June Bumblebees 58 Tester's 11 BFP's

Congrats to ladies who are starting off June with BFP's. :) Let's keep it up girls!

Congrats on those bfps ladies!!

Afm: still getting mixed readings from the opks, but after that small temp rise yesterday morning, I woke up to a huge rise this morning! I believe I am 2dpo, just hoping ff/crosshairs will confirm that soon!

Daniy- there are obvious lines on all of those tests! Congrats!

Praying - definitely call your doctor and do betas. That is the only way you will know which way those are going, but I think they look pretty darn good!!!

Congrats on your bfps ladies!!!

Congrats on those bfps ladies!!

Afm: still getting mixed readings from the opks, but after that small temp rise yesterday morning, I woke up to a huge rise this morning! I believe I am 2dpo, just hoping ff/crosshairs will confirm that soon!

Would be very surprised if you don't get cross hairs tomorrow chick! :) Chart is looking goooooooooooood. :)

Congrats to you ladies. All of these :bfp: are giving me hope.

I'm CD6 - Can't wait to ovulate. At least another 10 days to go. Meh! :evil:

Congrats on BFPs!

Sadly, we just found out yesterday that my hubby-this-month-to-be is a carrier of the CF gene. His brother passed away from it a few years ago. So now I have to get tested and it takes at least 2 weeks to get the results back. Timing is a :devil: and I guess we aren't trying this month after all since it will be after my window. Hopefully next month if my test comes back negative. I am on the list for June 21st if you want to take me off :( I didn't think I'd be so upset about it, but I was getting used to the thought even though I'm scared.

Sorry to hear about your hubby and brother in law fairycat, I'll keep you all in my prayers that you get a clean report and a healthy baby in 2016!

I'm sorry to hear that FairyCat. Good luck with the testing and the upcoming wedding! Xx

I am down for the 1st for testing but my cycles are all screwy and so I have no clue if/when I ovulated. I will update once the witch gets me as this cycle seems to be a bust. :-(
Good luck to all the testers. Xx

So sorry to hear that Fairycat!

Here's some of my progress ladies! I scheduled an appointment with Dr that's in an hour! He has a prescription for progesterone waiting for me at pharmacy! He's going to give me a test in office and 2 weeks ultrasound but I'm so anxious to get someone else to show a line lol! Thanks ladies! I'm rooting for all of us!!!!

Hi ladies,

Can I join please? I'm 4dpo today and hoping to hold out testing till the 12th. I have a 2xpack of FRER, Clearblue plus and Clearbue conception indicator on the way and I am really hoping I can hold out till next Friday. This is only my first cycle after my first pp period after having my daughter, but it's taken 60 days to ovulate, so it's been a loooong one. I ovulated three days before my first pp period, so hoping that I get an actual luteal phase after this ovulation. I'm still breastfeeding, which can affect cycles badly, so I'm hoping that we won't have too many issues. We're TTC our third and final baby.

:dust: to all!!!

Sorry ladies...dr office did two tests (neither blood mind you)and both came up negative...i gotta wait a week and come back...he wouldn't even look at my photos of my tests...fx I'm not losing my mind...

Praying - did they at least do a beta? I don't know anything about triggers, but if they did a beta today and Friday they could tell you if it is or not, because those tests are definitely positive. God luck!

Praying - did they at least do a beta? I don't know anything about triggers, but if they did a beta today and Friday they could tell you if it is or not, because those tests are definitely positive. God luck!

No:growlmad:....they made me pee in a cup for the lab (dr office in hospital) but then the lab took too long so they gave me another cup to pee in office about an hour apart....he told me come back next week and pee in cup again...i asked him about blood work for a definite and he said "knowing less is better sometimes"...does he not realize I'm hormonal (whether AF or BFP)???? He gave me progesterone suppositories and told me to come back in a week...if it's positive then I can start using the suppositories...i just read on line that the urine test in lab isn't even as sensitive as frer is...is that true??

Yes praying it is ! And they ask you for fmu for a reason . Sure your pee would have been so diluted after almost zero hold ! I wouldn't give up hope just yet !!! Maybe test again yourself on a frer in a day or two see if there is progression.

Yes praying it is ! And they ask you for fmu for a reason . Sure your pee would have been so diluted after almost zero hold ! I wouldn't give up hope just yet !!! Maybe test again yourself on a frer in a day or two see if there is progression.

Of course he told me not to test at home anymore but of course I'm ignoring him lol...i will probably test again in the morning just for my sanity! I feel he wasted precious time :growlmad:

Well it can't do any harm to test ;) nothing is worse than limbo in my experience . Hoping to see nice progression in the am :)

Yeah, most Drs offices do have less sensitive tests. I took clearblue digitals after a short hold and lots of water, and one at the Dr office a couple hours later, my digi was positive and the Drs office was negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->