June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

Yay not long until June and start to much more sticky BFPs.

Hi!

Could I be added for June 8th please?

I'll never be able to wait that long though!

Congratulations tryinNhouston what a great start to the :bfp: :dust:

So originally FF showed me due the 3rd but now says the 5th. What gives? ! Ugh

I think I have figured out how this thread works. 10DPO is when I plan to test so that will be June 17th... So add me? haha let me know if I did this wrong (or right) thanks ladies! First month TTC! So excited :winkwink:

I sat here obsessing. So I counted the length of AF over the past 12 months :blush:
So I worked out the average, mode and median (like a true maths genius!) and it came to 27!
This means technically AF should be due 4th June. Which means I'm going to bring my :test: day forward to 3rd June instead of 5th!!! :winkwink:
Although I'm not sure when I ovulated :wacko:

I sat here obsessing. So I counted the length of AF over the past 12 months :blush:
So I worked out the average, mode and median (like a true maths genius!) and it came to 27!
This means technically AF should be due 4th June. Which means I'm going to bring my :test: day forward to 3rd June instead of 5th!!! :winkwink:

Ovulation is typically 14 days after AF. I have the same cycle (af is due 3rd/4th) so you should have Od around the 20th.

Also..There's tons of free apps that will do the counting for you if you don't already have one :)

Ovulation is typically 14 days after AF. I have the same cycle (af is due 3rd/4th) so you should have Od around the 20th.

Also..There's tons of free apps that will do the counting for you if you don't already have one :)

Thanks. I thought I felt ovulation pain on the 28th(CD21) and I've felt extremely tired and nauseous since.

I guess O pain isn't always the best indication of O. Otherwise people wouldn't be taking BBTs etc, right?

OMG check you out! You are a genius! I've not heard those words since high school! I know my average but I'm off to calculate my mode and median :haha: x

OMG check you out! You are a genius! I've not heard those words since high school! I know my average but I'm off to calculate my mode and median :haha: x

:rofl: I was only obsessing when :af: should arrive :blush: mind it's been 10 years since school so I did have to google how to work out mode and median :blush:

What does the TWW turn us into aye?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"