June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you put me down for testing 5th June please? I will be on my honeymoon as well!

Im changing My testing date to this Sat the 17th instead of the 16th Arcanegirl- sorry bout that.

Hi, great idea. Can you please put me down for testing on the 1st June?

Thanks
Yaya

Hi,

can u add me for 1st June please although I have ordered some ultra early tests so I may test earlier, Thanks

Hi,

can u add me for 1st June please although I have ordered some ultra early tests so I may test earlier, Thanks

Hi there Claire1978! You and me and Yaya are all testing "officially" on 1st June - wanna be testing buddies?

I also have some super early hpts and I am a stick pusher, so we will see who holds off the longest!

Group :hug:

Hi there Claire1978! You and me and Yaya are all testing "officially" on 1st June - wanna be testing buddies?

I also have some super early hpts and I am a stick pusher, so we will see who holds off the longest!

Group :hug:

I'd love to be test buddies, I know I wont hold out though so Ive lost that bet already, Im so impatient

Tested today and got a :bfn:
Will try again after the weekend with FMU

Hi everyone,

Can you add me to the list for the 19th May please?

Thanks

I will be testing on the 11JUNE, 1 day before AF is due, only cause it's my son's 1st B-day, and i need some good news for a change.

oooh oohhh big day tmz. no sign of the witch yet ..

I'm out.... :witch: got me Sunday night. Can you add me for June 11th please..... If I manage to wait that long! Good luck for June everyone.

I will be testing for a :bfp: on the 18th of June (day we get back from holiday - so maybe the 19th then?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"