June babies?!

You can also check out betabase.info for some good info on betas and their ranges.

I've had really dry lips too which I didn't even think about until someone mentioned having it too. I put chapstick on every night so I very rarely have chapped lips but I do. Not feeling nearly as bloated today which is a great relief. I've also been testing every day for peace of mind in between my betas

Hi Ladies! Hope you are all feeling good :)

I keep waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep - has anyone else had this?

I also keep bursting into tears at every little thing. I read my daughter a fairytale called the little match girl earlier which I had never read before and have been in tears on and off ever since - how they can put that into a children's book I will never know!

Hi :) I got my bfp yesterday CD 27 !! I am not sure when I ovulated .. But going by the due date from lmp ... I'm due on the 5th June too !!

It's super exciting .. This is my first month trying for my first baby so fingers crossed

X

yay I'm your due date buddy :thumbup:

Maybebayb ... yay .. So that's me you and noodlebum :) ... How are you feeling ?

Ladyroy... I've been sleeping okay .. Too much if anything hehe! I have noticed myself getting a bit emotional .. about things I normally wouldn't !

X

Maybebayb ... yay .. So that's me you and noodlebum :) ... How are you feeling ?

Ladyroy... I've been sleeping okay .. Too much if anything hehe! I have noticed myself getting a bit emotional .. about things I normally wouldn't !

X

I am feeling nervous lol, I had a bit of a bleed on Sunday night followed by spotting on Monday. Haven't had anything yesterday or today and keep getting positive tests so I am pretty sure I am still pregnant. Sore boobs, quite tired and always hungry and had some dry retching this morning. I had bloods today and have more on Friday to check levels are rising as they should, followed by a scan next Wednesday. I can't wait

How are you feeling? Xx

So today is 14 dpo and if I hadnt have had that bfp at 10 dpo I would have known by my symptoms, I have been awake most nights with stomach cramps, which I never get around AF and I got up through lastnight feeling like I either needed to vomit, poo and faint. I havent felt faint since I was a teenager (used to faint all the time at time of the month) I hope this doesnt carry on. But on the other hand I'm loving my larger boobs :)

I think I must be ahead of you guys time wise as I am 15 dpo here (it's Wednesday night here) but Due 5 June. Probably 4 June in your time zone :) :)

I ovulated 12th sept, it is wednesday morning here due 5th June xx

I ovulated on 11th! All the calculators say June 5, except fertility friend puts me on the 4th for some reason xx

LadyRoy - I started crying watching tv yesterday. It was a touching moment but not one I'd normally bust out crying on. Hormones make you crazy :)

We need to start a June list to show all the dates all the names of people due that day.

I don't get my first appointment until November 8th!! You're so lucky, this wait is almost as bad as the TWW!

I think I must be ahead of you guys time wise as I am 15 dpo here (it's Wednesday night here) but Due 5 June. Probably 4 June in your time zone :) :)

Fertility friend says due 5th June for me. Quite strange as my exes baby was born then lol

Attachments

• Chart aug 2012.jpg
    Chart aug 2012.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1
Anyone else struggling to stay awake after 8pm?....am generally fine during the day but once night falls, 8pm seems too late to expect me to be awake:)

Am 17 dpo today (8pm here), i ovulated on 9th....used the FF due date calculator which says 2nd....most others say 3rd...so going with 2nd.

I don't get my first appointment until November 8th!! You're so lucky, this wait is almost as bad as the TWW!

I totally agree! As I won't have my first sight of baby until my 12 week scan and my doctors appointment isn't until monday, so I have a looooong wait to know that everything is okay and to announce! x x

I'm only getting a scan early because my last pregnancy was ectopic. I only have one tube so can't take any chances

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->