*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@TTCaredhead Sorry about your test. Big hugs

@Lucy3 YAY:wohoo:Congrats!! That line just went from meh to BAM lol. Mega happy for you. I await more photo shoots.

@Deethehippy How dark are your tests this morning? Really wish they'd explode with color and just not deal with an awful cp. Thinking of you and dont forget to posts your tests. Hugs

@MamaGeWishes Congrats!! Feels good to confirm. :laugh2::hugs:

@sallyhansen76 :happydance:That line is strong! Congrats! Dollar tree did good. Fx for a very sticky bean and healthy pregnancy.

@VictoriaMay FX Hope your next test confirms it for you.

@Beccaboo828 Still seeing it. Its holding in there. Praying it gets darker for you but its there..nerve wracking I know.

@Surprise21x I see a line, its faint but there. Fx it shows a darker line.

@BabyBrain80 :hug: Sorry Af showed her ugly face. Its hard. Have a cry if you need. I know I do. Fx for next cycle.

@Alligator Awesome you got a bd in. Fx this is your cycle!!

Afm: So excited to see all the bfps. Getting my hopes up. But staying grounded cause I know by now the realities of ttcing. Just hope if I get preggers the bub sticks and I dont have to add to my wall of heart aches. Well, I'm off the sick wagon and looking about my ovulation to happen. Its make a baby this cycle or wait for IVF in August...I vote for a bfp now and no needles later.

Happy Friday Everyone

@BabyBrain80 sending you hugs. Far out that sucks, I didn’t expect you to say af arrived. It’s bloody hard and you need to cry it out. Is your dh supportive? xx

@BabyBrain80 sending you hugs. Far out that sucks, I didn’t expect you to say af arrived. It’s bloody hard and you need to cry it out. Is your dh supportive? xx
I had my hopes up too much, think that's why it feels such a big blow.
Yes he is, he doesn't say much, think it's just that he doesn't know what to say but he is good. I text him and he called me back, said he was sorry. That's enough, I know he still hurts a lot too. I couldn't have got through this past year without him....we argue about everything else but he's amazing with the ttc stuff, losses etc. Only thing I think we are actually on the same page about lol. X

I know exactly how you feel...have a good cry and see how you are feeling in a few days..this is so damn hard. Sending you huge :hug:
Thank you, appreciate having you guys to talk to, that really understand. Im so sorry what you are going through too. Been a rough ride. Fx for next month Xxx

@BabyBrain80 Im so sorry hun. Im sending you hugs :hugs:

Amazing line @Lucy3 congrats!

I think I am out for June... nothing even close to a positive OPK. And Ive always gotten blazing OPK. CD 20 (of 28)... 1 and a half day of EWCM... we didnt get a BD in because we caught the kids horrible flu (not covid). So we were saving our strength for O day... got one in this morning but...

Guess we'll just wait for this cycle to end and start fresh in july!

These were the best lines I got today so definitely getting fainter. Just waiting for AF to come properly and I’ve a feeling it’ll be a brutal one once it gets going. Im going to take a little break until she is over and done with. But huge congrats to all the new BFP’s, I hope they progress nicely and good luck for everyone in this group. Thank you for all staring at my lines and all the support along the way.
Can I be marked as AF please on the front page?

40EF16B4-CEA2-496D-9CAC-25E50BC94FDE.jpeg EDE8F9F5-7AFA-4D95-B7A3-AAD5A3F8A6F1.jpeg EA4B8C9C-A6E2-41E1-BDB5-D402D21E6462.jpeg

I'm so sorry, Dee. So unfair. I hope when AF arrives she is kind to you. Big hugs.

I am CD12 and we took a break this AM from BD as we were both tired. No surge yet (I'll test again later this am) so I think our timing will be okay! Will likely BD tomorrow and Sunday as I think O will happen Sunday or Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->