~*~July testing thread~*~....looking for a March baby ^_^ 3 BFP

Unfortunately I may have to be the first to announce I'm unlucky.

I've started spotting this morning. It's not full on AF yet but have a feeling she's going to arrive. If she does she's almost a week early and I don't think I've ever had a cycle this short :nope:

I'm gutted as I had some early positive signs and was hopeful for this month but I guess my MC has messed with my cycles worse than I thought :cry:

:hugs::hugs:

I've started spotting this morning. It's not full on AF yet but have a feeling she's going to arrive. If she does she's almost a week early and I don't think I've ever had a cycle this short :nope:

I'm gutted as I had some early positive signs and was hopeful for this month but I guess my MC has messed with my cycles worse than I thought :cry:

:hug: the month after the cycle I think I had a chemical I had a really short cycle and did not ovulate. Went back to normal after that. :hugs:

Well we are in July now, has anyone been lucky yet?

Could anyone have a look at my chart and give me some advice, it's very different this month to last month. It predicted I would ovulate on Tuesday 2nd. I was praying it would wait until my birthday on the 4th but with my limited knowledge I'm wondering if it's come early.

Massive temp rise and I'm not ill and it was tsken at usual time of day .

Any help much appreciated x

looks like cd10 or 11 to me hun Xx

spotting a week early could be IB...hope it is....

A very happy :dust: tastic July to you all!!

:hugs: Starlight.....

Odd I am spotting too! Way too early I think

Well it was more like red wine colored water when I wiped this morning, so nothing strong and solid but still spotting right?

Well it was more like red wine colored water when I wiped this morning, so nothing strong and solid but still spotting right?

Yes, anything strong and solid I would say was more than spotting.

I had a pink wipe last night and got a bit excited as I thought could be an implantation bleed but when I got up this morning I had a brown wipe and have had a few brown wipes since, nothing in my underwear or anything. I became dismayed as I thought if it was IB it wouldn't have carried on today but I don't know :shrug: It hasn't turned into heavier bleeding as yet so I guess there's still hope.

How many dpo are you? It could be a good sign, especially as it seems to have only happened once x

well I had to pee again...sheesh I hope its not an infection bit now I see my PEE is that color!!!!!!!!!! No I did not eat beets or anything like it...wtf? when I wife now its that color and creamy cm together? This is really odd. I peed in a cup to check and here it is... :shrug:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=431979&d=1341156485

I can't view your pic hun I don't know if that's just because I'm on my phone :shrug:

If you haven't eaten anything that might cause it I would check with your doctor just in case it is an infection.

If it is antibiotics will clear it up soon enough. Make sure you tell your dr you a TTC though and insist they give you something that's safe in case you are pregnant. I had a UTI last cycle and said this to my Dr but he prescribed me something that wasn't pregnancy safe regardless of my wishes which made me mad

I can't view your pic hun I don't know if that's just because I'm on my phone :shrug:

If you haven't eaten anything that might cause it I would check with your doctor just in case it is an infection.

If it is antibiotics will clear it up soon enough. Make sure you tell your dr you a TTC though and insist they give you something that's safe in case you are pregnant. I had a UTI last cycle and said this to my Dr but he prescribed me something that wasn't pregnancy safe regardless of my wishes which made me mad

hehe I hid the picture under the spoiler, you have to click on it to see it

not on antibiotics or anything. I did drink lots of lemonade yesterday since it was 105F and all LOL

well I had to pee again...sheesh I hope its not an infection bit now I see my PEE is that color!!!!!!!!!! No I did not eat beets or anything like it...wtf? when I wife now its that color and creamy cm together? This is really odd. I peed in a cup to check and here it is... :shrug:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=431979&d=1341156485

wont show on phone or laptop :shrug:

crap...ok let me post it without the spoiler...sorry for those that don't want to see it

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
crap...hope this wasn't that damn diaper falling apart in the poll yesterday...Thanks to my SIL...

well I may have found the culprit...

"Disposable diapers contain sodium polyacrylate which absorbs liquid and turns it into gel. This gel has been linked to toxic shock syndrome and can cause rashes, among other things, such as bleeding when it gets into the urinary tract."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->