~*~July testing thread~*~....looking for a March baby ^_^ 3 BFP

Hi Madrid, would you please add me to July 22 date? Next weekend should be the peak IF I get one w/o chlomid (had 3 months on, now 2 months off). Really hoping I o naturally this month. Not looking great, got a terrible stomach flu tues-thur this week & was admitted to Emerg the first time in my life. I heard that can effect eggies :(

Hi 2have4kids! I hope you can O on your own and that the virus doesn't affect things at all!! :dust:

Hey Madrid you've popped me on the wrong date! Can you put me down for the 14th July please (you marked me down as the 12th). Thank you muchly!

Right, I'm sick of waiting now. Roll on July! :wacko:

Hello....Ive just completed my registration for this site. So this is my first post :) i thinkjust wanted to check is everyone giving the date they Will check for good news or ov ? If its hopeful testing date mine is 8 July...sorry if Ive got this wrong

Hi mum37, welcome to the site. I think you'll find it friendly and supportive here :flower:

You're right it's our expected testing dates we're giving. Good luck and :dust: to you x

No your right it's testing for pg date

Hello another newbie here, just starting third cycle after a nasty ruptured ectopic back in March.

Have been reading with avid interest the June thread so finally decided to take the plunge and register, if my (very basic) calculations are correct I should be testing on about the 19th of July.

Good luck to all!

Ang x

Hello....Ive just completed my registration for this site. So this is my first post :) i thinkjust wanted to check is everyone giving the date they Will check for good news or ov ? If its hopeful testing date mine is 8 July...sorry if Ive got this wrong

Welcome mum37!!! It's your testing date. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey Madrid you've popped me on the wrong date! Can you put me down for the 14th July please (you marked me down as the 12th). Thank you muchly!

:blush: I'm so so sorry!

Hello another newbie here, just starting third cycle after a nasty ruptured ectopic back in March.

Have been reading with avid interest the June thread so finally decided to take the plunge and register, if my (very basic) calculations are correct I should be testing on about the 19th of July.

Good luck to all!

Ang x

Welcome Mcgirl. sorry about the eptopic. wishing you the very best for this cycle. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well last month you O'd on CD 13 so you want CD15?

There is no way to say for sure yet but looking at your temps I don't think it will be before CD 13

What makes you think that? Would be great if you are right, I'm new to temping so need all the help I can get to understand it.

So far since coming off bc I've had a 7 day cycle, then a 14 day cycle than last month a 26 day cycle but if I OV on cd 13 pregnancy is out for me in July :cry:

Ok your getting closer I think your temp will drop tomorrow or the next day and O on CD 14 or CD 15. But it's really just a guess.

Hey Madrid, put me down for the 11th, pretty sure we missed the eggy though !

must be something about that testing date hun, i'm the same and think we did too this month. its been a rollercoaster month anyway with one thing and another so maybe not surprising as we not been baby dancing much really!

Just lurking, happy :sex: and :dust: this weekend lovely ladies :)
It's a long weekend w/ Canada Day Monday, so happy to get an extra day to play :happydance:

Enjoy your long weekend 2have4kids :thumbup:

Well ladies...

It's July :happydance:

Lets get those BFP's rolling in

Yayyyy!!! July is here!! Well ladies, who is going ti be first?? :happydance:

:dust::happydance::dust::happydance::dust:

For all July testers!!!

Madrid, I had a loooooong cycle last month and no idea why :shrug: so please would you put me down to test 26th July instead? Thanks Hun, am hoping it's a good omen as it's my wedding anniversary :cloud9:

Lots of love and luck this month ladies! :thumbup::flower:

Unfortunately I may have to be the first to announce I'm unlucky.

I've started spotting this morning. It's not full on AF yet but have a feeling she's going to arrive. If she does she's almost a week early and I don't think I've ever had a cycle this short :nope:

I'm gutted as I had some early positive signs and was hopeful for this month but I guess my MC has messed with my cycles worse than I thought :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->