~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

Hi guys. I tested today and got a BFN. =( And of course, as soon as I tested, AF came. I took it very hard and have had a very rough day because of it. It was only our first month trying so I know it's not a surprise it was negative, but I was still really hopeful this month. =(

I'm so sorry dear! Just think its your first month. I've been trying two and a half years with 6 failed clomid cycles and 1 failed iui but I'm on to surgery now. There's always a new month, a new chapter to write. You have so many options. 70% of healthy couples conceive in the first 3 months the rest by 6 months and most everyone by a year. If its been longer then a year then seek fertility treatments. My prayers are sent and I hope to see you at the end of June testing again!

Hi guys. I tested today and got a BFN. =( And of course, as soon as I tested, AF came. I took it very hard and have had a very rough day because of it. It was only our first month trying so I know it's not a surprise it was negative, but I was still really hopeful this month. =(

I'm so sorry dear! Just think its your first month. I've been trying two and a half years with 6 failed clomid cycles and 1 failed iui but I'm on to surgery now. There's always a new month, a new chapter to write. You have so many options. 70% of healthy couples conceive in the first 3 months the rest by 6 months and most everyone by a year. If its been longer then a year then seek fertility treatments. My prayers are sent and I hope to see you at the end of June testing again!

Thanks for the encouragement, Dannixo! I'll definitely be back later this month and will keep you updated. Best of luck with your surgery! I hope all goes well.

:wave:

May I join? this is my first month ttc after 2 long years of WTT.

I'm testing on June 11!!!

:hugs:Hugs to you:hugs: Sorry to hear af showed and that you've had a rough day. My fingers are crossed that you'll catch your bfp next cycle:flower:

looks like I'm negative, and AF came yesterday, maybe next month!

Hi, so i was wondering what ovulation feels like for everyone. Does anyone here get fluttering sensation in their ovaries?

I do. It's not painful, at all. Last month I felt it on the left nd now I feel it on the right. I only lasts a few seconds then goes away... Curious as to whether that is ovulation or not and if anyone else feels similar sensations??

Also, can ewcm disappear before ovulation??

Thnks

I Get super strong pains in the ovary producing the follicle. I can always tell which side im ovulating from. Sometimes its so bad we cant bd :( They start 3days before ov ending the day of ov. xx

June 11th for me. Not officially TTC but I think something happened around Memorial Day weekend...so we will see!

I will be testing this june sometime.
Probably 2 wks from now.
Sooo June 17th?

hey everyone..I'm back again. Dear Dannixo, can u put me down for june 20th? thanks!!

Those of you who temp when do you start? Is it cycle day 1 or after af? Im on cycle day 2 and not sure if its too late to start or not.

Those of you who temp when do you start? Is it cycle day 1 or after af? Im on cycle day 2 and not sure if its too late to start or not.

My first month I started cycle day 1 just to see a shift due my cover line. Next month I started cycle day 10. Most people start after there period is over so it's not to late. Ff looks for a pattern. 3 high temps will show ovulation.

My first month I started cycle day 1 just to see a shift due my cover line. Next month I started cycle day 10. Most people start after there period is over so it's not to late. Ff looks for a pattern. 3 high temps will show ovulation.

Thanks, normally I just use opk's but figure I would temp this month too so I can have a better chance at a BFP.

Thanks, normally I just use opk's but figure I would temp this month too so I can have a better chance at a BFP.

I used both opk's and tempted. I really liked it. Make sure you take your temp the same time everyday or it will mess it up. I found an online temp adjuster I use since I have a very irregular sleep schedule.

Dannixo, thank you for taking the time to run this post.

I will be testing june 7th.
Wish all you ladies good luck!!!

BadmamaJAMA and leti you have both been added. Thanks for joining our group and good luck to both of you! Prayers sent!

Sorry for those that are out this cycle, all the very best for next month xx

June 7th for me please! (Ill only be 8dpo then but that's when ill start testing!)

5dpo, I'm not sure what the brownish-pinkie discharge was but I've not felt any different or had anything else happen. Though this stinking head cold probably isnt helping.
I didnt feel any different when got bfp with dd3 though so at the moment who knows what may happen.

Good luck to today's testers.
Hope we get a bfp soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->