June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

MnGmakes3: Sorry dear. But you are in for June. Hope this is your BFP cycle. :dust:

TonyaG: 9dpo is too early to show positive. I would say wait until 12dpo to test again. I know its hard to wait. But most tests turn positive around 12/13dpo.

SherryDupo: POAS party lol :winkwink:

Ladies I have one question. Is it true that women who were pregnant before test positive on HPT ,earlier than those who are not pregnant before ???

I haven't heard of that before, but I hope someone knows. I got faint lines yesterday on wondfo and again this morning. I'll take another frer wednesday

Hi Danni, please add me for 8th June. Lets see how long I wait until I cave and test... Good luck everyone:) x x

SherryDupo: That's freaking exciting :happydance:

I just took another wondfo, told ya I'm an addict ;)
Anyway it's darker than the one this morning!! Not a squinter, not a tweaker. It's there..so tomorrow morning I'll be taking my frer if I can wait that long lol

I remember you were worried about catching that egg earlier as your power was out around "O". But see here you are with BFP. Those sperms last long and are strong. Pull on the FRER. So excited for you.

I remember you were worried about catching that egg earlier as your power was out around "O". But see here you are with BFP. Those sperms last long and are strong. Pull on the FRER. So excited for you.

I really didn't think we caught it, I guess his swimmers were putting up a fight!!! :D I'm gonna do a 4 hour hold and take the frer. I have 2 left, if it's showing on wondfos surely it will on the frer right?

we dtd everyday and when we first had his sperm tested they said they were just a little slow...but i wonder how accurate it can be since i concieved both my boys and delivered them both in 2013 the same year

Yes, FRER should show up positive. Good luck. Fingers crossed. :)

we dtd everyday and when we first had his sperm tested they said they were just a little slow...but i wonder how accurate it can be since i concieved both my boys and delivered them both in 2013 the same year

Two babies in a year. That's amazing. :thumbup:

Could I be marked down for the 8th***, please? [-o< (edit: removed 6th and put 8th because AF is due on the 6th and I plan to test when late, woot!)

:dust: Goodluck to everyone!!!! Much DUST!!! :dust:

Good luck to thoes of you still waiting this month.

AF showed up for me today unfortunatly.

But I get another shot at June, could you please add me for June 28. Thanks

Good luck to thoes of you still waiting this month.

AF showed up for me today unfortunatly.

But I get another shot at June, could you please add me for June 28. Thanks

Sorry for AF. But nice that you got another chance this month. Hope this is the BFP cycle.

IF I was to test today which test would be better, a £1 test from Asda or a FRER?

I'm CD27 today, so AF due within the next 1-3 days. I have collected FMU this morning, in case I do decide to test.

(I'm just thinking to get the cheapie because I save on money, but then the cheapie might not be as sensitive as the FRER)

Hi blue water, I would google asda test sensitivity? I think frer is 12.5 miu. I got bfn using fmu with boots hpt and clear blue digi, then googled the miu and found they weren't sensitive at all so I went straight back out and bought a frer and got a strong positive same day with afternoon wee. Wish I'd googled first to save the trip! Good luck I hope its positive! X x x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->