*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

According to premom I'm 6DPO. According to fertility friend I'm 7dpo. Took a test and negative. No symptoms. I'm nervous I'm out.

IMG_20210611_160639.jpg

I'm doing my next test in morning, I hope it's a darker line. fx for everyone testing

I haven't had many symptoms either, I've had a few dull aches and feel a bit bloated but that's it. I'm still holding on for darker lines. Keep testing :)

Hey ladies… I’ve been reading silently. Sorry a lot of you are in limbo and want answers.
afm: idk what the heck my body has planned lol. Af came a week early and boy was I cramping. My period tracker didn’t even Know when I ov this month because this warming cycle threw off everything. I want a baby but I’m kinda over it a little, too stressed right now with new house problems and marital crap. Don’t think I would be able to hold a baby, much less conceive if I’m not happy. My mom Keeps telling Me to take my depression and anxiety meds but I was trying not to for a baby. It saddens me cuz I don’t think I’ll happily get to where I want. I’m just taking one day at a time now. My emotions are all over and there are driving thru new hubby mad. He still says he wants to get me pregnant but idk why if I’m making him unhappy. I’m confused. Sorry I’m the downer today.
As much as it sucks, you need to work on your mental health and relationship before you add a baby to the mix. That’s why we didn’t start ttc until dd was nearly 5. Pregnancy and new babies can be so detrimental to both. Sorry you are stuck in this position - I totally get it.
My partner and I aren’t married but we have been together for 11 years and some years have been far tougher than others. Ttc has not been an enjoyable experience for us beyond the first two months.

Well I got surprised by my love tonight the machines were down at his work. He came home wicked early. So we got to BD again . Seems like things are going our way and we will BD tomorrow to. So that will be 4 times. Hope it's enough. Having really bad ovulation pain in right ovary. So bad I had to take a hot bath tonight. Its keeping me awake .

Anyone else suffer from bad ovulation pain?? I hate it so much.
I have bad ovulation pain on one side since my first ectopic. I’ve only ovulated once since my second ectopic abs it was on the side of my first ectopic so I don’t know if I’ll have pain from both sides now.

Thanks so much for looking ladies, I’m so glad you think it’s cleaner. I really was not sure! Are weird dreams and disrupted sleep an early sign? I’m usually a really good sleeper but the last few days have been shocking!

@Beccaboo828 when I zoom in I can still see your line. Does it look less compared to yesterday? Have my fingers crossed for you. You’re well and truly due for a decent line
I get horrendous dreams and disturbed sleep from about 7dpo when pregnant.

@sallyhansen76 oh I’m sorry. Keep testing? Maybe a bad batch?

@VictoriaMay and @Cinnamon88 good luck testing looking forward to seeing them. I had no symptoms around 7dpo either, in fact I had more pregnancy like symptoms when I wasn’t pregnant!

Well I'm out, af arrived after I got up this morning. My temp went up this morning too so I was excited but it's obviously wrong, I was maybe restless and did feel a bit hot.
I'm devastated. After last months chemical I really thought there would be a better chance this month. Folk say you're more fertile, I used the lube (worked last time right?!) Timing wasn't bad and a few minor symptoms matched.

I just dont know if I can carry on...I know we all say that at this point but I've been struggling recently. Every af is a total failure. The guilt I carry after last year comes back every month with more force, like you had your chance!! You blew it!! I know we made the right decision, for all of our boys but it doesn't make me feel ok.

I'm sorry, I just need to let it out. A good cry and I will probably feel better. Thanks for listening x
I’m so sorry. I feel very similar, but with a different history.

I have bad ovulation pain on one side since my first ectopic. I’ve only ovulated once since my second ectopic abs it was on the side of my first ectopic so I don’t know if I’ll have pain from both sides now.
I've never had an ectopic pregnancy i have heard of them before. I'm sorry you went through that twice. Did they say why it happens?

I've never had an ectopic pregnancy i have heard of them before. I'm sorry you went through that twice. Did they say why it happens?
They don’t know! I don’t have any risk factors (being older - I was 25 and 31, being obese - nope, prior std - nope, endometriosis - nope, smoker - nope)

1 in 80 pregnancies are ectopic, and after 1 you have a 1/10 chance of a second with each pregnancy. After 2, I have approximately 1/3 chance with each pregnancy.

I'm either 1-2dpo so I'm in my two week wait. Getting my second Pfizer vaccine on Thursday so hope I find out before then. Also hope I don't feel like total crap for 3 days after like I did with the first dose. It was awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->