July testing thread :)

Ladies well I am 11 dpo and BFN but I have some pink CM today?

Congrats to the BFPs!! Way to start the month!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Quick update on me! My tests aren't really getting any darker, still super faint, today was meant to be my testing day so surely i should be getting a good line by now. Anyhoo i will update when theres a change, either good test lines or AF!

Congratulations to those with BFPs! :wohoo:
:dust: for those who are still waiting :flower:

hey yeh i am having symptoms galore... the same as the last 2 times too lol
headaches nauseous on and off, pulling pains in lower abdomin... milky CM, and im feeling sick as i type lol

did a pee test but came up :BPN: :( im only 11/12dpo so will test again next wk x

Oooh i do love hearing peoples symptoms lol!! Maybe i'm just nosy..:haha:

I did one aswell this morning, god knows why though, i think i'm only 9dpo lol! Bfn of course. It's still early for both of us yet! Good luck! :dust: xx

hey yeh i am having symptoms galore... the same as the last 2 times too lol
headaches nauseous on and off, pulling pains in lower abdomin... milky CM, and im feeling sick as i type lol

did a pee test but came up :BPN: :( im only 11/12dpo so will test again next wk x

Oooh i do love hearing peoples symptoms lol!! Maybe i'm just nosy..:haha:

I did one aswell this morning, god knows why though, i think i'm only 9dpo lol! Bfn of course. It's still early for both of us yet! Good luck! :dust: xx

lol you too.... :thumbup:

I also tested today and got a :bfn: although im only 9 dpo :( still totally depresses me.....it was superdrug early one so it should have worked today should it not?

I also tested today and got a :bfn: although im only 9 dpo :( still totally depresses me.....it was superdrug early one so it should have worked today should it not?

I know it's rubbish seeing a :bfn: hun, but you're still in! It's early days :hugs:

Best of luck xx

i've tested again and BPN :( lol it was last night so 12dpo.. should have waited till this morn.. ahh well.. will wait a few days now.. it couldn't possibly go from neg to pos over tonight could it? at least i know im over the hcg of the last mmc... goodluck everyoe... are you all still havig symptoms? xx

My SiL wasn't able to get a BFP until day AF was due and not a day before and I was the same with Lil Peanut so I think it's possible you're still all in with a chance!

I haven't bled for 2 days straight now so my fingers are crossed that my first post mc AF is done. Better be for Dh and I have begun our BDing. ha ha He suggested we do it everyday! After our loss my Dh has become especially gung-ho about being a dad. Before, I think he was mainly doing it for me. He wanted to be a dad someday but hadn't wrapped his head around it yet. Now he's in with both feet.

Stacey you're not out til :witch: shows her ugly face! Hope you get your bfp...when are you testing again hun?

Starry Night I'm glad to hear that your bleeding has stopped. After i gave birth to Freya i only spotted for a week then stopped...then we :sex: and it started again lol so you might get a little more yet! Hopefully not though! I agree with your OH about doing it everyday! That's what i do around ov time! I'm glad to hear he's more enthusiastic this time....probably a case of "you don't know what you've got til it's gone" :flower: x

lol i was originally down to test 2moro (so the 7th..) but i think ill wait a few more days...
im still feeling sick when i dont eat every hour, head aches and really tired...

I'm not 100% I'll be testing in July but I should be so maybe could I be put down for the 31st? O:)

xx

Starry Night I'm glad to hear that your bleeding has stopped. After i gave birth to Freya i only spotted for a week then stopped...then we and it started again lol so you might get a little more yet! Hopefully not though! I agree with your OH about doing it everyday! That's what i do around ov time! I'm glad to hear he's more enthusiastic this time....probably a case of "you don't know what you've got til it's gone" x

I hope not! lol I was already bleeding for 10 days! I haven't had an AF that long since I was 12! ha ha And this was my first real AF since my miscarriage. The actual miscarriage bleeding lasted for about 12 days.

DH was enthusiastic about BD'ing first time around (it's lots of "free" sex) but now he definitely wants to be a daddy. He was just getting into it when we lost Lil Peanut.

af got me today.... good luck to those still waiitng to test xxx

BFN again but still no AF and still experiencing pregnncy symptoms :D will be back in a few days after testing again... if the:witch: doesnt get me first lol
goodluck to everyone waiting to test and sorry to those BFN's xxx

Oooh i so hope it's a bfp for you stacey! I've still got crampy feelings, and when i got home today i caved...BFN though :( Also had a teeny tiny bit of very light brown in my knickers...praying that it's late implantation and not AF on it's way :( xx

Could you put me down for 21st ? This is my first proper cycle after MC but OPKs are looking good so I think I might be back on track !

Hey, could you please put me down as :bfp:
:)
Goodluck to everyone
:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust:

congrats mizzk!!! :hugs: to those with BFNs and AFs

I was down to test on the 12th.... and tested a weeee bit early on the 7th at 9dpo (oops) but got my BFP!

:dust: all round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->