~*~July testing thread~*~....looking for a March baby ^_^ 3 BFP

Kathy- Exciting!! and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Sending sticky :dust: your way, I hope that lines gets nice and strong over the next few days xoxo

When is a suspected evaporation line not an evaporation line?????? When it turns into a bfp!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't help myself from testing yet again on cd26 this am (I think I am 11dpo but I am a bit rubbish interpreting my charts, lol!!!!!) and am getting a positive, fainter than the control line on a cheapie internet test but I guess that doesn't matter as it is still there...

In a bit of a shock to be honest :wacko:

Babydust to everyone else yet to test xxx

Yay Kathy, I have heard of a lot of evaps turning out to be BFP.

Have you caved again yet FirstTry and tested? Your chart is looking awesome, I'm excited to see your temp tomorrow as it looks as if it may go triphasic :thumbup:

I'm being good, at that doubtful stage lol...

Have you caved again yet FirstTry and tested? Your chart is looking awesome, I'm excited to see your temp tomorrow as it looks as if it may go triphasic :thumbup:

I have not tested yet. My chart was triphasic last month, but no BFP. I did pass a big clot at 11dpo that I thought might be an early mc, but the fertility nurse said if no BFP, then no mc.

Today, I have very light spotting for the 3rd day in a row and I have aching/tightness/bloating weirdness. The spotting is not exciting me, bc I spot every month. However, it usually starts on 11dpo, not 8dpo.

All that said, I'm tempted to test tomorrow. But DH is out of town till Thurs evening. What to do?

What are you thinking, Angel, still waiting?

I'm out, :witch: arrived with a vengeance this afternoon, 3 full days early, no idea what that means but see you in the Aug thread (well, actually I hope I DON'T see you in the Aug thread :haha:, good luck!) xxx

:happydance: congratulations to sunflower and kathy h & h 9 months to you both!

:hugs: to everyone else who has had af

I'm out - AF 4 days early this month which is both weird and disappointing. :(

Fingers crossed for August and best of luck to everyone xxx

I caved and did an IC this morning and got a BFN :nope:. I know it's still very early but I really don't think this will be my month. I'll test again on Friday or Saturday. I heard ICs are notorious for being very inaccurate and not reliable so you never know. Plus I don't think I've ever got a BFP before my AF due date, the preganncy that ended in my DS I got a negative at 20DPO and I only tested again at 41DPO as still no AF and got a positive. Strange eh? That chart doesnt even look as if I could have ovulated later than FF states. I have a couple of FRERs but I'm not going to use them until I'm a few days late, if I get to then :winkwink:

I have not tested yet. My chart was triphasic last month, but no BFP. I did pass a big clot at 11dpo that I thought might be an early mc, but the fertility nurse said if no BFP, then no mc.

Today, I have very light spotting for the 3rd day in a row and I have aching/tightness/bloating weirdness. The spotting is not exciting me, bc I spot every month. However, it usually starts on 11dpo, not 8dpo.

All that said, I'm tempted to test tomorrow. But DH is out of town till Thurs evening. What to do?

What are you thinking, Angel, still waiting?

I caved and did an IC this morning and got a BFN :nope:. I know it's still very early but I really don't think this will be my month. I'll test again on Friday or Saturday. I heard ICs are notorious for being very inaccurate and not reliable so you never know. Plus I don't think I've ever got a BFP before my AF due date, the preganncy that ended in my DS I got a negative at 20DPO and I only tested again at 41DPO as still no AF and got a positive. Strange eh? That chart doesnt even look as if I could have ovulated later than FF states. I have a couple of FRERs but I'm not going to use them until I'm a few days late, if I get to then :winkwink:

I tested with an IC too and also got a BFN. Waaaa!!! :cry:

Thankyou for the messages ladies...

The reason I tested so early (cd25 - suspected evap that then was a bfp on cd26) was because our cat (who never normally comes and sits on my knee kept doing so which I thought was really odd!!!!!).

I also just wanted to say what we did differently this month as opposed to previous cycles. I started to take guaifenesin tablets (see link below) 4 days before the day of expected ov as I had been examining my cm and not really finding much of the egg white quality. It certainly helped to increase my mucus! I also ensured that whilst taking these I drank LOTS of water.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MUCUS-RELI...W3Z2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342632564&sr=8-1

So I would definately recommend giving the tablets a go as they certainly seemed to do the trick for us. Hope this helps someone...

Sending you all lots of babydust...

Kathy x

I tested with an IC too and also got a BFN. Waaaa!!! :cry:

Ok, I'm just going to say ICs are crap First Try and our BFPs are just around the corner! :winkwink: You never know!!

Ok so it's the 18th but I O'd a bit later than normal so
I can't confirm AF but I'm pretty positive she is on her way and I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->