June/July testing dates for everyone on agnus castus..GOOD LUCK!! X

good luck to everyone who hasnt tested yet and the rest of you I will see you in june lol x

im on the 2 week wait so end of May will testing im on angus catus so heres hoping that this month will be it..............im so over the dissapiontment every month so i better be my turn!!! lol

im on the 2 week wait so end of May will testing im on angus catus so heres hoping that this month will be it..............im so over the dissapiontment every month so i better be my turn!!! lol

What date hun? i will add you to the list x

i teastesd today and got a bfn aswell:dohh:

oh sorry about that :hugs: isnt it all crap sometimes :hug:

I think we missed the days this time i dont chart or anything like that so i never really know if we have got the right days, plus with the job we do somtimes do get time for baby making as were to sleepy and just go to bed, ill do i right next time im going to read up on charting and get some of those OV tests everyone goes on about on here.

has AF got you? xxx

Well I'm sorry to muck up the 100% :bfp: but sadly I started to spot today CD29 of a 32 day cycle.

Roll on cycle 9... :sad1:

Hi,

I started Agnus Castus this month, tested today, looks like I have a :bfp:

Still not 100% convinced so I'm testing again tomorrow.

Hi,

I started Agnus Castus this month, tested today, looks like I have a :bfp:

Still not 100% convinced so I'm testing again tomorrow.

Wow, congratulations!!! Is this your first month trying or just first month on a.c? xxxxxxxx

I took two in the morning andtwo in the evening (400mg) until OV. We also :sex: every two days after the :witch: left.

Can anybody tell me at what day in my cycle I start taking this and what dose do I take? thanks!

Hi,

I started taking it a couple of days after the :witch: showed up.

Just want to say this is a really interesting thread, good luck girls and congrats to the bfp girls!

I just started this today. I am going to be testing on June 7th. I have 500mg pills and think I will take 1 in the Am and 1 in the PM. I am also taking EPO with it.

Hi Ladies

Can i have some advice please? I have just started taking this coz my cycles are really messed up after the pill (and would love a bfp) but i'm now little confused. I got my pills from boots and they are one a day pills and it says they are 20mg but then goes on to say they are equivilent to 240mg of dried fruit! I have no idea!!!!! Am i taking the right amount as it says one a day? I have been taking one for past few days. Thanks ladies. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->