasted a few days :hugs:

Congratulations Sunflower!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

FirstTry, ok I'm going to hold out until Friday-ish, can you hear me screaming lol :brat::brat: I wouldn't count yourself out just yet, I've had IBs that have been just like a very light period that lasted a few days :hugs:

Well, I actually did POAS this morning, but it was for a home UTI test, the results of which I would characterize as inconclusive. With this weird aching down there, I'm either growing a baby, an infection, or both!!! (Though hopefully not a baby with an infection :dohh:)

Angel and I have a pact (sort of) to wait until Friday morning :wacko:

I didn't mention this before, but DH is away until then, so that's one reason. I also know that a chemical pregnancy would be traumatic for us, as we would get so excited. We don't have kids and we've never seen a BFP in real life! We won't be able to stop ourselves from getting overly excited when it finally happens, so I'm trying to minimize the chance of a chemical by waiting until 13dpo.

FirstTry, I'm kinda thinking the longer I leave it A) the closer it will be to AF so if I'm not preggers at least my body can then relax and hopefully the witch will arrive quicker. And B) the longer I hold off the less time I'll have to worry about making it to 12 weeks if it is a BFP.

Complicated creatures us women eh?

Your chart is looking good by the way xo

Im out for this month .:nope:.......fx crossed for the rest of you still waiting :winkwink:

FirstTry, I'm kinda thinking the longer I leave it A) the closer it will be to AF so if I'm not preggers at least my body can then relax and hopefully the witch will arrive quicker. And B) the longer I hold off the less time I'll have to worry about making it to 12 weeks if it is a BFP.

Complicated creatures us women eh?

Your chart is looking good by the way xo

Point B is good one; hadn't thought of that. Thanks re my chart.

My hopes are up this month because of the HSG. Studies say that fertility goes up for 2 or 3 months after the test, as it clears out the cobwebs in the fallopian tubes.

Only 4 more days til testing :)

PLEASE HELP! ANY OPINION WELCOME!

Warning-- a little TMI involved in this post.

Ok, so :witch: was due Saturday. (It's almost Tuesday now.) On Sunday morning, I did some digging (literally) with some toilet tissue and when I hit my cervix (high and firm) I got some very light pinkish fluid on the tissue. So I assumed, ok, :witch: will be here before end of day. I wiped my cervix each time I went to the bathroom for the rest of the day and there was nothing. Then bed time comes, and a little more pink fluid just when I wipe the cervix.

Today, exact same thing. Light pink (this time perhaps a tiny bit darker) in the morning, only when I go up to my cervix and nothing the rest of the day until about an hour ago, and it's even lighter than Sunday, now. If I were just wiping regularly, I would never would have caught it on either day. I am assuming the :witch: is just playing games with me and each day, I've been like, ok, no doubt, AF will be here before the day ends.... but she hasn't.

Hubby and I did :BD: Saturday... kinda rough (sorry again for the TMI) so Sunday's pink fluid could have been from that, but Monday too?

I know that it's way too late for IB.

I had a lap done on the last day of my last period (where they found small amt of endo), but we only had the chance to :BD: one time at the end of O, because of the recovery time. And, DH has LSC. So, it really is AF, right???? I know if I just wait it out, then this will be confirmed, but instead I turn into crazy symptom spotting lady! Ugh!

Other than that I am showing no signs of either preg or period. No sore boobs, no cramping. I am exhausted, but that's probably the new puppy I am trying to potty train taking out every 2 hours. No real irritability or anything. I AM STUMPED!

I'm out for this month with the arrival of af this morning. Good luck to those still in the running x

Have you done a HPT to rule it out? I don't want to get your hopes up but it does sounds like an IB to me, or perhaps some healing from the lap or intense :sex::winkwink:? If the docs poked about in there a lot maybe this is your body gearing up to AF as well and some minor lining coming away.

I would do a HPT! GOOD LUCK!!!

Ok, so :witch: was due Saturday. (It's almost Tuesday now.) On Sunday morning, I did some digging (literally) with some toilet tissue and when I hit my cervix (high and firm) I got some very light pinkish fluid on the tissue. So I assumed, ok, :witch: will be here before end of day. I wiped my cervix each time I went to the bathroom for the rest of the day and there was nothing. Then bed time comes, and a little more pink fluid just when I wipe the cervix.

