*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

According to my app af is due tomorrow, but the last couple of months I've gone a bit longer so I'm guessing more like Thursday or Friday. Not tested yet today but I will later. It's weird this month as I usually have cramps from about 9dpo but I've had weird aches to the side and in my back instead. I don't think it means anything though, just my body messing me around

According to my app af is due tomorrow, but the last couple of months I've gone a bit longer so I'm guessing more like Thursday or Friday. Not tested yet today but I will later. It's weird this month as I usually have cramps from about 9dpo but I've had weird aches to the side and in my back instead. I don't think it means anything though, just my body messing me around
Don’t count those lil aches out. I get all those and the cramps smh

3dpo an this tww is killing me. Does anyone have ideas to keep my mind off testing for no reason ?

@crazylilth1ng - how are you? Did you do anymore tests?

Well I’m 5DPO today and my temp wasn’t that high this morning (36.55) which is a little strange because they are usually much higher at this point...could be the thermometer or anything I guess..see what the next few days are. Last night I ordered some tests lol I’ve got some cheapies here but wanted some hardcore ones too just in case.

Good luck to everyone testing or Oing.

Bfn this morning at roughly 11dpo so I am out and jst waiting for af. Probs be here today.

@Lozb - I’m sorry for the BFN. Some ladies do get positives at 12DPO and beyond. I hope AF doesn’t come. :hugs:

Sorry about the bfn @Lozb sending hugs

where does your temp usually sit @Deethehippy? I’m getting to know this tempting thing more, it’s fascinating!

Sorry about the bfn @Lozb sending hugs

where does your temp usually sit @Deethehippy? I’m getting to know this tempting thing more, it’s fascinating!
Normally would be about 37 at this point. The temping is a whole new science lol who even knew that we were hotter the second half of our cycles :)

@Trixiebell Congrats!!!

@MamaGeWishes Fx!!!

@motherofboys Hope you test bfp!

@Deethehippy Temp dip ok for 5dpo and 6dpo, estrogen mini peak till about AF time if not pregnant it peaks again and progesterone drops. Fx for you Friend!!

@realbeauty86 Really hope you are sick with a bun in oven.

@BabyBrain80 Nice opk, and my soon to be 11 year old has been doing the same lately. So far its hit and miss with the talks. Praying for peace in the kid zone soon. Dont need stress around O time. Hope you get bding in!!

@Lucy3 a dip on Ovulation day then a slow rise is normal. I do wish my temp would shoot straight up though..lol FX!

@crazylilth1ng Fx!! Hope you got good test news.

@ Lozb Sorry for bfn. Hugs I started to test into the weekend but was for not...af came early. Keep us posted on your testing.

Sorry for those I forgot. Rooting us all
:dust:

AFM: cd3 and tired tired tired. Woke up even earlier to finish work for the first part of this morning. Havent slepy well since Friday night. Guest went home yesterday and AF had its nerve to show up early over the holiday. And my bones have not stopped aching. Hubby said its because I was on my feet yoomuch entertaining. My friend has lil 1 year old twin boys and it was...well, insane..lol.

I have 30 minutes left till I have to get my dd ready for day camp and my eyes are blood shot and half open. Coffee. :coffee:

I’ll be testing the 27th. As long as my body sorts itself out. Af arrived 3 days early, very heavy and clots so I’m hoping it’s not a MMC.

Today's test is bfn. Not much hold so I'll just comfort myself with that for now

@Trixiebell
Yay oh my gosh hon that line is dark. Its darker than mine were at just 10dpo.
I am so happy for you hon.
:wohoo:

@BabyBrain80
Wow that opk is soooo dark. Excited for when u start testing.

@Lozb
I really hope af stays away and u get a later bfp<3

@Hevalouaddict

Oh no I really hope ure not having a mmc hon after u have been ttc for such a long time now. I am so sorry :hugs:

@realbeauty86
I really hope ure feeling rubbish is a bun in the oven<3

Good luck ladies I hope June is a very good BFP month[-o&lt;

Sorry I've been away.
I've got a horrible cold. So haven't been on for a few days.
Today is day 2 of it being real bad so hopefully I will start feeling better soon.

Thinking of you all.

Dee I was in and out the hot tub all last summer and will for sure be using it again when dh sets it up.
As long is temp is no warmer than 30c it's fine.
Just didn't use the bubbles when I was in the 2ww.
Ure be fine hon xx

Don't you hate how every little thing gives you hope? My wondfo has an evap on it, so of course I'm now hoping that the line eye I had and then resigned myself to the fact it was a bfn, was actually a line that has gradually darkened. I know it's not. I know it's just an evap and they can happen on any test past the time. I wish I had taken pictures of it this morning though to compare haha

Don't you hate how every little thing gives you hope? My wondfo has an evap on it, so of course I'm now hoping that the line eye I had and then resigned myself to the fact it was a bfn, was actually a line that has gradually darkened. I know it's not. I know it's just an evap and they can happen on any test past the time. I wish I had taken pictures of it this morning though to compare haha

Oh my gosh! especially in the tww. Any little ache or twinge has me crossing my fingers or POAS :lol::lol: I know I shouldn't drive myself mad but sometimes I cant help it!

FX for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"