June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

@fairry: Thank you!! You won't be testing too far behind! How are you feeling about this cycle?
I'm not sure how I feel about this month, because I took a break from temping for a few months after our MC. This is our first month NTNP since then, and I'm hoping we didn't get a late start this cycle. I usually O late, so I am trying to hold onto the hope that we could have had good timing in there somewhere. It feels crazy not knowing my exact DPO like I usually do! I guess I will try to sit back and relax and see what happens! :)

Here's a question for you ladies. Has anyone had a mix of ewcm and creamy?? It's not exactly clear..more of an opaque white but very stringy like ewcm. We DTD last night so I'm assuming it's cm and not seminal fluid because it formed a ball in water and didn't all seep into tissue. Can it be a mix of both??

My cm is like that only since Tuesday. Today I think it's turning to ewcm. I thought the antibiotic I am taking is causing it. I am only at cd11.

May be it's seminal fluid mixed with your arousal fluid. Do I make sense !

Yea that makes sense.. I just didn't think it'd still be leaking out 24 hrs later. Hmmm...something for me to Google tomorrow lol:shrug:

hows everyone doing? Im 4dpo today and already obsessively googling ttc things!
tww is torture!!

Good morning. It's Friday!!!!:happydance:

3dpo here. Had a crazy dream that my one BB was bigger than the other and that the nipple was large but only half darker. .so I showed it to DH who made me take a test. .. which was bfp of course lol... and he cried and cried.... then I woke up with pretty bad back pain on my left side near my kidneys. :cry:

I still haven't ovulated yet, so I guess I'll be testing a little later than what I thought I would be :(. The waiting is killing me and it's just ovulation!! I don't even want to imagine what the tww will be like.

There should be a 2ww waiting game to keep us all entertained lol

MNGmakes3: It sounds like some other ladies had some better feedback. I swear I experience every kind of CM, so I don't know what is normal anymore! Lol. I'm no help. :dohh: Aww, and I am sorry about your dream! I am always so sad when I have pregnancy dreams only to wake up and remember I'm not! :nope:

fairry: Sounds like you're about to O then, right?! Woohoo!

Slowloris: Doing Ok here! A little crazy, because I don't know for sure how many DPO I am. 4DPO for you- making progress in that TWW at least! ;) I'm already obsessively googling too. Lol.

Sherrydupo: Hang in there girl! You're almost there! We can all go crazy together!

5th June for me.
We're not TTC, but we had an "oopsie" moment this cycle. Although I don't think I have O'ed this month yet :shrug: but will wait and see.

Has anybody thought of creative ways to tell their OH on father's day??

Not yet. I will think of that Father's Day surprise during my TWW. :)

Just got my positive OPK this morning so I will be testing June 7th!
Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->