June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

Ok ladies
this is my test from this morning.
I am 7 or 8 dpo. if it wasn't for the fact the line had no colour I would say it could possible be the start of a bfp but unitll it has colour I think its safe to say its negative.
it's pretty faint, not sure if you'll be able to see it

Attachments

• IMAG1135.jpg
    IMAG1135.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
i got a faint bfp this morning :) very happy but nervous utill Af date has been and gone.

Congrats mrs lemon! We'll probably be due same day :)

Well no need to test on the 18th af got me today :( congrats on the Bfps & goodluck :)

Count me out, too. :(

AF is here...here's hoping for a better cycle #4 :dust:

To add about my post I got a very faint BFP this morning. I haven't missed my period yet. Cervix is high and soft, very wet down below and having Stich type pains across my stomach. . .

hoping and praying this baby sticks <3 I just needed to share this morn... this is a more calm post haha

I know exactly what you mean mrs lemon! I'm super paranoid right now... I haven't missed a period yet either, and I'm having a few cramps this evening, like less worse period pain and I've had like two cramps. I'm so scared of losing my embies :(

wellsk, just try and take it easy. you've probably heard that a lot already :)

Congrats ladies on the BFPs :)

I got a BFN this morning again and have decided I couldn't be bothered temping in the 2nd half of my cycle anymore - might just do it from after AF to O - we'll see...

Wellsk and lemon I have passed the time when I would have started and am still having twingy cramps so don't worry. It is just baby snuggling in tight and your uterus making room!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->