JUNE Cycle Thread! Here we go...

Sorry to hear that bubba .. Best of luck with the next cycle n best of luck to all. I'm still in limbo ... Temp still hovering above the coverline, no more bfp's since the one on Monday n no sign of af either :shrug:

Thanks girls . I went through so much to get our Charlie I knew this wouldn't be easy . But he's here so he's my hope .
We'll get there girls .
Limbo is hard , but sounding good Ela got everthing crossed for you :thumbup:

thanks bubba but I think witch is on the way :growlmad: ah sure there's always next month :)

Aww, I'm sorry about AF Bubba. Enjoy your wine and brownies for now, but hopefully you won't need them next month. :winkwink: :hugs:
Lots of :dust: for your new cycle.

I won't be doing any serious symptom spotting or reading in to symptoms. When I got pregnant with DS my symptoms were exactly the same as what I had with AF, only the :witch: didn't show. I'm fully expecting this time to go the same way (only these days I don't have much in the was of AF symptoms so if I get sore boobs this time I think I can safely assume that I'm pregnant).

Today was our first real attempt to make a baby since I'm officially in my fertile period. It's exciting knowing that from now until O every BD attempt we make could possibly result in a little bean. :D

Aww, I'm sorry about AF Bubba. Enjoy your wine and brownies for now, but hopefully you won't need them next month. :winkwink: :hugs:
Lots of :dust: for your new cycle.

I won't be doing any serious symptom spotting or reading in to symptoms. When I got pregnant with DS my symptoms were exactly the same as what I had with AF, only the :witch: didn't show. I'm fully expecting this time to go the same way (only these days I don't have much in the was of AF symptoms so if I get sore boobs this time I think I can safely assume that I'm pregnant).

Today was our first real attempt to make a baby since I'm officially in my fertile period. It's exciting knowing that from now until O every BD attempt we make could possibly result in a little bean. :D

Fingers crossed for you! That is exciting!

had my blood test today to check hcg levels as last sunday it was only a low 28 so im hoping it is alot higher today wont know till noon fingers crossed

what did i miss ladies? sorry bubba about the af :(

i'm testing tomorrow at 11dpo. nervous!

fill me in on everything ladies!

How'd it go ashmom?

Good luck mommyofone!

Needle sticker, we are halfway there!!!!!! 7dpo today! One more week!

Mommyxofxone your chart is looking great! Nice high temps. :winkwink:
Can't wait to see your test tomorrow, good luck. :happydance:

Got my results back Hcg went from 28 to 278 :)

13 dpo. :witch: due today. no sign of her yet. no cramping. nothing. no spotting. tested. got a nice :bfn: i'm out. just sitting here waiting for af to show. :coffee:

Sorry about the :bfn: Mommyxofxone. You're not out until the :witch: shows though and you're still way above the cover line. Some women don't get a :bfp: until a few days after their missed period, I even knew a woman that was 9 weeks pregnant by the time she got a positive on her test. It's rare but it does happen on occasion. :hugs:

Great news Ashmom! We're all happy for you and hope that the next 8 months are pleasant. :D

I had a huge temp spike this morning so I'm pretty ecstatic. FXed that my temps stay up. I can't wait to see those cross hairs on my chart. :happydance:

Thanks Kiki im quite shocked the temp was that high this am. Wondering what tomorrow's will be like. My normal day temp usually isn't even that high. I didn't sleep so hot though as I was thinking about testing so maybe that's the reason. :( cramping on left side and no af still.

Hi ladies, just got caught up after being on vacation. Unfortunately AF showed a few days ago. Good luck to those still waiting to test.

Ashmom~ Congrats!

I'm 10 DPO and still looking pretty negative. I think that i MIGHT be seeing something on my test, but it's a shadow of a line if anything.

I'm probably making it up in my head.

Mommyofone your temps look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"