*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Hello all! Sorry I have been MIA. Took a few days away.

AF arrived yesterday (heavy and painful!) so I am CD2 today. I was expecting it. Fx for this month - things are rough with hubby but I hope we can muddle through. Going to buy some OPK in the next couple days!

I got a 3.5 hour hold and a bfn (used 2 tests as well just to be sure) I think that's it tbh. If there's not af by the weekend then I'll test again. I think we are going to be taking a break as well and I'm scared we won't come back from it.

I think june/july sounds wonderful @Dream143r ! Im sorry you have to wait a little longer for your rainbow <3

@motherofboys and @Lozb I'm so sorry about the bfn :hugs:

@Alligator, sorry about AF! FX for June!

O day is supposed to be this weekend.
Hubby (and me too) had a little freak out and a *lets really* think about this yesterday... 2 parents, 3 kids. Little freak about not being able to give each kids what they need because there will be more of them than us. And a whole, is it unfair to the boys? Gah. At the same time, I know I dont want 2 close by and one much much further away... so if we dont do 3 little ones, 2 will be it.... !

Guess we have a few days to figure out...!

Sorry I have made you ladies wait for my test... I didn’t test yesterday and only just did it. Anyone see what I see??

I only opened the case to get a better pic. It showed up before I cracked it open.

View attachment 1098906

Totally butting in here, sorry! This popped up on the main page so I was curious.

I see that easily!

@Trixiebell
Yay oh my gosh hon that line is dark. Its darker than mine were at just 10dpo.
I am so happy for you hon.
:wohoo:

@BabyBrain80
Wow that opk is soooo dark. Excited for when u start testing.

@Lozb
I really hope af stays away and u get a later bfp<3

@Hevalouaddict

Oh no I really hope ure not having a mmc hon after u have been ttc for such a long time now. I am so sorry :hugs:

@realbeauty86
I really hope ure feeling rubbish is a bun in the oven<3

Good luck ladies I hope June is a very good BFP month[-o&lt;

Sorry I've been away.
I've got a horrible cold. So haven't been on for a few days.
Today is day 2 of it being real bad so hopefully I will start feeling better soon.

Thinking of you all.

Dee I was in and out the hot tub all last summer and will for sure be using it again when dh sets it up.
As long is temp is no warmer than 30c it's fine.
Just didn't use the bubbles when I was in the 2ww.
Ure be fine hon xx
Feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"