June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

5th June for me.
We're not TTC, but we had an "oopsie" moment this cycle. Although I don't think I have O'ed this month yet :shrug: but will wait and see.

Has anybody thought of creative ways to tell their OH on father's day??

Hi. That's a great question about the father's day gift... my dad and I haven't gotten along since I was younger and I nearly ixnay'd the father daughter dance when we got married though I'm sure he'll be happy if I just tell him flat out.

Edit..I read that wrong woops hehe... For the hubby I have a onsie that says "my daddy's tattoos are cooler than your daddys". H has 2 arm sleeves so I thought it was cute

You have cats. I adore them. But don't have any at the moment. Somehow I become a cat person from a dog person. My cute cat is responsible for this but he is no more. :(

You have cats. I adore them. But don't have any at the moment. Somehow I become a cat person from a dog person. My cute cat is responsible for this but he is no more. :(

Im so sorry for your loss! I don't know what id do when they leave...They're so cute. However one made it very clear they hate the dog..we only know cause the day after we bought the puppy home someone pooped in his food dish:haha:

I feel like it's Christmas lol. I have ewcm, cramps, and my opk is darn near positive. :D I think I'm more excited about ovulating than I am at the possibility of getting pregnant. :D yay!

I feel like it's Christmas lol. I have ewcm, cramps, and my opk is darn near positive. :D I think I'm more excited about ovulating than I am at the possibility of getting pregnant. :D yay!

I felt like that too this month. Last month I missed my surge so no pos on opk. But was super excited to see the very dark line this month. Its funny what gets us excited while ttc.
I also had ewcm this month, I dont usually get that, so I almost did the happy dance right there in the bathroom. Lol

Yay :happydance:

Today I had no cm and my opk was clear negative.
Finished my doses of antibiotics. I think the antibiotics tricked my body. It's acting strange.

I started temping this month after a break of a couple of cycles.

No real rise yet, but tonnes of EWCM on Wednesday, so we DTD we'd and Thursday and we'll keep going alternative days till temp rises ...........". If DH can keep up LOL!!

Will anyone actually wait to test this cycle? lol
I don't think I've ever waited past 10 dpo :blush:

Hi ladies! Just checking in with everyone. Been a busy week. I have added the newest ladies! Good luck everyone.

Afm: We got word everything is good to go for our foster care stuff and it will be submitted to state tuesday! Im cd 13 and still reading low on the clearblue fertility monitor.

5th June for me.
We're not TTC, but we had an "oopsie" moment this cycle. Although I don't think I have O'ed this month yet :shrug: but will wait and see.

Has anybody thought of creative ways to tell their OH on father's day??

Hi. That's a great question about the father's day gift... my dad and I haven't gotten along since I was younger and I nearly ixnay'd the father daughter dance when we got married though I'm sure he'll be happy if I just tell him flat out.

Edit..I read that wrong woops hehe... For the hubby I have a onsie that says "my daddy's tattoos are cooler than your daddys". H has 2 arm sleeves so I thought it was cute

That is a fantastic idea! love it!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies! So if I was to conceive this weekend, I would have my kids make daddy a card and draw a picture of our family with a baby. Knowing me though I will be too excited to not tell him when I found out.

I don't think in going to make it to June before testing! Talking myself out of testing tomorow! Ha

I'm going to test June 30th :D See how it goes this time around.

Cd 14 u today and I forgot to get up in time to use my clearblue fertility monitor. It was low yesterday so hoping I didnt miss it... should ovulate on cd 18 hopefully.

Hi girls. I know you're not out till the witch shows but I feel completely fine. No symptoms. Tomorrow will be 6dpo and I'm sooo sick of hoping just to be let down. OH and I took a break last month and I haven't charted in a while..i started temping 2 wks ago half heartedly. .Just not feeling it... Anyone else in the same boat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->