June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

Can you put me down for testing on June 30th please :) I got an almost positive opk yesterday afternoon and a super positive one this morning!!!

Hi ladies
how is everyone

did a opk today and it kinda looks positive to me not sure what to make of it as I am 11dpo

Attachments

• result11dpoopk.jpg
    result11dpoopk.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
It could be ur pregnant although i have heard u get lh surge before af

yea I have heard that as well, its what I am worried about. don't want af to come

I've heard that OPK only turn positive well into the pregnancy.. Good luck though. Maybe try a pregnancy test :D

I've heard that OPK only turn positive well into the pregnancy.. Good luck though. Maybe try a pregnancy test :D

that's not true when I was pregnant with james I got a positive opk the day before I got a positive pregnancy test.
thank you
I am testing tomorrow as tomorrow I will 13dpo

Good luck littlesteph it definitely seems your in with a good chance :)

I'm still getting BFNs and I'm been getting a little spotting and some AF like cramps, think the witch might arrive tomorrow :(

I guess at least AF means the start of a new cycle

thank you, I am hoping that they are my bfp if I am pregnant the baby would be due on my son's birthday

Littlesteph opk picks up hcg too so that is why pregnant women get positive opks

told myself I would not test today, but could not help myself. testing tomorrow with a boots own brand

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=141656

what do you think are they getting darker.
all the info is with the photo

thank you, going to test in the morning with a store brought test as well an IC

told myself I would not test today, but could not help myself. testing tomorrow with a boots own brand

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=141656

what do you think are they getting darker.
all the info is with the photo
:dance::dance::dance:

Looks good to me!!

thank you,
can't wait to see what tomorrows test will bring

did a boots own brand this morning :bfp: :happydance:
my baby's due is my son's birthday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads