JUNE Cycle Thread! Here we go...

Mommy its early yet u may still get ur bfp and hope u do too bubba :) I don't know what's going on with me as i took a test the other morning and could see very slight second line then took one this morn n no second line. I had 2 spots of red on tissue yesterday when I wiped ... Sorry tmi ... Nothing since. My temp was down a bit this morn but not below coverline, had a big dip on 11 dpo but went back up a bit :shrug:

Mommy its early yet u may still get ur bfp and hope u do too bubba :) I don't know what's going on with me as i took a test the other morning and could see very slight second line then took one this morn n no second line. I had 2 spots of red on tissue yesterday when I wiped ... Sorry tmi ... Nothing since. My temp was down a bit this morn but not below coverline, had a big dip on 11 dpo but went back up a bit :shrug:

The spots could be implantation bleeding? With my last pregnancy I had a negative test 10DPO and a positive once I missed my period. So keep testing! :hug:

Hi apaki, apologies I never welcomed you :flower: thanks so much for your response. It's all so confusing. Could probably be implantation but it was red.

The dip you had at 11 DPO could have been an implantation dip and the spotting could have been implantation bleeding. If you're still above the cover line then you're still in. It's actually sounding pretty likely that you're pregnant, keep testing! :D

I hope you all get your :bfp: soon! :dust:

I'm hoping that I'll get a positive OPK on the 26th or 27th. If we don't catch this cycle then I'm definitely making DH wait until 5 days before O to start BDing, this cycle he absolutely refused to wait and wanted to start trying as soon as AF ended (it's our first cycle TTC and he was eager to get to it) and now I'm worried that he's burned out already, yesterday we tried to BD and he just couldn't seem to release (sorry TMI). ):
I'm really worried that he's not going to want to do the frequent BD required for our girl sway while I'm fertile. I may make him wait until 3 days before O this cycle just to make sure that he'll be able to BD for at least those 3 days...

Thanks so much kalonkiki. I hope I am but I'm trying not to get too anxious either way. I actually seen a second line on a test the other morn n then this morning nothing ... I drank a lot of tea yesterday so don't know if that could have affected it this morning. When me n dh start trying I banned sex until day 8 Just incase we would be burned out ... We dtd every other day then 3 days in a row when I got a positive opk. I think you're better off waiting it out because it takes a lot of energy to keep going constantly :haha:

Hi apaki, apologies I never welcomed you :flower: thanks so much for your response. It's all so confusing. Could probably be implantation but it was red.

No issues and thank you! Hope you get that BFP! :hugs:

How's it going today ladies??

Ughh....had the roughest day at work today. I'm in the "drink until it's pink" crowd so I'm enjoying 1/2 glass of pinot noir right now. The plan is to finish the other half with dinner :wine:

Tomorrow makes 6 DPO .... around that time I start getting my PMS symptoms (achey breasts, mild cramping) and the intensity builds over the following week until AF shows up.

I hear early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to PMS soooooo I don't think I'll be able to do a whole lotta symptom-spotting. Everything will probably feel normal for me.....which I guess is a good thing to help curb disappointment!

Hope you're all enjoying some nice sunny weather where you are, it's dark and dreary in my neck of the woods.

I'm pretty excited that tomorrow is half way though the TWW! Agreed, now is when the extreme symptom spotting work.

I just have a good feeling about this cycle. I know it's probably just hope taking over, but I feel really positive this time.

I just sat down at work, three more days here, then a three day weekend, and then I start peeing on sticks!

I can't wait to pee on sticks!

Ah shoot!

I thought today was Wednesday and 6DPIUI.

IT'S ONLY TUESDAY!

:dohh:

I was doing the same at your comment! Ha! I work from 6pm to 6am, so I often get my days mixed up.

Oh well! Getting closer!

I'm starting to symptom spot, really hard. I've officially crossed into crazy woman, territory. This happens every cycle that we try. It's arrived. :haha:

Bless you ttc crazy hearts . You think that's bad I'm seeing lines that aren't there !!:dohh:
Another bfn of frer Wednesday here in Oz due Saturday . More spotting ( annoyingly normal for me ) crazy period ache lots of days earlier than normal . This cycle has seen me poas mad . I'm thinking I've almost traumatized myself with all the glaringly white results that maybe I won't next month . It's becoming too painful . Especially as this frer I was jumping up and down because as the pee went over there was a brief line ( not the control ) but disappeared instantly .
On a happy note I found a chemist thats heaps cheaper than my local .
So my plan ( I find this helps me cope when the witch is hovering , is to plan ) I'm working Saturday so that'll help take my mind of the witch arriving .
1) Sob , then Bake triple chocolate brownies at the weekend , eat the lot .
2 ) then add green tea and fresh juices to help ewcm . Bd as soon as she's flown off
3) no temping and no charting
4) won't promise myself I won't test

That's it

So apparently my freakishly short cycles since coming off BCP mean I still get to TTC in June... Again! AF is just about done CD6 today so already dtd this morning, fertility app guesses I'll ovulate on CD11 if my LP is normal.

Thanks! Going to give this cycle a good shot just dtd every other day until AF, if we don't get a bfp this month then I think I'll try OPK next cycle just to check that a) I am ovulating, and b) LP is long enough.

Good luck everyone!

Well ladies that's me definateley out ! Witch flew in . Early which never happens but maybe I wrote things down wrong . Either way . Time to bake triple chocolate brownies and stuff my face washed down with a nice large glass of red as I've been denying myself .
This cycles been a bit messed up . Surprised I'm not more upset . Kind of glad it's here so that we can move on quicker and get over the hope/ dread craziness.
Good luck everyone

Hugs to you Bubba!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Enjoy your wine and brownies. You deserve it. Better luck this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->