July Testing!

wow cant believe how different i feel this month!! last month for the 2 weeks in the middle of my cycle i had extreme pain, even went down to a&e i was that paranoid! and i was extremely bloated. and absolutely nothing this month! dont know if its good or bad :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1307854800z4z28z14.png

Still no surge for me and all my predictors say it should have happened and they've never been wrong before so I don't know what's going on.

I guess I'm going to wait on af and just try again next month

Good luck to everyone!!!

My feelings were right!!! Very dark BFP this morning! TERRIFIED... Goon on vacation till Monday and don't see the dr till the 18th...

congrats hunnny :) :) :) H&H 9 months!

Any tweakers be able to do these for me, u can see the faint lines from your eye, but got crappy phone? x x

Attachments

• IMG0013A.jpg
    IMG0013A.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG0014A.jpg
    IMG0014A.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 38
congrats and h&h 9. baby dust to all still waiting

Ooo, can I bee added to the list. This cycle I have promised myself that I will not teat until I am late (too much heartache). So I shall be testing anytime after 11th when AF is due.

My feelings were right!!! Very dark BFP this morning! TERRIFIED... Goon on vacation till Monday and don't see the dr till the 18th...

Congrats! So happy for you! :happydance:

I'm currently 9 dpo and will not test until my period is late....so looks like July 7th is my official test date.

Trying sooooo hard not to symptom spot, but I've been having light cramps, (like AF cramps, but not nearly as strong), and last night I had a sharper pain on my lower left side.... who knows. :shrug:

Good luck to everyone who is testing this weekend!

well im mega mega confused. been doing my temps every morning for the last week and was supposed to ovulate 4 days ago but i havent seen any temp rise, all been between 36.0 and 36.3 degrees c. what does this mean??? xxx

Hmm .. not sure .. I've never tempted before .. but I did a quick search for you, and found this on Fertility Friend ..

How much does my temperature have to rise to indicate ovulation?

In most cases, you are able to see a biphasic pattern on your chart after ovulation has taken place. That is, you will have lower pre-ovulation temperatures and higher post-ovulation temperatures. Your temperature may rise slowly in increments, or quickly, or it may even rise and fall slightly over several days. The rise in temperature is usually about 0.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.2 degrees Celsius, but the rise may be as slight as 0.2 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.1 degrees Celsius or even less in some cases. Great variability is possible.

More important than the value of the rise, is the overall pattern of the chart. Fertility Friend helps you determine ovulation based on the pattern of the chart and all fertility signs. Because there are no standard rules that can apply to everyone, Fertility Friend has been tuned and trained to recognize a wide range of ovulation patterns on your chart, based on all your signs.

From the sounds of that, you could have ovulated, just didn't see a big jump in numbers?

AF still has not arrived. I am a day late. I tested 2 days ago and it was a BFN. I have not bothered testing anymore. I am getting period cramps. Although i keep getting dizzy spells and feeling nauseous. But i am not counting on it. I just want my AF to arrive as I have a cycle day 3 blood test on monday. GP is checking out my thyroid level etc.

Anyone got a BFP yet? I hope to read some good news from you girlies.

x

Congratulations!!! Aww happy to see other ppls dream coming true. Have a great 9 months!

congrats hunnny :) :) :) H&H 9 months!

Any tweakers be able to do these for me, u can see the faint lines from your eye, but got crappy phone? x x

I cab see it Jess!! Keep testing xxx

and i know this sounds silly but does the average woman ovulate every month?? because i dont think i would have ovulated this late, im due on in 8 days!?!?! or is that possible??

I so cannot wait until my OPKs are delivered tomorrow... gotta love one day shipping from Amazon! This will be my first time using OPKs and I am thrilled but I think it's mainly because I just love peeing on sticks :D Hoping I ovulate sooner than I think I do too, that would be lovely!

i am also wondering if every woman Os every single cycle... bc i dont think i did this cycle. i usually get a + opk around CD 14. didnt have one by CD18 and just gave up on testing

Hey kimbre I don't think I ovulated this cycle either (or I did very early and completely missed it). I should be like 2 or 3 days past o and I've stopped taking opks

But some women don't ovulate every month. I always assumed I did. And according to my opks the last year I've been had a regular lp.

Do you temp. They say that's the only way to know for sure. (or get pregnant :rofl: ).

well i bought a new thermometer yest and put both my new and old one in this morning and there was a 0.2 °c difference so i bet my temp has been rising but the old one hasnt detected it!!

Well I'm officially out. Af arrived at 1am this morning. Apparently my normally 35 day cycle was shortened to 27 days and my lp grew from 11 to 15 so I totally missed the egg this month.

I'll have to start testing from cd 6 next month to try and find out when I ovulate.

On to august. Good luck and :dust: to everyone still in the game :)

Minus the barely visible lines i keep getting, today I dont feel like im in this month - im thinking af is definitely goona come and get me in 3 days time :(
How are all you girlies? xx

Minus the barely visible lines i keep getting, today I dont feel like im in this month - im thinking af is definitely goona come and get me in 3 days time :(
How are all you girlies? xx

i feel the same, dont even know when, or if i even ovulated but we bd like 9 times around the middle of my cycle so if i did O then i hope that did it. and because i feel like this, the tww is going ridiculously fast x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1307854800z4z28z14.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->