Today, exact same thing. Light pink (this time perhaps a tiny bit darker) in the morning, only when I go up to my cervix and nothing the rest of the day until about an hour ago, and it's even lighter than Sunday, now. If I were just wiping regularly, I would never would have caught it on either day. I am assuming the :witch: is just playing games with me and each day, I've been like, ok, no doubt, AF will be here before the day ends.... but she hasn't.

Hubby and I did :BD: Saturday... kinda rough (sorry again for the TMI) so Sunday's pink fluid could have been from that, but Monday too?

I had a lap done on the last day of my last period (where they found small amt of endo), but we only had the chance to :BD: one time at the end of O, because of the recovery time. And, DH has LSC. So, it really is AF, right???? I know if I just wait it out, then this will be confirmed, but instead I turn into crazy symptom spotting lady! Ugh!

Other than that I am showing no signs of either preg or period. No sore boobs, no cramping. I am exhausted, but that's probably the new puppy I am trying to potty train taking out every 2 hours. No real irritability or anything. I AM STUMPED!

Have you done a HPT to rule it out? I don't want to get your hopes up but it does sounds like an IB to me, or perhaps some healing from the lap or intense :sex::winkwink:? If the docs poked about in there a lot maybe this is your body gearing up to AF as well and some minor lining coming away.

I would do a HPT! GOOD LUCK!!!

agree with angelserenity: No harm in doing HPT ( we can be at ease that way - oneway or the other ) :thumbup:

Has she still not arrived?

You're right it's late for IB but could it be possible either you O'd late or sometimes it takes a bit longer for implantation to take place.

I had an IB with my BFP and it was basically pink wipes on 2 consecutive days and then I got a bit of brown spotting on the third morning. I thought it was AF arriving early to begin with.

I would test but probably leave it until 7 days after the spotting started. I might be wrong but I don't think your body gears up to producing HCG until implantation and then it takes a while for it to be enough to show up in a test.

Good luck

If AF was due Saturday and is still not here, I say test, test, test!

To the ladies who are out this month: I'm sorry to hear that. Another chance is starting soon. Go forth and BD! Or IUI or IVF :) Get those :spermy: s in there one way or another!

When is a suspected evaporation line not an evaporation line?????? When it turns into a bfp!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't help myself from testing yet again on cd26 this am (I think I am 11dpo but I am a bit rubbish interpreting my charts, lol!!!!!) and am getting a positive, fainter than the control line on a cheapie internet test but I guess that doesn't matter as it is still there...

In a bit of a shock to be honest :wacko:

Babydust to everyone else yet to test xxx

When is a suspected evaporation line not an evaporation line?????? When it turns into a bfp!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't help myself from testing yet again on cd26 this am (I think I am 11dpo but I am a bit rubbish interpreting my charts, lol!!!!!) and am getting a positive, fainter than the control line on a cheapie internet test but I guess that doesn't matter as it is still there...

In a bit of a shock to be honest :wacko:

Babydust to everyone else yet to test xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Why oh why have I tested this morning on day 25?????? Thought I saw a faint line but then realised that it is just an evaporation shadow that I am looking at :nope:

I promised myself that I wasn't going to test until cd28 and ended up giving in............as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ttc business is sending me a little crazy!

Good luck to everyone who is yet to test :dust:

Kathy xx

That's exactly what I had, my heart jumped for the moments tht I saw it and then slowly watched it disappear and AF started the next day. My AF started up again very light so now on a 4 day AF and feel happier about that as was concerned when I thought it was only going to be 1.5days.

Keeping everything crossed for August for me and will cross everything for you on cd28 :hugs:

Thanks, keeping your fingers crossed helped as it turns out it wasn't an evaporation line after all...

I couldn't resist testing again this am and this time it was a fainter than test line but all the same a positive!!!!!!!

In a bit of a shock now to be honest!

Good luck with your August testing xx

Ladies, thanks so much for all the advice. I tested this morning and it was negative. No spotting at all today. So frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->