June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

Hi ladies, hope all is going well. Sorry to those af has arrived. Hope to see you in the july testing thread. Good luck for those of you still waiting to test! Coming to the end of june quick!

June has flown in! Waiting patiently for AF or otherwise! X

so... started spotting last night at 11DPO. Not heavy like normal AF and if it is definitely AF she came 2-3 days early and that has NEVER happened.
Guess I am out

I'm sorry AF has shown for so many of you! I hope she stays far away for the rest of us.

I finally got CH's today so when I test on the 30th I will only be 10 dpo. So I am still going to test that day and hope I see a line even though I know it could still be too early to get one.

I think I will be testing around the 28th or 29th June. I'm not sure if I ovulated or not or when because of my Pcos.

I have had sensitive nipples for three days in a row. Now I'm cramping a little and been feeling tired today :shrug:

Maybe it's just my body playing tricks on me :shrug:

I do know since my last cycle and I was sure af wouldn't show that our bodies can definetly trick us big time

Sorry for AF ladies. Hope this is her last visit before next 9months :)

AFM: I am @cd13 and bleeding/spotting. Got a +opk last evening and we DTD 24hours before that. Will do one round tonight and Wednesday night. So basically EOD during fertile week. Waiting to POAS on opk. Btw I never got +opk on cd12 before.:shrug:

Fed up of waiting. Wish AF or a BFP would appear! Went to the loo today with that "wet" feeling that AF had arrived but it hadn't. I have been so so hungry today, and ate like a pig!!!! Also with I had invested in some ICs, I have 2 FRERs and 2 clear blue digis left but as I got a BFN yesterday morning it feels like a waste! X

8 dpo today and feeling really impatient! Part of me wants to test tomorrow morning and part of me wants to wait until af just to not get too disappointed.

At what dpo do you girls normally test?

8 dpo today and feeling really impatient! Part of me wants to test tomorrow morning and part of me wants to wait until af just to not get too disappointed.

At what dpo do you girls normally test?

I've only TTC two cycles, but I tested at 13DPO in the first and 8DPO in the second (this early because of mild and dull pain). 8DPO resulted in a extremely faint BFP which then turned darker.

Go with whatever feels best for you. :)

Fed up of waiting. Wish AF or a BFP would appear! Went to the loo today with that "wet" feeling that AF had arrived but it hadn't. I have been so so hungry today, and ate like a pig!!!! Also with I had invested in some ICs, I have 2 FRERs and 2 clear blue digis left but as I got a BFN yesterday morning it feels like a waste! X

Hang in there Loobs! Wait it out. No point in wasting another test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->