• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Testing!

Yea after my mc dh asked if I were emotionally ready and I was so he was cool with whatever I decided. I'm sorry your husband isn't ready.

Here's hoping the 14% failure rate or whatever it is of the withdrawal method means you get your :bfp:

14% failure rate, that is funny!! You do have a good shot though, look how many girls/women end up pregnant not wanting to be!! LOL.

I am feeling the same way about my dd. She will be at least 3 by the time baby #2 arrives. I was hoping to have baby before she turned 3 as I was due in Nov. I am so grateful for dd and my only fear is not being able to provide her a lifelong friend...a brother or a sister. (At least you will know your dates for next cycle!)

I had some more brownish tinged cm yesterday....second day of it. I am still having cramping and am losing hope of a bfp this month. :cry:

Looks like I won't be testing in July either. I joined in this post right after my m/c and then went missing for a while. DH went back and forth about trying this cycle as its a m/c cycle, I am desperate to be preg again, he didn't want to try this cycle. Things went in his favour this month (withdrawal). I am happy to know that at least I ovulated completely as normal following m/c. Anyone else have a similar experience with dh/oh wanting to wait a bit...I just do not want to wait! I have been talking to him (hint: harassing him) about it everyday in hopes that next month will be a go again, I just feel like we are running out of time. Like someone else mentioned about setting dates to be pregnant by your previous due date, I haven't done that exactly but our ds is turning 3 in 2 weeks and I desperately wanted a maximum of a 3 year age gap. I would have been due feb 1st and already that was going to be a 3 1/2 year gap. I just feel like every cycle that goes past is just growing the gap between ds and "baby-to-be" :( We did dtd on o day but he pulled out, lol so theres still that 1/1000 chance that some :spermy: escaped but highly unlikely! I will be expecting af on July 7th...

I know after my D&C in March, the doctor told us to wait 1 cycle, and I think after I told DH that, he wanted to wait. He said that I should take time to heal, both physically and emotionally. But after this past one, I told him I wasn't waiting, and he was fine with that.

I'm sorry your DH isn't on board this month. Will he be on board next month? Big :hugs: to you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you won't get AF.

I'm thinking he is not going to be on board next month either as we are both fine emotionally. It is his "planner-brain" that is taking over again. We currently live in a 2 bedroom. I had pointed out that it takes 9 months, and then even after that lo will sleep in a bassinet in our room for roughly 6 months anyways, giving us plenty of time to move up. Well now he is saying he wants to wait until we buy our house first :( I am going to continue with my harassment and keep tempting him to cave and just release, lol. He is not getting annoyed by me, and is being somewhat humorous about it ("Trust me you didn't want me too that time, it would have been triplets for sure!") which leads me to believe it may only be a matter of time before he just gives in and stops using withdrawal. I am at least happy that it's that and not him being all uninterested and irritated by my pleas ;)

Yea after my mc dh asked if I were emotionally ready and I was so he was cool with whatever I decided. I'm sorry your husband isn't ready.

Here's hoping the 14% failure rate or whatever it is of the withdrawal method means you get your :bfp:

:rofl: I hope so too! Unfortunately dh has good self-control so I doubt any of the "boys" escaped!:haha: Sry tmi LOL... I really wish that was the case though as I know he would still be happy if I did end up pg.

Are you supposed to wait or is it reccomended that you wait? We are not, I had my early mc 16 days ago and we did smep. Will see if it works for us. We have our 1st appointment with re tomorrow to see what he thinks is going on.

Looks like I won't be testing in July either. I joined in this post right after my m/c and then went missing for a while. DH went back and forth about trying this cycle as its a m/c cycle, I am desperate to be preg again, he didn't want to try this cycle. Things went in his favour this month (withdrawal). I am happy to know that at least I ovulated completely as normal following m/c. Anyone else have a similar experience with dh/oh wanting to wait a bit...I just do not want to wait! I have been talking to him (hint: harassing him) about it everyday in hopes that next month will be a go again, I just feel like we are running out of time. Like someone else mentioned about setting dates to be pregnant by your previous due date, I haven't done that exactly but our ds is turning 3 in 2 weeks and I desperately wanted a maximum of a 3 year age gap. I would have been due feb 1st and already that was going to be a 3 1/2 year gap. I just feel like every cycle that goes past is just growing the gap between ds and "baby-to-be" :( We did dtd on o day but he pulled out, lol so theres still that 1/1000 chance that some :spermy: escaped but highly unlikely! I will be expecting af on July 7th...

I know after my D&C in March, the doctor told us to wait 1 cycle, and I think after I told DH that, he wanted to wait. He said that I should take time to heal, both physically and emotionally. But after this past one, I told him I wasn't waiting, and he was fine with that.

I'm sorry your DH isn't on board this month. Will he be on board next month? Big :hugs: to you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you won't get AF.

I'm thinking he is not going to be on board next month either as we are both fine emotionally. It is his "planner-brain" that is taking over again. We currently live in a 2 bedroom. I had pointed out that it takes 9 months, and then even after that lo will sleep in a bassinet in our room for roughly 6 months anyways, giving us plenty of time to move up. Well now he is saying he wants to wait until we buy our house first :( I am going to continue with my harassment and keep tempting him to cave and just release, lol. He is not getting annoyed by me, and is being somewhat humorous about it ("Trust me you didn't want me too that time, it would have been triplets for sure!") which leads me to believe it may only be a matter of time before he just gives in and stops using withdrawal. I am at least happy that it's that and not him being all uninterested and irritated by my pleas ;)

:rofl: I hope so too! Unfortunately dh has good self-control so I doubt any of the "boys" escaped!:haha: Sry tmi LOL... I really wish that was the case though as I know he would still be happy if I did end up pg.

