*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Happy JUNE Everyone.

I hope this is a magical month for everyone.

It's going to be a boring one for me. Turns out we won't be TTC this cycle. After my doc confirmed all clear on from my ultrasound after my MC at 10w she suggested we take 1 cycle off ttc just to 'reset' if you will. She said we don't haaaaaave to per se, but it's what she recommends. She's a fabulous doctor, I love and trust her so as much as it kills me to wait we're gonna pause for 1 cycle.

Maybe I'll extend this thread to be June and July testing if that's okay with everyone. So I have something to look forward too lol

In any case I'll be here cheering everyone on!

Happy JUNE Everyone.

It's going to be a boring one for me. Turns out we won't be TTC this cycle. After my doc confirmed all clear on from my ultrasound after my MC at 10w she suggested we take 1 cycle off ttc just to 'reset' if you will. She said we don't haaaaaave to per se, but it's what she recommends. She's a fabulous doctor, I love and trust her so as much as it kills me to wait we're gonna pause for 1 cycle.

Maybe I'll extend this thread to be June and July testing if that's okay with everyone. So I have something to look forward too lol

I'm so sorry :( Hoping the time goes quickly for you :hugs:

Sorry for the bfn @Lozb, still hoping for you x

@motherofboys hate these flippin tests!! Hoping you see something on your next one xx

Afm...Bad news, no more bd'ing unfortunately. My OH was exhausted last night and fell asleep, he woke and said he'd be ready in the morning if I needed his services. 4.30am and my stomach is cramping and I'm on the loo! :shock: Something has disagreed with me so I didn't really feel up to dtd at 6.40am. Also the disturbed sleep may have messed with my temp.
Brilliant *sigh*

I have had a yellow tint to my cm which is a bit thicker so that combined with a slight rise in my temp make a me think I did ovulate yesterday. I had very sharp left hand side pains yesterday afternoon too.

So here's hoping we did enough....cd10 & cd13, ovulated on cd14.

Happy JUNE Everyone.

So sorry @Dream143r , hope the month passes quickly for you. A June/July thread is fine by me xx

@Dream143r - sorry you have to pause for a bit but a double month testing thread would be great :)

@BabyBrain80 - sometimes less is more, I hope there were some swimmers in there ready to pounce. Good luck.

Cramping has started so I don't think it was more than an evap. I did another test after just an hour hold and thought I saw something but now I doubt it

The bottom is the old one with the evap, the top is the newer one. The evap is a lot clear in real life too

20210601_131544.jpg

I started thinking it was just because it was next to the evap :haha: I'm trying for a 4 hour hold to see if that makes any difference

@motherofboys I see the morning one so agres with seeing a line. Its a thick one tqo. Hope AF isnt showing.

@Dream143r Sorry you have to wait. But I think a June/July thread is lovely. With my cycl3 and IVF coming up I dont know when thw doc will cut me off on natural conception. FX you are all healed up to try again soon. HUGS

@BabyBrain80 Oh you got in plenty of ore O bding. Day of is just an extra coin in the bucket. Fx for testing!!

@Suggerhoney Feel better!!:hug:

AFM: Staring at the clock while at work. Noon cant get ger fast enough so I can grab dd from camp. She was so nervous when I dropped her off. Didnt want to let me go. She is so tall and the majority of the kids her age are short. Older girls there were tall but came with older girl attitudes that dont tolerate my lil ones goofiness..lol...come on clock tic tic tic. Hope she isnt crying when I pick her up. Director promised to take good care of her.:wacko:

Aww FTale I hope she's ok and settled/had fun.

Like I say the evap is much clearer in real life, I think maybe it's not as obvious because I used the the macro setting to get the pictures, then zoomed in more haha

@FTale - hope DD enjoys once she is settled, does she go tomorrow? May take a few days to get into it.

@motherofboys - I can see those lines. What type of tests are those ones? Good luck after a hold.

Still no af this afternoon. Getting pains but not like af pains. My my boobs are still really sore and some back pain too. Loads more yellow ewcm. I daren’t test again.

I really jst think a heavy af is on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->