*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@Trixiebell Congratulations!!! What an amazing line!!

@Lucy3, that's correct, you should get a dip on ovulation day, and a rise on whats DPO 1 :)

FX for the ladies who are in their 2ww!!!

Getting nervous for my O day. Should be sunday!

Thank you everyone. Wow I am in shock but so anxious, I wasn't expecting that!
I am going to keep doing cheapies until AF is due on 7th just to see how is progresses. Still planning to do an actual test on 4th.
Keep everything crossed that we have a sticky bean.
Congrats. How many dpo are you Cuz that line is a strong one lol

@missielibra - good luck for the days approaching your fertile period and O day..hope you catch that egg/eggies.

I'm back from a wonderful 3 days away. Can get back to proper temping in the morning and hopefully will be at testing point soon. (will test at the weekend)

Still no Af but bfn this evening and a large bit of ewcm which looked really light yellow.

Light yellow discharge is what I have been having and from googling it is very common in early pregnancy, FX'd. What dpo are you?

Light yellow discharge is what I have been having and from googling it is very common in early pregnancy, FX'd. What dpo are you?

I could be about 10dpo but cud be abit less or abit more. I got a BFP with my son by now

@Dream143r hi! Thank you for starting this thread. Can you add me on June 28? Thank you!

@missielibra thanks, I wasn’t sure if ovulation is day off dip or after it. Happy it’s day of dip, closer to bd action! Good luck for o this weekend, I get nervous before it too

@MamaGeWishes welcome!

Yay for being back and temping @Deethehippy - almost testing time!

@Lozb your cm sounds promising, when will you test again?

@sallyhansen76 yay welcome back

@BabyBrain80 i know we really avoiding test early, that was so stressful last month. Hmm so since I had my temp dip 2 days ago I guess I’m 2dpo?

knowing me probs in the morning. I have urinated a lot today going to the toilet at work to check for af. Latest af could come really is Wednesday then it’s late.

Well I’m hoping all these signs are pointing to a positive for me this month. I have been feeling terrible, minor cramping and today I see I’m spotting a bit. I don’t usually implant spot so I’m kinda excited, hoping June is my month. I’m 7dpo today... naturally nothing showing up on test yet but that’s to be expected. Couldn’t help it. Damn poas but now that I know I may be implanting I’ll wait to test again

Just popping my head in here to say good luck for June everyone!! I follow along with this thread every month wishing and hoping for you all xxx all the very best xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->