*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Top test is water!! I can't believe how pink that line is. (I never had my hopes up since this has happened so often in the past). Just thought I'd test water to prove it right.

View attachment 1099412
Did you let the tests touch? because dye can run across tests...I've tested so much I have had every possible evap and fake line in history.

4dpo (maybe 5 lol) today. My temp was way up but I did feel warm this morning (but I've felt warm from sleep before and had a lower temp LOL who knows). I am going to try not to test until at least Monday or Tuesday which will be like 8-9 dpo. Wednesday would probably be best at 10dpo but goodness knows I don't know if I can wait that long!

Work is crazy busy here but I do have tomorrow booked off for a flex day which is great. I am stressed because I'm so busy but I know it's key to take the time and relax if you can. It was my hubby's birthday yesterday so ate a lot of really yummy food! Going to try to get out for a nice walk on my work lunch break to feel a bit better.

I still go back and forth and I am fairly convinced I'm not pregnant but we will see what happens. If I am I would almost be due the same day as I was with our miscarriage (early March). And the testing time is almost the same, almost exactly 4 years ago I got my BFP with that pregnancy. I'm sure that doesn't mean anything but just something I thought of!

Not having any symptoms, I had some heartburn yesterday but ate pizza and cake LOL. so that explains that. No sore boobs (usually doesn't start until later anyway) and no cramps as of yet. I have gotten cramps at 3-5 dpo (usually 4) the last number of cycles that were unsuccessful but none yet. Time will tell!

Oh my gosh your chart is so up and down!! That's crazy. I hope it means good things for you.

My sleep schedule is trash so I think that’s why it was so wild the first half. Plus I had to travel back and forth the country in one day for a funeral and then had family visit. I’m going to try to be more consistent about sleep/temping next cycle cuz whew. I’m just glad it was able to pinpoint my O date.

My sleep schedule is trash so I think that’s why it was so wild the first half. Plus I had to travel back and forth the country in one day for a funeral and then had family visit. I’m going to try to be more consistent about sleep/temping next cycle cuz whew. I’m just glad it was able to pinpoint my O date.
I had no issues temping with my daughter's pregnancy but TTC #2 my sleep is so much worse for some reason, so some of my temps are off too!

Did you let the tests touch? because dye can run across tests...I've tested so much I have had every possible evap and fake line in history.

Nope they were separate until the photos :) I'm very cautious for tests not to touch after i read the lh can bring out fale pos. (And i tested that and it did cause a line). They are one steps though so notorious for faint lines these days. I seem to get a batch every now and again that brings up lines and other times all stark white. I always test at least one in water now of i get faint lines.

@Lucy3 im going to try gold out for frer to 12dpo on tues unless i happen to get a clearly visible line on the cheapies :) i just waste them if they are in the house.... so trying not to buy any

Not feeling positive about this month. O cn normally be cd15-cd18 so my fertile week is cd11 to cd19 we have only
Managed cd 9 cd 12 and cd16 going to try cd 18.

hoping the vitex Angus cactus kicks in.

@VictoriaMay
Great progression hon.
Don't worry about symptoms I had zero symptoms untill 6 weeks with this one.
With my last pregnancy I had symptoms from 7dpo and just new I was pregnant, but with this one nothing at all.
The odd stitch stabby pain in Overy area and lower backache and feeling hot but that was it.
No sore boobs or neasea or tiredness or anything. Then weeks 6 it begain but the wud come and go even then.
9 weeks my symptoms like neasea and sore boobs really kicked in and then I started feeling better at 17 weeks.

Having no symptoms this time around was actually a symptom in its self. It took 11 cycles to fall pregnant and 4 very possibly 5 chemical pregnancies and tbh I had more symptoms with the chemicals and on cycles I wasn't pregnant than I did with this pregnancy. .
All I had this time was lines getting darker and no AF.

Ure lines look awesome hon.

@AlwaysTheAunt
Onestep do this as well.
Dip in water and u get a faint pink line. Its terrible. They really shouldn't sell tests like that.
Still early days for you hon and plenty of time for that BFP. I've got it all crossed.

@Bloblo
I fell pregnant with my now 8 year old dd using the pull out method .
I had to have major surgery and wasn't aloud to take the pill anymore so my husband pulled out.
We didn't have any accidents but after 15 months of getting away with it I ended up getting very sore boobs about a week b4 AF.
I new it was odd so tested a day b4 AF and bam BFP. Good luck .

@Beccaboo828
Ahhhh he is adorable hon. It must be his first birthday coming up soon? Are u doing anything for it?

I hope ure OK. I've been thinking about you and I'm so sorry about the recurrent chemicals. As u know u went through it last year and it really is so hard.

Mind in overdrive today. Week and 5 days until Af is due. At the point today I could even count the seconds until af is due if I possibly could lol.

I Cnt even look at different parts of my house today and think oh I could put the Moses basket there in the front room, bottle stuff could go in this cupboard. mind is lost today, praying tomorrow is a more relaxed day.

