June Bumblebees 58 Tester's 11 BFP's

Hi everyone and good luck
Can you add me for june 19th please. I am CD12, probably O in the next day or too. I am sure i will test beforehand but af is due on the 19th.

Praying - did they at least do a beta? I don't know anything about triggers, but if they did a beta today and Friday they could tell you if it is or not, because those tests are definitely positive. God luck!

No:growlmad:....they made me pee in a cup for the lab (dr office in hospital) but then the lab took too long so they gave me another cup to pee in office about an hour apart....he told me come back next week and pee in cup again...i asked him about blood work for a definite and he said "knowing less is better sometimes"...does he not realize I'm hormonal (whether AF or BFP)???? He gave me progesterone suppositories and told me to come back in a week...if it's positive then I can start using the suppositories...i just read on line that the urine test in lab isn't even as sensitive as frer is...is that true??

I'd say after an hr hold you wouldn't see anything. I hate male drs. So insensitive.

OMG ladies I just went to the bathroom and Im bleeding....not spotting but bleeding and im not due for AF until Friday....im 2 days early and im freaking pissed....My back was seriously hurting and when I went to the bathroom I had a blood flow....Im so hurt and so confused....Im sick to my stomach and don't understand what's going on....please give me insight ladies :cry::cry::cry:

5star - perhaps you o'd sooner than you thought? Or, idk 2 days early isnt that early... sorry sweetie.

I'm sorry 5 stars. I got my af 2 days early 1 cycle and then was late the next. Things are never predictable.

OMG ladies I just went to the bathroom and Im bleeding....not spotting but bleeding and im not due for AF until Friday....im 2 days early and im freaking pissed....My back was seriously hurting and when I went to the bathroom I had a blood flow....Im so hurt and so confused....Im sick to my stomach and don't understand what's going on....please give me insight ladies :cry::cry::cry:

Poor you! This happened to me 3 months ago! I was convinced that it was implantation bleeding but every test came back negative. Then I finally admitted to myself that I got my period earlier.
Sorry hon, it's so disapointing! :cry:

Add me to test on the 5th! I will be only 10dpo. But my luteal phase is only 9dpo! I ALWAYS get spotting at 6dpo and then AF at day 9 or 10. I have no spotting so far. So if I wake up tomorrow with no spotting I will test. Been ttc for 11 months now.

11377243_934929617224_8215035085027999869_n.jpg

Here's this morning at 4am compared to yesterday morning at 2am. Wanna slap that dr but i know I'm emotional and may be overreacting...keeps replaying in my head "you've waited this long, what's another week?"..ummm this long was 5 years which felt like eternity so another week is like a lifetime!
Sorry to rant ladies...I've waited 5 years already to first time take a test in office and it saying negative made me flip...
Sending out hugs to all of us going thru tww ����

That was so insensitive of him! Another week??? Another day another hour is agonizing when he could just do a blood test and find out! But it does look a little darker today. It certainly isn't any lighter like I would think a trigger would be, but I don't know much about them. Fingers still crossed for you!!!

Here's this morning at 4am compared to yesterday morning at 2am. Wanna slap that dr but i know I'm emotional and may be overreacting...keeps replaying in my head "you've waited this long, what's another week?"..ummm this long was 5 years which felt like eternity so another week is like a lifetime!
Sorry to rant ladies...I've waited 5 years already to first time take a test in office and it saying negative made me flip...

Your line is darker for sure! That doctor is junk! So insenstive!
Ps. What are you doing POAS at 2am and 4am?? Hahaha

Add me to test on the 5th! I will be only 10dpo. But my luteal phase is only 9dpo! I ALWAYS get spotting at 6dpo and then AF at day 9 or 10. I have no spotting so far. So if I wake up tomorrow with no spotting I will test. Been ttc for 11 months now.

Good luck hon! I hope you get your BFP soon xx

Ok so my temp shot up even more this morning (I'm usually a slow riser so this is fun to see!), but FF didn't give me crosshairs... I'm guessing it's because my 1dpo temp isn't that high? If I change the detector mode to "research", which I had to do last month thanks to my slow rise temps, then it puts me at CD13 for O as suspected. if I leave it, I'm guessing the regular mode will put me at cd14 instead, which I know isn't right...
What do you ladies think?

I have been in your shoes.....I think you have the beginning of a very wonderful 9 months ahead of you. That week is really long but in reality you are just waiting for a Dr to confirm what you know. I would test everyday just to make yourself feel better and go see him next week and say...see told you! Congratulations!

AFM...thought witch got me two days ago with massive temp dip and slight slight brown spotting. Nope, she held off until today and came full force.

What I have learned this cycle:
-triphasic chart does not mean anything,
-frer do have evap lines with color -sometimes,
-you can always find a line on the cheapies if you look hard enough,
-a digital hpt result can be changed from no to yes if you take it apart (I didn't know it was digital until I opened the package then had to use it or toss it) popped it apart and result window changed when taking computer off of test strip.

I know right?:test::test:

Well lol...i seem to have to wake up to go to restroom at least 3 times during the night now, along with waking up thirsty, hot, and so tired but just can't fall back to sleep...my sleep pattern has me sleeping as soon as I lay in bed after getting home from work in the evening even if it 4pm lol and waking up starting around 1am to use restroom! I KNOW I'm pregnant even if the dr test doesn't think so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->