~*~July testing thread~*~....looking for a March baby ^_^ 3 BFP

can you put me up for 5th July testing, please. Am 39 and really hopeful. TTC #2. Cheers!

Can you add me please.........July 16th, hopefully if my body is back to normal after a screwed up cycle last month due to mc

Thanks xx

Sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope this is your cycle :dust:

Can you add me please? I think I might be due for AF around the 2nd of July :) Thanks

Welcome and good luck crystal! :dust:

Can you put me down for the 14th July please :thumbup:

Of course I can :thumbup: good luck :dust:

Can you put me down for 6th July please. Got my first smiley face today on my CB digi sticks, well chuffed. AF due around 6th July so really really going to try and hold off on early testing! Lol

Get bd girl! :happydance: good luck :dust:

Hi all. My AF is due 15th or 16th but I am hoping for a 28 day cycle this month.

I need loads of baby dust that I ovulate 2 days later than FF predicts. My birthday is 4th July and have planned to see OH that day and night before but as AF started 2 days early Ff is now saying I will OV on 2nd. If that happens then there is no hope for s BFP again for me :0((((

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you xx

I'll add you on the 16th. Everything crossed for you too hun :dust:

can you put me up for 5th July testing, please. Am 39 and really hopeful. TTC #2. Cheers!

Good luck sunflower!! Hope this is your month! :dust:

Officially in the 2ww. Think I Ov'd late, so drove 3 hours for some baby dancing...lol My hubby is working out of town, and thankfully I had a few days off this week. Have to say our 2 yr old DS wasn't too impressed about the long car rides lol

You're so right bluesky! Waiting to O, waiting to test, waiting for scan, waiting waiting....

Good luck this month. :dust:

Well last month you O'd on CD 13 so you want CD15?

There is no way to say for sure yet but looking at your temps I don't think it will be before CD 13

Hey Madrid, put me down for the 11th, pretty sure we missed the eggy though !

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Please can you add me to the 8th. im ttc #4and hoping for a bfp for all of us.

Welcome nand01!! I hope you won't have to wait too long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->