I wonder if that's ure bodies way of telling u are pregnant? I really hope AF doesn't show and instead u get 2 pink lines.

Hope all u other ladies are OK.
I really hope there will be some more June BFPs and also lots of July ones too.

:dust::dust::dust:

@Suggerhoney they are one step, they really shouldn't be allowed to sell them hey :( so frustrating but im glad i know not to get stung now i only believe stronger lines/ones that actually progess. Praying this is my month too :) im a bit over ttc now lol

So no cramps today which is unusual, I almost always have them 3-4dpo. Perhaps they’ll come tomorrow or maybe I just won’t have them this cycle…? Maybe it means good things? Who knows!

I was super gassy today (tmi sorry!) which is strange!

@VictoriaMay
Great progression hon.
Don't worry about symptoms I had zero symptoms untill 6 weeks with this one.
With my last pregnancy I had symptoms from 7dpo and just new I was pregnant, but with this one nothing at all.
The odd stitch stabby pain in Overy area and lower backache and feeling hot but that was it.
No sore boobs or neasea or tiredness or anything. Then weeks 6 it begain but the wud come and go even then.
9 weeks my symptoms like neasea and sore boobs really kicked in and then I started feeling better at 17 weeks.

Having no symptoms this time around was actually a symptom in its self. It took 11 cycles to fall pregnant and 4 very possibly 5 chemical pregnancies and tbh I had more symptoms with the chemicals and on cycles I wasn't pregnant than I did with this pregnancy. .
All I had this time was lines getting darker and no AF.

Ure lines look awesome hon.

@AlwaysTheAunt
Onestep do this as well.
Dip in water and u get a faint pink line. Its terrible. They really shouldn't sell tests like that.
Still early days for you hon and plenty of time for that BFP. I've got it all crossed.

@Bloblo
I fell pregnant with my now 8 year old dd using the pull out method .
I had to have major surgery and wasn't aloud to take the pill anymore so my husband pulled out.
We didn't have any accidents but after 15 months of getting away with it I ended up getting very sore boobs about a week b4 AF.
I new it was odd so tested a day b4 AF and bam BFP. Good luck .

@Beccaboo828
Ahhhh he is adorable hon. It must be his first birthday coming up soon? Are u doing anything for it?

I hope ure OK. I've been thinking about you and I'm so sorry about the recurrent chemicals. As u know u went through it last year and it really is so hard.

I wonder if that's ure bodies way of telling u are pregnant? I really hope AF doesn't show and instead u get 2 pink lines.

Hope all u other ladies are OK.
I really hope there will be some more June BFPs and also lots of July ones too.

:dust::dust::dust:
Thank you <3 he turns 1 July 30th. Its gone so so fast. How old is Tommy now?
Not sure what we are doing yet. I've had Megan's birthday in March, Callum's May, Abigail's June, George obviously July then Darcy in August haha its a crazy few months xx

@Beccaboo828 I feel your pain, I have Evelyn 12th Aug, Morgan (my partners dd) 14th Aug, mine 17th sep, Bonnie 30th sep, baby due 7th oct, isabella 18ths oct, tyler 29th oct, jasmine 28th dec, grace (partners dd) 14th jan, millie 7th feb, my partners 31st march!!

I am on CD 14. Loads of ewcm just now when I wiped which is good. OPK still negative but looking darker than the last few days. I’m guessing it will be positive tomorrow or the day after.

got my pre seed ready (not sure I need it with the ewcm though) and have informed my husband that he will be performing later haha… he has no complaints about that.

29C986A6-55F1-4916-84BF-702E40324891.jpeg

Didn’t test today (10 DPO), but based off my chart I think I’m probably out. But it’s ok, I’m looking forward to a better and more consistent cycle next month :D

8A0402BC-E4E5-4DC1-8921-C7AF84AA2CA4.jpeg

@Beccaboo828 I feel your pain, I have Evelyn 12th Aug, Morgan (my partners dd) 14th Aug, mine 17th sep, Bonnie 30th sep, baby due 7th oct, isabella 18ths oct, tyler 29th oct, jasmine 28th dec, grace (partners dd) 14th jan, millie 7th feb, my partners 31st march!!
It's madness isn't it. I haven't included my partners 3 kids and 4 grandkids in the list haha mine is 15th June 4 days after my daughters and my partner is 28th March 18 days after my eldest daughter xx

Hey guys I’m pretty new to this place and having mixed emotions right now, me and my partner have been trying for a while now and I’ve just got some bleeding that isn’t as heavy as my normal AF that went on for 3 days.. my periods usually go for 5-6 days... I tested yesterday and got a BFN and another to tonight and that was also BFN anyone with experience?

Ok so, my morning and lunch OPK’s

loads of ewcm….

you guys think the opk will be positive tomorrow? I will try again this evening see if it is positive as it is literally almost there.

F8459CAB-3912-4976-B081-D668B7A05447.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->