June/July testing dates for everyone on agnus castus..GOOD LUCK!! X

I just started this today. I am going to be testing on June 7th. I have 500mg pills and think I will take 1 in the Am and 1 in the PM. I am also taking EPO with it.

Added you hun, good luck xx

Hi Ladies

Can i have some advice please? I have just started taking this coz my cycles are really messed up after the pill (and would love a bfp) but i'm now little confused. I got my pills from boots and they are one a day pills and it says they are 20mg but then goes on to say they are equivilent to 240mg of dried fruit! I have no idea!!!!! Am i taking the right amount as it says one a day? I have been taking one for past few days. Thanks ladies. X

Hey hun, you should take what it says on the bottle, were all on diffrent ones so i would say to take any more, if your not happy with them you can get stronger ones.

Whats your testing day? ill add you xx

Hey JemmaD thanx for the reply. I have no idea when i am going to test. My cycles have been anywhere between 58 and 14 days so i'm gunna wait till i think i've ov'd then work out when to test. I'm on CD10 at the min so i'll keep an eye out.

Good luck everyone. XXX

I should probably take my name off the list, when i gave my dates in this thread, i didnt realize it was for people who were on agnus castus. sorry 'bout that:blush:

I should probably take my name off the list, when i gave my dates in this thread, i didnt realize it was for people who were on agnus castus. sorry 'bout that:blush:

Haha no problem xx

Can you add me to 16 June please? Just started AC today and I am very excited! (CD 2)

I'm down to test on the 7th of June but KNOW I will test sooner... I am a total POAS-a-holic! LOL

Can you add my name for testing on or around the 14th June please. 2nd month lucky - fx'd.

Thanks

:hug:

hi JemmaD can you put me down for the 12th June, hopefully 2nd month lucky on AC. i am not expecting much this month, i am almost at the stage of not trying any more and just see what happens, its really got too much for me and i have already stopped temping at the moment and i wont be using opk this month, we are just going to :sex: every other day from now until next weekend and then see what happens in june :hug:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well, not lucky last month but here's to this month. I'm still using agnus castus - it's done so much for my pms cramps so I'm going to keep it up. I'll be testing 24th June.

hi JemmaD can you put me down for the 12th June, hopefully 2nd month lucky on AC. i am not expecting much this month, i am almost at the stage of not trying any more and just see what happens, its really got too much for me and i have already stopped temping at the moment and i wont be using opk this month, we are just going to :sex: every other day from now until next weekend and then see what happens in june :hug:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Added hun, ive never temped or anything like that and im gonna bed every other day aswell, im going to try pre seed this month its just come from ebay,
im praying you get your bfp this time round i really am xxxxxxxxx

Well, not lucky last month but here's to this month. I'm still using agnus castus - it's done so much for my pms cramps so I'm going to keep it up. I'll be testing 24th June.

ive been having bad pm pains, alot of clots and black blood since my mmc but this cycle its been so good since ive been on the AC the black stuffs gone ive not had one PM pain the clots are better.

fingers crossed for a bfp this time xxxxxxx

I started agnus castus this month and i think it made me ovulate yesterday which is the first time since stopping the pill. I have short periods so im testing on june the 6th, fingers crossed

I started agnus castus this month and i think it made me ovulate yesterday which is the first time since stopping the pill. I have short periods so im testing on june the 6th, fingers crossed

good luck hun ill add you now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->