*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

FF keeps saying I I'd later which by my LH tests is not true. I'm suppose to be 5 dpo not 4dpo. I even put the positive on the FF calendar. I got my peak on CD12 , and it's saying I O'd CD14.

View attachment 1099237
Oh sorry I mis read what you said before!! You can O 24-48 hrs after that peak LH test though!

Did you use the preseed? Just wondering because my OH struggled to finish with it a few times and said it was so slippery it didn’t provide enough friction for him (sorry TMI :oops:, and maybe all men can like different but thought worth mentioning.)
No we didn't this am! I think he was just really tired. It's happened on occasion in the past. Hopefully just a one time thing and thankfully O is a couple days away!

No we didn't this am! I think he was just really tired. It's happened on occasion in the past. Hopefully just a one time thing and thankfully O is a couple days away!
I hope you catch the egg/eggies, those earlier swimmers and ones on O day can be just as good too, only takes one lot!

I hope you catch the egg/eggies, those earlier swimmers and ones on O day can be just as good too, only takes one lot!
Yep! How often do you hear someone doing it just once and getting pregnant! If we can do it tomorrow (cd12) and then either CD13 or 14 (I expect to O likely on CD13-14) we will have a good shot and I'll feel happy with it! Who knows the last few cycles we've done it a lot and not been successful so maybe this approach will be better lol

YAY Congrats! Beautiful.

I forgot to mention - I am getting my second covid shot today! I am excited (not looking for a debate <3) but I realized I may have a reaction which could affect temp/O! I hope not but we shall see. Worth it to be fully protected!

Congrats! @MamaGeWishes:happydance::headspin:

I’m thinking I’m out this months again... 12dpo and it’s negative. I’m thinking it was a chemical considering I was getting positives in the beginning.
Af hasn’t came, due in 2 days no signs of it showing up. But I’m pretty confident I’m not pregnant this month..
goodluck to everyone testing !
:hug:

Last edited:
Ladies! Hubby came home early to go get our shots and we BD before we left lol. So we did manage to get one in today, lol! Will probably skip tomorrow (tomorrow will be CD12) and then do CD13/14. I think I’ll O around CD13/14.

@MamaGeWishes
Congratulations hon. I saw the lines on them easy@home tests but there is definitely no mistaken the new tests. Great progression already yay. So happy for you.

@Deethehippy
I am so gutted for you hon. Those latest tests all look clear BFP. I'm still holding on to hope that ure still implanting and it's not a chemical.
Hugs hon.

@TTCaredhead
I am so sorry hon. Hope AF doesn't keep u waiting and next month brings u ure sticky BFP.

@Alligator
Haha yay for BDing hon.
With this pregnancy we only did it on ovulation day and the day after so u definitely can fall pregnant with just one or two BD we did BD cd8 too and I ovulated on evening of cd10 so it cud of happened then esp as I was put forward at my dating scan.
Good luck hon..

@Lucy3
Good luck hon. Can't wait for more photo shoots.

@Cinnamon88 u can ovulation up to 38 hours after the surge.
Ff is usually pretty accurate.
I did use another app on one of my cycles ttc. Think it's was the Femometer one and that said I ovulated on cd13 and ff said cd8.
I ovulated on cd8 so ff was right. It was right after a chemical so that's why It was so supper early.
My normal ovulation was always day 13 to 15 but after 2 of the chemicals I ovulated on cd8.

Hi ladies..
I took this test this evening..... this faint line appeared within the time frame.... but ive heard sainsburys tests are abit unreiable although have had a positive with then before.

Would you say this is positve?

Thank you

X

20210610_225021.jpg 20210610_223442.jpg Snapchat-1501419356.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012