June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

starting to get a little down,
yesterday when I tested I did get a second line although faint and no colour, today I tested and you can barely see a second line, it did look like a slight colour to get it but it was very hard to make out, going to continue testing and hope for the best

I keep testing and getting BFNs. I'm hoping that I'm just not one of those who test positive early. :)

when I was pregnant with my son I got my first positive at 12dpo, well I didn't test till then so might have got one earlier if I had tested :D

https://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa399/georgina356/20130616_060323_zps03ac1bc3.jpg

on the testing my af was due today i tested yesterday and at 10dpo :bfn: but i started feeling pregnant at 8dpo

:happydance: congrats

AFM I tested again today, can't help myself, no change in the lines but I am only 9dpo, the line seems to show after the time limit, but I always thought evap lines don't have colour they started getting colour yesterday, not had any second line show up till 7dpo and that was the one with no colour, I would take a photo of todays one but the line doesn't show up on camera.
I want to say I feel pregnant because I kinda do, my travel sickness has returned like it did when I was pregnant with my son, I've been feeling everyday for the past 3 or 4 days, I've been getting a pinching feeling which I never get. i'm really not sure what to think anymore, its getting me down, i'm scared its going to take 2 years again

Congrats georgebaby1!!!

KMFX for you littlesteph. :hugs:

AFM - No AF, BFN. Stupid temp went down yesterday and back up today.

Congrats Georgie! :flower:

I'm sorry littlesteph, what type of test did you get your line on?

Sorry your temp has gone down navygrrl, hopefully it'll go back up! :hugs:

Hi ladies today 2 days after getting a bfp, i started heavy, painful bleeding so looks like a chemical for me.
absolutely devastated, going to take a month off ttc.

Congrats Georgie! :flower:

I'm sorry littlesteph, what type of test did you get your line on?

Sorry your temp has gone down navygrrl, hopefully it'll go back up! :hugs:

IC they are pink dye ones not sure if that makes a difference. i'm going to keep testing till either a bfp or af,

Hi ladies today 2 days after getting a bfp, i started heavy, painful bleeding so looks like a chemical for me.

i'm so sorry to hear that :(

9dpo evening pee hubby says he can see it aswell thought I was getting line eyes so asked him if he could see it, BUT I didn't look at it till about half hour after I did the test so no idea when the line would have appeared.

Attachments

• IMAG1187.jpg
    IMAG1187.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG1186.jpg
    IMAG1186.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
There's definitely a line! Is it white or does it have colour?

It looks right, but I've had lines like this from these tests and bfn :shrug:

Fingers crossed its not the case for you though :flower:

When are you expecting AF?

yep there is colour to them. slightly worried it could be evap not sure if evap lines have colour to them usally.
af is due around the 19th but ovulated later in cycle so might be 21st

I see a line, and I usually can't see lines at all. :) KMFX!

FX littlesteph!!!
Mrslemon I am so sorry about you loss!! Will keep you in my prayers

im sorry to hear that hun x

I think the test from last night was just a really mean evap. I tested again this morning this time looking at it in the time limit and the line was a lot lighter then the line was last night :( I've chucked the test away now otherwise i'd keep looking at it and just get myself more down. AF not due for another 3 to 4 days but these tests are meant to be more sensitive so I don't see a bfp coming :cry: I hate internet cheapies first time using them and I hate them already :(

Sorry littlesteph. :hug:

CD1 for me, so I'm out for June. Time to get excited for July! Well, at least that's what I'm trying to tell myself. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->