• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

Hi blue water, I would google asda test sensitivity? I think frer is 12.5 miu. I got bfn using fmu with boots hpt and clear blue digi, then googled the miu and found they weren't sensitive at all so I went straight back out and bought a frer and got a strong positive same day with afternoon wee. Wish I'd googled first to save the trip! Good luck I hope its positive! X x x :)

Thanks for your reply!! I'm sure the asda cheapie is 25, so if the FRER is 12.5 I guess thats the best then?

Hi blue water, I would google asda test sensitivity? I think frer is 12.5 miu. I got bfn using fmu with boots hpt and clear blue digi, then googled the miu and found they weren't sensitive at all so I went straight back out and bought a frer and got a strong positive same day with afternoon wee. Wish I'd googled first to save the trip! Good luck I hope its positive! X x x :)

Thanks for your reply!! I'm sure the asda cheapie is 25, so if the FRER is 12.5 I guess thats the best then?

Super drug own are 10miu, 2 in a pack for about £6 I think it was

Ooo that sounds really sensitive. Thinking shall I try the superdrug one... are they reliable. .

I'm testing tomorrow :)

AF was due yesterday, still a no show FX

Yeah they were the only tests that came up ppsitive other than bloods for my ectopic and then when got preg with my little boy I tested a week before af was due :flower:

Can I be added for June 17th please?

:dust:

I haven't worked out how to quote when it isn't the most recent poster. So hello Jessica716 and BlueWater. Yes I agree, superdrug sound really sensitive and although I haven't got experience with them myself I know others say they are good, much cheaper and don't give nasty evaps. Please correct me if I'm wrong ladies!
https://www.superdrug.com/superdrug-pregnancy-test-double/invt/457396&bklist=
They are save 30p atm! Every little helps;)
x

Had anyone tried Evening Primrose oil and the cough meds during ovulation? Any other herb/ vitamin suggestions??

I haven't worked out how to quote when it isn't the most recent poster. So hello Jessica716 and BlueWater. Yes I agree, superdrug sound really sensitive and although I haven't got experience with them myself I know others say they are good, much cheaper and don't give nasty evaps. Please correct me if I'm wrong ladies!
https://www.superdrug.com/superdrug-pregnancy-test-double/invt/457396&bklist=
They are save 30p atm! Every little helps;)
x

I've just googled it. And it says 10miu. So very sensitive. Plus cheap!

Took my cd10 OPK this morning, and it was super close to positive!! So gonna take another one around 4:30 or so and see what it says. So close to the dreaded TWW!!

I actually should ask to be marked down for the 8th instead of the 6th, AF is due on the 6th and I plan on testing by the 8th!!!

Thanks again, sorry for my oopsie!

MUCH DUST~~! :kiss:

Hi! Can I be put down for 13th please? Fingers crossed for a super bfp month for everyone! :)

I tested with frer this morning..still negative. I guess wonfos are giving me evaps. I'm hopeful though.

How is everyone doing? What cd are you?

I'm on cd 21 and 10dpo and I am going crazy. So much so I tested even though I knew it would be negative.

Any plans this week?

Tomorrow I have to drive my son Ty to an endocrinologist appointment. I hope the doctor says he has grown a little in a year.

Morning all, I'm CD 27 usual is 25, AF is 2days late and I'm 14dpo. :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"