*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Aww thanks @Skye75 . I was thinking before about when we both thought we might get bfps a few months back and you had the UTI and thought you were out but got yours!

This mornings is darker than the last 2/3 days but im still saying bfn as well its frer and we all know how it goes with them with lines like this x

20210611_060630.jpg 20210611_055501.jpg

Yeah, damn UTI seemed to stick around for ages!! took me forever to get rid of it. Can't believe I'm 15 weeks now, still seems super surreal.
I so hope this is it for you too!! Those lines look super so I am sure this is going to be your sticky bean :lol:

@Lucy3 - wow! :bfp: Do you have any symptoms? FRER’s are rubbish but thats dark and pink and a definite BFP! Congrats :)

@sallyhansen76 - can definitely see your line, don’t know much about those tests though....can you try another type? Really hope it’s your BFP.

@Lucy3 !!!!!!!! That's a nice wee pink line!! THAT'S what we are looking for!! So excited :happydance:think this is your sticky one, so happy for you xxx

@sallyhansen76 hope this is yours too, fx it gets darker xx

Thank you for your kind words, everyone is so lovely here <3 feeling all the love!

@Beccaboo828 i can see you line clearly in the first pic, and it looks pink. Have you been testing with FMU?

@Deethehippy I have a few symptoms, mainly my bbs are on/off burning which usually happens from o-8dpo but this time is was 8dpo onwards and my skin is better than normal for this time of my cycle. Have had a few blood noses in the morning too which maybe is a symptom? And weird dreams/disrupted sleep which is unusual for me. How are you feeling? Has af shown up properly?

@Lucy3 wow what a fab line, congratulations
I can see faint lines on the others aswel :) fx they start getting darker.

I did one this morning and I see a vvvvfaint line, I'm 11dpo hoping tomorrow test is darker. I've been testing since 8dpo (all clear bfns) and today is the first time I see something,

Good luck to those testing, really hope this thread is lucky

Thank you for your kind words, everyone is so lovely here <3 feeling all the love!

@Beccaboo828 i can see you line clearly in the first pic, and it looks pink. Have you been testing with FMU?
Thank you. Yes first, 2nd and last thing a night haha

I'd be tempted to do an evening urine @Lucy3, mine were always darker in the evenings lol

@Lucy3 - Those symptoms sound about perfect! It really seems that when the pattern of boob soreness changes then that is the sign! I know I had a chemical but my boobs stopped hurting at 8PO (usually hurt until 10DPO) then they started again at 10 and at 11 I got the faint lines. Boobs seem to know before we do!
Can't wait to see your next tests :)

AFM - I'm still pulling faint lines this morning, I will try third morning urine and then post to show you all. I know this pregnancy isn't viable at this point because my boobs stopped hurting and I now have red when I wipe as opposed to the pink/brown (although still no actual flow yet)
Have no idea why the HCG isnt going quicker though?

Love and luck to you all x

Well I'm out, af arrived after I got up this morning. My temp went up this morning too so I was excited but it's obviously wrong, I was maybe restless and did feel a bit hot.
I'm devastated. After last months chemical I really thought there would be a better chance this month. Folk say you're more fertile, I used the lube (worked last time right?!) Timing wasn't bad and a few minor symptoms matched.

I just dont know if I can carry on...I know we all say that at this point but I've been struggling recently. Every af is a total failure. The guilt I carry after last year comes back every month with more force, like you had your chance!! You blew it!! I know we made the right decision, for all of our boys but it doesn't make me feel ok.

I'm sorry, I just need to let it out. A good cry and I will probably feel better. Thanks for listening x

Well I'm out, af arrived after I got up this morning. My temp went up this morning too so I was excited but it's obviously wrong, I was maybe restless and did feel a bit hot.
I'm devastated. After last months chemical I really thought there would be a better chance this month. Folk say you're more fertile, I used the lube (worked last time right?!) Timing wasn't bad and a few minor symptoms matched.

I just dont know if I can carry on...I know we all say that at this point but I've been struggling recently. Every af is a total failure. The guilt I carry after last year comes back every month with more force, like you had your chance!! You blew it!! I know we made the right decision, for all of our boys but it doesn't make me feel ok.

I'm sorry, I just need to let it out. A good cry and I will probably feel better. Thanks for listening x
I know exactly how you feel...have a good cry and see how you are feeling in a few days..this is so damn hard. Sending you huge :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->