We have a 4 bedroom house but only use one. My 2 yo still sleeps in a crib in our room, he has one in his room too but I think it's just for decoration lol. Sometimes I'm to lazy to put his clothes away so I just stick them in his crib. Hopefully your DH will come around.

Well the failure rate comes from pre ejaculation what he can't stop :). Lots of fingers crossed for you. You never know.

We weren't told to wait she said for calculating purposes it's better to wait but it's not necessary. After our ectopic we had to wait till my levels were at zero and that took 3 months.

14% failure rate, that is funny!! You do have a good shot though, look how many girls/women end up pregnant not wanting to be!! LOL.

I am feeling the same way about my dd. She will be at least 3 by the time baby #2 arrives. I was hoping to have baby before she turned 3 as I was due in Nov. I am so grateful for dd and my only fear is not being able to provide her a lifelong friend...a brother or a sister. (At least you will know your dates for next cycle!)

I had some more brownish tinged cm yesterday....second day of it. I am still having cramping and am losing hope of a bfp this month. :cry:

i know exactly how you feel. my dd just turned 3 at the end of may and i really wanted a baby sooner. i have 3 sisters and we're all near on a year apart and i wanted that for her...... well not 3 more!!! i see her with other babies and i know she would love one as my sister has just had a new baby xx

i know exactly how you feel. my dd just turned 3 at the end of may and i really wanted a baby sooner. i have 3 sisters and we're all near on a year apart and i wanted that for her...... well not 3 more!!! i see her with other babies and i know she would love one as my sister has just had a new baby xx

That must have been awesome growing up with 3 sisters! I was an only child until I was 12, and I always hated it! That is why I am so desperate to be pregnant immediately. Ds is turning 3 in 2 weeks and is constantly asking for babies, he says he wants two!! lol It's almost daily that he's asking if there are babies in my tummy, I think he's become almost as obsessed as I am! :rofl:

Hello all, i am new here. I am waiting for my AF end of june or beginning of July.

Last week i had so much CM for about 4/5 days. I am normally dry by then. However it is only when I go to the loo.

I am not going to get excited.

We have been ttc for a yr and half. I have a little one who is just over 3 years of age who suffers from a genetic syndrome. So it would be nice to have some happiness come my way and experience a little bit of normal motherhood!

Thank u

Anaya- Ah Welcome :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for ya!
So when do you think you will test?
Sorry to hear about the LTTTC and about your LO I hope you get your bundle of joy soon

Hello everyone! I am supposed to be ovulating this week, so BDing all week and will be testing sometime in mid-July. I have the ovulation test strips at home, but am thinking of running to the drug store tonight to get a digital tester for better accuracy. BDing is hard work and I want it to count!!! :)

Fingers crossed and sending lots of love and baby dust to all!!

today is 2dpo for me as well. i know what you mean about wanting a short gap between kids but things don't go as planned. i also wanted a short gap but after giving birth to my son in 2007 couldn't get preg till 2010 and the pregnancy ended up in a stillbirth, and if i don get pregnant in the coming months the gap will be at least 4.4 so sad but meant to be i guess. hope to have two kids close to each other. baby dust this month

Hi all! Sorry I have been MIA lately and have not added new names to the list. If you want, just copy and paste the list to a new post and add your name. I am crazy busy right now and do not have much time to sit....lol. :wacko::wacko:

I am still having brown tinged cm....no obvious spotting, but very mucous like cm. I am not sure what the heck is going on! Not sure if I will be testing now...might just wait for AF and save my pg tests for next month. I am not feeling to positive anymore as I have been cramping for over a week now, with random brown cm. Sorry TMI!!

Hope all is well with the rest of you! I am gone again for a few days, so good luck to all you testers!! Can't wait to read about your :bfp: 's when I get back!!

BabyDust to all!!:dust:

well ladies i think i maybe O a little late this month but i think im officially out of the fertile window so i suppose all i can do is sit back and wait!!! not looking forward to the ttw :-(

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1307854800z4z28z14.png

Welcome to all the new ladies :flower:

Addy - sorry you're getting the brown tinged CM. Try not to give up hope - it could still happen for you :hugs: Enjoy your time off

Natrozza - good luck to you, try not to give up hope either. You still have a chance :hugs:

AFM - Got my much darker OPK last night. The others there have barely beend a 2nd line there, but the one last night was definitely darker. Almost as dark as the control line. I'm hoping to get a positive today or tomorrow. DH will be home later, so we prob won't be BDing tonight :( So I still hope we have a shot.

Anaya- Ah Welcome :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for ya!
So when do you think you will test?
Sorry to hear about the LTTTC and about your LO I hope you get your bundle of joy soon

I tested today and it was a BFN. Just very much fed up ttc. I just found out my aunt is expdcting again and her baby is only 10months. Everyone in my fam have had babies or are expecting!

Thanks

Hey chicks, i haven't been on this thread in aaages! Haven't had much time to get on here as I'm staying at my fathers for a long visit as I haven't seen him in nearly 2 years before this! Anyways... I hope your all ok!
I've tried not to get too glued up in symptom spotting this month but it's hard when they slap you in the face lol.
As af arrived 8th June, I'm guessing that would make me on CD21? I have no idea if I even ovulated this month :wacko: tried not to check, but on CD16 I gave into checking my cervix and it felt low, soft and open as if I'd ovulated the day before or something, which would make me on track.
So far I've been having waves of sickness, sore and bigger boobs, and very gassy :blush: and other girlies at the same or similar CD??
ps. sorry if I reply late! And goodluck!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->