June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

Hi girls. I know you're not out till the witch shows but I feel completely fine. No symptoms. Tomorrow will be 6dpo and I'm sooo sick of hoping just to be let down. OH and I took a break last month and I haven't charted in a while..i started temping 2 wks ago half heartedly. .Just not feeling it... Anyone else in the same boat?

:dust:

Danni, I may ovulate as same time as you. No positive opk yet for me. So this month late ovulation is on the card for me.

Testing (early) June 5th! I guess June 9th would be our technical test date but I know for sure we're not waiting haha! :dust:

I dont think I have ovulated yet so I don't think I'm even in the tww. I'm on CD19 of usual 28ish days.

Well, a bit later than expected but I got my positive OPK today so hopefully temps will go up tomorrow morning. We've managed to do lots of BDing this cycle so fingers crossed.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try the pineapple core and see how that goes. On another thread on here, in just this cycle it's had good results for a bunch of ladies and I'm at the point where I'll try anything! LOLl

How's everyone else doing so far?

Hello, I got +opk yesterday with some ovulation bleeding. I spot some cycles around ovulation but this time it was more than spotting. I think I have ovulated yesterday or will ovulate today.

Can you add me for June 6th? I should be about 12 dpo.

I'm 2 dpo, but I don't think we caught the egg. I ovulated Monday, but our power went out Sunday and we couldn't bd, because the children wanted to camp outside. So, unless his swimmers lasted we won't receive put bfp..but I guess it could happen. How are all you ladies doing???

I'm 2 dpo, but I don't think we caught the egg. I ovulated Monday, but our power went out Sunday and we couldn't bd, because the children wanted to camp outside. So, unless his swimmers lasted we won't receive put bfp..but I guess it could happen. How are all you ladies doing???

Did you BD Saturday or Tuesday ? Sperm can stay live for few days. So you are in .

I got a +opk on Monday (had ovulation bleeding), but DH came inside me or not I don't know, but I saw his stuff on bed sheet. :dohh:
Tuesday also opk was positive and we did not BD. Do you think we need to BD tonight ? Not sure about our mood for BD though.

Still getting high reading on clearblue fertility monitor this morning. Not able to bd tonight. Just now getting some cervical fluid so hoping its at peak tomorrow

Hope it's peak tomorrow. Get some BD in tomorrow.

So, I THINK I ovulated, but I'm not entirely sure (chart stalkers welcome!)

On Tuesday I had a positive IC OPK and a positive on clearblue digital, I've also had cramping which is usual around ovulation.

My only concern is that my temp rise has been very slight, it has gone from 36.20 - 36.28 to 36.40 not a huge spike at all.

However, I have had my first dose of pineapple core so I am assuming that ovulation has occured.

Does anybody have any insight? Suggestions? Support?

Many thanks in advance.

You'd think I'd be good at this by now, we've been trying for 18 months now! :wacko:

Will probably be testing on June 25th...such a long time until then...

Did you BD Saturday or Tuesday ? Sperm can stay live for few days. So you are in .

I got a +opk on Monday (had ovulation bleeding), but DH came inside me or not I don't know, but I saw his stuff on bed sheet. :dohh:
Tuesday also opk was positive and we did not BD. Do you think we need to BD tonight ? Not sure about our mood for BD though.

We did Saturday, but didn't Tuesday. It's the craziest darn thing. This was our first month really trying and the power goes out on O day lol.

I hope you did BD last night. I was going to tell you I would, but I didn't see this until this morning.

One thing I've noticed and had it every month at 2 dpo, except April because I was pregnant..increase creamy cm. I have more cm at 2 dpo than I do at any other part of my cycle lol its so weird. I haven't even if I conceived so It's definitely not a sign for me.

Hi ladies. How is everyone? Today is 9dpo and I'm really itching to test..though I can tell from my temps that AF is going to show up any day now.

Someone stop me from wasting that last one :wacko:

Can we see your chart? You aren't out until she does show. I say wait until 2 days late then test

Can we see your chart? You aren't out until she does show. I say wait until 2 days late then test

I'm not exactly sure how to attach it. Let me see if I can figure out out

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a5e49

May is taking forever to end! Anyone due the first couple of days of June start testing yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->