~*~July testing thread~*~....looking for a March baby ^_^ 3 BFP

well I may have found the culprit...

"Disposable diapers contain sodium polyacrylate which absorbs liquid and turns it into gel. This gel has been linked to toxic shock syndrome and can cause rashes, among other things, such as bleeding when it gets into the urinary tract."

How did that happen? However it happened I hope you're ok x

well she put him in the pool with a regular disposable diaper and once they fill up in water they explode! all that gunk stayed in the water... yeah lovely...

Oh real nice.
Go buy cranberry juice and drink as much as you can.

Nope lok
It is high in acid though and is good for the urinary tract.

ok will go get some...sigh, hope that is enough

wait how about lemonade? or is that Alkaline LOL

LLbean that's awful Hun!!! I hope you aren't in pain!!

Star I'm so sorry!! :hugs:

no not in pain...matter of fact I just peed again and now its just darker urine but not red...no idea what the heck this is

Well ladies perhaps I'm not out afterall.

My spotting seems to have stopped this afternoon so have a teeny bit of hope that it was IB afterall, especially with the timing of it.

My boobies hurt like hell now too!

We'll have to just see what the rest of the week brings but please keep your fingers crossed for me x

Well ladies perhaps I'm not out afterall.

My spotting seems to have stopped this afternoon so have a teeny bit of hope that it was IB afterall, especially with the timing of it.

My boobies hurt like hell now too!

We'll have to just see what the rest of the week brings but please keep your fingers crossed for me x

Woohoo...got them crossed...

Fxd for you!!! Yeah my pee is back to normal now too wtf??? I have no idea what the heck that was

Well done star!! Everything crossed for you Hun!!!

Honey it looks as if you O on cd10 judging by your temps today & yesterday.

I'm not very experienced with charts Honeybee but I hope you get to the bottom of it x

I'm due for AF around July 15th. We lost our angel daughter at just over 20 weeks in January and after 4 months of trying again, we are really wanting a BFP this month. My sister is due to have her baby tomorrow (just three weeks after my own due date) and I could do with some good news myself right now. In addition, it took two years to conceive our daughter and at 39 I'm feeling the presure of time running out. Good luck to everyone!!!!

:hugs: Quisty, I hope that you get your BFP this month.

I know it's hard. My sister and I got BFP's within days of each other earlier this year and sadly mine was not to be. Although I'm happy for her every milestone she reaches I can't help but think I should be there too and I'm really hoping for a new BFP before her LO actually arrives.

That has sadly not happened for you but I hope you get your rainbow BFP very soon and I'm thinking of you at what must naturally be a bitter sweet emotional time for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->