~*~July testing thread~*~....looking for a March baby ^_^ 3 BFP

Evening ladies I hope you're all well?

My cycle is very eventful this month! I'm extremely nervous as of today :wacko:. I'm on 11DPO and although there was no temperature dip this morning I've had a very small amount of bright red spotting, like the IB type not menstrual flow type :shhh:. There was a minute amount when I wiped this morning with quite a bit of watery CM so I had a wee dig about a couple of hours later and sure enough a very small amount of the bright red stuff was found. I've been a bit crampy and all over the place and I am oh so scared to even think down that road yet. My cycles vary between 28-35 days so I will be officially late on Sunday going on the 28 day length. I got a BFN yesterday so I'm going to try and leave it until Sunday to test to let HCG levels rise if it is indeed an IB. It's maybe just my AF gearing up early :cry:.

Flip, now how do I distract myself for the next few days???? :headspin:

Sorry for those the witch caught.... :hugs::hugs:

Much :dust: to those left to test!!?

Thanks guys!!

Sorry Milty :(
I'm back from vacation & did a test tonight. It's very faint so not getting excited until the doc gives the big thumbs up and it sticks for 3 months. This was what I returned to see:
testJuly212012.jpg
Going for a blood test tomorrow, should know for sure Wednesday. Seeing that my mom had 3 m/c and then a stillborn @ 5 months, I don't want to get too excited :wacko:

2have4kids congratulations! Maybe faint but looks like a BFP to me :thumbup:

AngelSerenity fingers crossed for you x

Congrats!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

What happened to your mum has nothing to do with your body and this pregnancy 2have! My mum had 2 children with many complications at labour and I didn't suffer that with my 2 but then I've had 3 losses and now the doctors know the reason why I was mc'ing. Maybe it was the same with your mum and she had an underlying issue there that she never knew.

Just enjoy your moment and H&H 9 months to you!!!!:hugs:

FirstTry your chart is looking very promising. Did you :test:?

FirstTry your chart is looking very promising. Did you :test:?

Thanks for thinking of me, Madrid. I tested at 11dpo and 13dpo, both bfn. It's 15dpo and I've been spotting for 8 freakin days! I do normally spot for 5 days before AF (11dpo-15dpo), but it started early this month. It turns out that, not surprisingly, I have a UTI for the 3rd month in a row. Ugh! I'm thinking that the milder antibiotic did not kill it last time, so I'm taking Cipro now (which is terrible for pregnancy, so I better not be).

Anyway, I expect AF tomorrow. My luteal phase is usually exactly 15 days.

The big question is do we try medicated IUI next month or keep trying naturally?

2have4kids :happydance::happydance::happydance:. I look forward to seeing those tests getting darker over the next few days honey xo

Hi everybody else. Well I'm out this month :nope: :cry:. AF started properly today, I suspected yesterday evening as some small spots of brown staining started. I'm a bit bummed as kinda got my hopes up on Thursday after the bit of fresh blood spotting but I guess my body must still be settling down after my latest MC at Easter :shrug:. I never get spotting like that and have only ever seen it with IBs I've had in the past.

Oh well, c'est la vie. It's only my first month back TTC so roll on the next cycle :winkwink:. But the catch this month is that we're away staying with relatives while at the Olympics when I reckon O time will happen so I'm not sure if this month will be a starter or not :growlmad:. There will be too many teenagers in the house we're staying in! :blush::shhh:

Hi Everyone.......wondering if anyone can give me some advice.

So originally on this thread I was down to test on the 16th. It is now the 23rd and I still have no AF and BFN.

I had a miscarriage 2 cycles ago and didnt ovulate at all last cycle. This cycle I ovulated when I normally do, either Day 16 of Day 17 and before miscarriage my Luteal Phase was 12 days. Now Im 16dpo and nothing in sight. I have no pregnancy symptoms at all except for a dull achey uterus which I normally get before AF and slightly heavy boobs which I normally have after ovulation.........so confused and dont know what is going on???????

CONGRATS 2have!!! That's definitely a BFP!! :happydance:
And in catching up on this thread and looking at attached charts...I'm guessing we're just waiting on an announcement that will bring this month to 5 BFPs!! :happydance: :happydance:

Sorry and :hugs: to those that the witch got!!!

Taurus I just noticed your :bfp: in your chart. Congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->