~*~July testing thread~*~....looking for a March baby ^_^ 3 BFP

Hi, can I join this thread... can you add me to the 16th!

Hi bonnie! I was hoping not to see you here iykwim. good luck this cycle hun!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Just started my 2ww

Not overly hopeful as my DH has had to work away with unfortunate timing but we did manage to BD within 2-3 days of ovulation so there's a glimmer of hope that an Olympic swimmer made it to that eggy.

I reckon a good dose of positive thinking combined with not getting my hopes up too much is the way forward.

Is that even possible ?!?! :lol:

Good luck ladies and :dust: to you all x

Just started my 2ww

Not overly hopeful as my DH has had to work away with unfortunate timing but we did manage to BD within 2-3 days of ovulation so there's a glimmer of hope that an Olympic swimmer made it to that eggy.

I reckon a good dose of positive thinking combined with not getting my hopes up too much is the way forward.

Is that even possible ?!?! :lol:

Good luck ladies and :dust: to you all x

I've come to believe just about anything is possible!
Happy TWW to you

Can you add me please.........July 16th, hopefully if my body is back to normal after a screwed up cycle last month due to mc

Thanks xx

Can you add me please? I think I might be due for AF around the 2nd of July :) Thanks

Can you put me down for 6th July please. Got my first smiley face today on my CB digi sticks, well chuffed. AF due around 6th July so really really going to try and hold off on early testing! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->