June/July testing dates for everyone on agnus castus..GOOD LUCK!! X

Hi all af came today so thanks to ac I've had a 27 day cycle so pretty happy. My question now is do I still take it this new cycle? Will it keep things regular if I keep taking it for few months or should I stop?

Hi all af came today so thanks to ac I've had a 27 day cycle so pretty happy. My question now is do I still take it this new cycle? Will it keep things regular if I keep taking it for few months or should I stop?

Id still take it hun xxxx

Still haven't O'd so think I won't be testing next Friday... Will be going to France next Saturday for 2 weeks so will probably not test til I'm back on 28th now...

Still haven't O'd so think I won't be testing next Friday... Will be going to France next Saturday for 2 weeks so will probably not test til I'm back on 28th now...

Ill put you down for the 28th then hun hope you 'O' soon xxxxx

morning ladies,

I have had irregular cycles since my mmc back in november so started taking AC this cycle on CD1. Ov this month happened on CD9, earliest ever... last cycle i didn't ov til CD23!

I am also taking B50Complex to help lengthen my LP as it was 11 days.

I'm a bit confused as i dont think the AC would have worked that quickly to be honest but i wont complain at early oving... although we very nearly missed the opportunity to jiggy with it in time.

I tested this morning with a BFN (FRER test @ 10DPO) so am not overly optomistic about this cycle. I'm going to try to hold off testing until 14DPO unless the witch gets me before then.

Hi lovely ladies!
Haven't posted in awhile but thought I would join this group as I just started taking "Fertilitea" yesterday (am having a cup right now!) which contains vitex and all kinds of other good things. Also added maca and am working on improving my diet. Have my :witch: right now and was feeling down for a few days, but now I'm trying some new things and feel a bit more positive.

Don't know my June/July testing date yet but will figure it out shortly...

:dust: to all!
- Reikibaby

Hi everyone :wave:
I started taking agnus castus this cycle on cd1 and hoping it helps me! i ovulated cd33 last cycle and the previous one not at all so I have no idea whats going to happen this time around.

So I think I stopped taking the AC too early... thought I had O'd, but it turns out I only O'd 4 days ago... Oh well... at least I have those crosshairs! :happydance: So FF is telling me to test on 21st June... to take ICs on holiday or not?! That is the question... :)

So I think I stopped taking the AC too early... thought I had O'd, but it turns out I only O'd 4 days ago... Oh well... at least I have those crosshairs! :happydance: So FF is telling me to test on 21st June... to take ICs on holiday or not?! That is the question... :)

She got me this month! So AC didnt work for me this month, although only took it for a week so probably wouldnt of helped much anyway.
:happydance: For the cross hairs! I love it when they show i get so excited!!
Take the IC's you dont want to be buying ones you dont trust he he... i have just bought some OPK's so i dont have to take my cbfm with me to crete. Imagine explaining that at the airport :rofl: although i am taking my preseed, hope i dont get a bag search :rofl: xxx

Hiya, I'm new to BnB but have been off BCP since January - discovered through OPK and charting that I was ovulating late but had a short luteal phase. Been taking Agnus Castus which definitely was responsible for bringing my OV forward from day 18 to day 14 - however my LP is still short - last cycle 23 days with OV day 14!

Have read that AC can take a good 3 months to get into the system so don't give up ladies! I also take it evey day and will stop when I get BFP - it can take such a long time to get into the system that I can't see how only taking it for 1/2 the month will work?

Anyway I will be testing around 24th June this month x

Hi Julesy,

Just thought I'd let you know that I take B100 complex from H&B. I originally only had a 9 day LP but now it has increased to 11 days. Maybe not perfect but better than 9 days. Maybe you could give it a go and see how it works out. It took me at least 3 months to see a difference though.

As I said before I O'd way earlier than normal, usually around CD17 - 20 but O'd CD12 this cycle. So got my timing all wrong and have blown it this cycle. Started spotting today.

Jemma - can you note that I'm out this cycle and on to cycle 10 :hissy:

:hug:

hi guy do you mind if i join you????
was on the depo provera for just over 10 years came off it may 08
1st period came april 09 ive had cycles betwwen 12 and 32 days so it is starting to balance itself but wanted to give it a helping hand as not sure if i am O yet during these cycles.
i dont chart but do look for slight changes in my body...i dont want to chart and temp as i know i will become obsesed with it and that just stresses me out...so should i stop the AC at CD 14ish? it is CD1 today and have started taking them many thanks!!

ps i will be testing on the 7th july which would have been my grandads bd and also 2 days after our 1st wedding anniversary so a BFP would be soooo special on that date xxx

Does Angus Cactus interfere with Clomid?

I am on CD7 (Clomid CD3-7). Is it okay if I start taking AC now?

I have a Luteal Phase Defect and have been TTCing on and off for a few months. Really want to try everything this month.

ps i will be testing on the 7th july which would have been my grandads bd and also 2 days after our 1st wedding anniversary so a BFP would be soooo special on that date xxx

sorry for the late reply hun ill add you now best of luck!!!

keep us updated xxx

No :bfp: yet... however I do have good news! I started taking AC May 20th and on May 30th the :witch: visited me. I had gone to the FS right before and he called the next week to tell me my labs and was completely surprised that I already had my period! anyways needless to say ive been using CBFM and OPKS this cycle and with PCOS I thought I would never get a high much less a peak or positive and I did!!! So I will be testing on July 6th!! :dust: to all of us!!

No :bfp: yet... however I do have good news! I started taking AC May 20th and on May 30th the :witch: visited me. I had gone to the FS right before and he called the next week to tell me my labs and was completely surprised that I already had my period! anyways needless to say ive been using CBFM and OPKS this cycle and with PCOS I thought I would never get a high much less a peak or positive and I did!!! So I will be testing on July 6th!! :dust: to all of us!!

I will add you to the list now hunny good luck x

last cycle I only took AC from CD8 until ovulation but this month I took it from CD1. I'm today on CD12 and I have or just about to ovulate. My opk was dark but not yet really dark. That works out that I've ovulated 6 days earlier than ever before! Wonder if its the AC?

Anyway it's mucked up my :sex: session next week on my holidays in Spain, which is a right pain.

Hey Wallie, according to my opk's it brought my ov date forward by 4 days this month too! I'm assuming its the A.C anyway lol.
Have a lovely hol anyway
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

It looks like it has brought my O date forward by either 4 or 2 days this month. Am delighted as I hope it lengthens my LP or I get a :bfp:

hey hun congrats on the bfp xxxxx what date did you get it so i can add you xxxxx

Got my BFP!!

Been on the Agnus Castus since Feb, along with 150mg B6 (100mg B complex and 50mg B6 only) and this last month took Dong Quai too!!

Just hoping for a sticky one! x x x

Congratulations Julesy78, that's brilliant news. I'm hoping to join you too. I'll be testing on or around 8th July. Wish me luck :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->