June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
My testing date is now May 29th! I had a shorter cycle for April...only 26days instead of 27days!!:happydance:

I'm out for May :hissy:

can you add me to the June list when you get a min AG? It will be the 4th.

Cheers

I know we are not meant to spam this thread but I just wanted to say Sinead, that I think you are one of the most patient people on earth!

Updated :D

Alexandra, feel free to post in here. This thread is all about seeing other peoples dates aswell as cycle buddies and discussing symptoms :D

Hi all, Can you put me down as testing on May 23rd.

That is just before my holiday, so hopefully I will have some good news.
Good luck to everyone testing in May and June,
Love
Shim.
xxx

Well AF is due on 17th May but my CB OPK said i've not ovulated so hopefully it'll still come and get back to normal for next month!:happydance:

:witch: got me yesterday - nice and early!

I wont post when I am testing next as we are not actively TTC for a month or so.

:hug:

Hello there,

Well my testing date will be 19 May 2008.

:wohoo:

I love the idea of having us listing our test dates - it makes it easy to find cycle buddies too and just pretty group hug inducing. However, wouldn't it be better to list the girls in date order rather than name? The list isn't so long, so it's quite easy to skim read it if you're looking for a name in particular, but if you just want to see who's next or who's testing around the same time as you, it would be simpler to have them in chronological order?
Any thoughts or shall I just shut up and get back to my perfectly legit glass of CD2 vino?

I will try it our for June and see how it goes :D

Any opinions from anyone?

In my humble opinion that magic one is a trouble maker!!! (however on this occasion I agree with her!)

Could you please add me to the May list - i'll be testing May 20th (if i'm a good girl and wait that long!)
Thanks x

can you put me down 4 testing on the 21st may for me please?:)

Hi ArcaneGirl-

Could you put me down as testing June 7, please? Am going to try very hard to be patient and wait till that day. :rofl:

Hi can you add me to the May :bfp: list please?

Cheers

Shmoo

I will try it our for June and see how it goes :D

Any opinions from anyone?

Sounds great, thank you.

I'm going to try really hard and not test unless AF is really late this month, feel like she's on her way anyway...

as you all probably already know...I could not wait! I tested yesterday the 12th. lol.:bfp::happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back