June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to need a June one soon!! When my AF comes on MOnday the next testing date for me is June 1st!!! :happydance:

i'm still waiting for :witch: to appear...
i've done about 6 tests and got 5 :bfn:s and one very faint positive!!
i'm now waiting on results from bloods next week!!
xx

im 5dpo now and im going to be testing on the 8th. Well if i can make it that long LOl can i get on the list please?

:bfp: here's hoping.

Can you add me? Testing 16 May. Thanks!

Hi,

im new here and adter advice, not ven sure if im posting on the right board.

I had my mirena coil taken out on the 3rd april, for the last week i've had very sore boobs,tiredness, mild cramps, and CM. I bled the day after the coil was taken out, for 1 week. on wednesday night i had some pink spotting, but only when i wiped, and yesterday it was brown spotting, again just when i wiped. I did a test which was BFN, does anyone know anything about coil, and roughly when i would be due on??

Thanks
rachel x

Hiya This is the fist time i have posted to you but i have looked may times .
I am due my AF on wed but getting impatient. I have a metalic taste in my mouth which has lasted 3 days, i have had sb and a bloated feeling too. I have a two pack of CB upstairs which are screaming my name..... is it too early.... good luck everyone big:hug:

Hi ladies,

The witch got me bang on time!!!! So I guess I will be testing on or around the 30th May!! Good luck girls.:hugs::hugs:

Witchy is showing her face so I won't be testing now till 30th May/1st June too!!!:happydance:

Updated :D

just for now i have removed April, when i get a min i will fix up June :D

Ok so I will test on May 15th! I bought the test already....lol. I will try really hard not to pee on it!

You can do it APBTlover. Don't give in to temptation!!!

I am due for :witch: in the next few days. Definitely no :bfp: for me this time around as are not TTC for a month or two.

Good luck testing girls xx

sorry can you change mine to the 28th May

Thanks

Mel

HI,
I'll be testing May 26th! keeping fingers crossed!

You can do it APBTlover. Don't give in to temptation!!!

this is harder than I thought! especially when I think I have pg symptoms! Still haven't peed on it yet though. Next week! And I am scheduled for my annual GYN appointmet at the end of the month. Hope it turns into an OB appt. lol.

oh and you can call me Christine.

My tests are sitting in My undie drawer. Everytime I go to grab a bra or something, My eyes shift over to the box. I test one day after you! Lets cross our fingers for :bfp: !!!

I'm out for May :hissy:

can you add me to the June list when you get a min AG? It will be the 4th.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"